anguis

TacOps Server

Hi, guys,

Thanks for the update. At that point, everyone else was asleep, nothing else was running. I'll check up and see if there isn't anything else going on. Did it get back to normal?

Anguis

Edited by Anguis

By the time I left it was still laggy.

Hi, folks,

Summer has arrived and, thus, so too have the intermittent periods of TacOps Server downtime.

Here comes the first one: June 29 to July 9.

Y'all take care!

Anguis

Hi, folks,

Summer has arrived and, thus, so too have the intermittent periods of TacOps Server downtime.

Here comes the first one: June 29 to July 9.

Y'all take care!

Anguis

Server status for the past few days has been DOWN :o: Perhaps you started your vacay early?

Have a nice trip. :shine:

:o Aaarrrgghhh! Of course, after checking on it for a while w/ no problems, the network connection cuts out when I'm not paying attention. Great!

Thanks, man!

So? Any activity on server during hot summer nights?

Not while Anguis is out of town.

Hi, folks!

I'm back from Yellowstone National Park. We had a great vacation with many folks from both Europe and Asia - it was really neat to see holiday makers from other countries taking in the sights and sounds in our neck of the woods. For any fly fishermen out there who haven't been there, yet - all the stories are true. I was there a week, during the massive salmonfly hatch, and I can't wait to get back. And, upon exiting the park, the Beartooth Highway was a bonus highlight (in addition to seeing the Lamar Canyon wolf pack working on a fresh kill. . .; both pretty incredible).

The server should be up and running. The new IP address for both the game and TS servers is 76.17.150.156. Let me know if it works for you all.

Game tomorrow night? Let's give it a go!

Anguis

I am in the server right now! :p

By the way what time GMT would you like to play tomorrow?

Edited by Icarus

Anguis,

Before you shut down the server last, I had uploaded one of the missions that I finished.

@wgl_co_09_base_take_down.leusderheide.pbo

It should be quite challenging.

Edited by Zulu1

@Zulu: Awesome! Folks, we would use all the help we can get. . .

@Icarus: It'll probably be very early in the morning, -4 GMT I think (-6 CET) - if I have that wrong, someone, please, correct me. However, I might pop on ~evening, your time.

Hi, guys,

Unfortunately, there'll be no gaming for me tonight. Due to a situation that developed tonight, it happens that I have an uplanned long drive to East BF northern Wisconsin coming up tomorrow morning. Of course, the server will stay up. I'll just have to get in on Zulu's new mission with you all another time.

Hey guys, long time no see...

I'm up for a mission tomorrow between 0900 and 1100 Aust WST (Australian Western Standard Time - real time not backward European or US time), post below if you're around and keen.... I'm off to the pub for a few:

emu.jpg

Hey Marto,

Good to see you're back. Maybe I'll join in tonight.

What do you guys think about using a edited version of WGL 5? I mean, an improved version to play online with maybe new eye candy and gameplay changes?

I could upload a personal edition of WGL 5 that I have since the old version feels a little too old, It may increase the interest in the online part of the community

Also, I can't release it in Bohemia's forums since it includes work from other people, but it could be nice if some on you test it to see what do you think. Also, I want to make clear that it isn't just a edit in the .hpp definitions of the models or stuff like that, it's a little more complex of what you may think.

See ya. PM me if someone is interested on looking at it.

PD: Obviously it's backwards compatable with the original WGL 5.12

PD2: If you PM me i can send more details

Edited by NacroxNicke

What do you guys think about using a edited version of WGL 5? I mean, an improved version to play online with maybe new eye candy and gameplay changes?

See ya. PM me if someone is interested on looking at it.

PD: Obviously it's backwards compatable with the original WGL 5.12

PD2: If you PM me i can send more details

Nicke,

I could set this up on my test server like I did for the WW2mod rework you did. I think I still have the files from the server you were running.

Nicke,

I could set this up on my test server like I did for the WW2mod rework you did. I think I still have the files from the server you were running.

I have changed many things from that version, mostly with scripts and stuff

Hey Marto,

Good to see you're back. Maybe I'll join in tonight.

Hey Zulu, might bearound again in 2 weeks. Anguis around and Viking around? Maybe we should set a date when everyone willbe around?

Hey Zulu, might bearound again in 2 weeks. Anguis around and Viking around? Maybe we should set a date when everyone will be around?

I would also like to know when you guys are playing. Maybe it would be possible to join you even though our timezones are very distant.

Icarus

Hey Zulu, might bearound again in 2 weeks. Anguis around and Viking around? Maybe we should set a date when everyone willbe around?

Hi, guys,

Marto! Sorry I missed your earlier note. Yes, we'll get a game going and hopefully some of the guys will show up, maybe daefte and some of his crew. Who knows, maybe even the man whose excuse is he's Norwegian! Viking has been around, apparently popping in solo a little bit. The last two+ weekends have involved my family being in the "northern wilds" of my neck of the woods, so that's what's been occupying me.

I'll get the server back up, shortly.

Hi Anguis, I want to ask you this: Can you create MPMissions archive of your WGL TacOps server?

Please, create MPMissions-Archive, and post a link to download it on this forum.

Thank You

Edited by BOOMBOSS

Hi guys my name is Matteus I wish play with you, i'm from Brazil, and I wonder if you guys accept foreign players?

Hi, guys,

Sorry for the lack of activity/responsiveness on my part. It's been a busy summer (always busier than I envision). My children are about to start back up at school. I'll be more on top of things with the server in the next week or so.

Later!

Anguis