Sign in to follow this  
ben_s

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3

And since this thread isn't up yet. Modern Warfare 3 looks to be in the works, with PR already.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/02/25/modern-warfare-3-countdown.aspx

According to them, it looks like the push to the next Call of Duty this year. Probably modern....

Here's a link to the countdown link, the one that sparked this.

Though, There's rumours there are 3 Companies working on it.

Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games for the Singleplayer.

And Raven Software developing the Multiplayer side.

Source:

I guess, This is gonna be another year of hype and dissapointment.

Edited by Ben_S

OMG I CAN"T WAIT!

just kidding. They're going to milk sh***y CoD as much as they can. unsurprising. :936:

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in that post? :)

I stopped buying them after MW1, so it's disappointing to see they're ready to ditch Black Ops 3 months after release. Not the best type of support, if you ask me.

I stopped buying them after MW1, so it's disappointing to see they're ready to ditch Black Ops 3 months after release. Not the best type of support, if you ask me.

I know another game company that did that with a certain game and now nobody plays that (CM Fail)

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

OMG I CAN"T WAIT!

just kidding. They're going to milk sh***y CoD as much as they can. unsurprising. :936:

I don't think anyone can wait :)

Another game with no dedicated servers, no SDK and three months of support. Yet, people will still buy it.

And since this thread isn't up yet. Modern Warfare 3 looks to be in the works, with PR already.

And not a single fuck was given. ;)

I miss the Call of Duty franchise.

Edit: Well, it's apparently a hoax. Oh well.

Edited by Zipper5

Last year I saw an article stating that they were going to push out a new COD every year to totally milk the worn out franchise, even if quality is affected. Thus the two seperate development teams. Thankfully I won't be around to see it.:yay:

Though, There's rumours there are 3 Companies working on it.

Yeah that's been confirmed.

The clock runs out during the middle of GDC so it's probably the announcement.

Is there anyway to increase the time on the clock? The last thing I want is another CoD.

It's already confirmed to be a hoax.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1152216p1.html

As I guess was typical, its just a double bluff. Sort of.

Although not MW3 (or even activision approved) its apparently "inspired" by it, so film by the looks of it. A Toronto based group "We Can Pretend" started the site (who are tied with VVO Media, VVO were the ones who sent out dog tags that got this whole ball rolling).

There is an image from the project so far:

gamriotshieldmakarov599.jpg

Edited by STALKERGB

Yawn. More instant spawn enemies, friendly bots who fight for you, strawberry jam in your face and RPG spitting n00bs with superfast perks running around in MP.

No thx.

if anyone cares: http://www.findmakarov.com/

The animation background changed to some form of a radar. This definantly looks like Activision marketing at work here. Also, whats funny is that after this website popped up. EA/DICE pushed back the BF3 info date from March1st to March2nd. So the big reveal will be after whatever that clock is counting down to. :p

they come out with a new call of duty every year. it's mass produced crap. the fastfood of video games.

)rStrangelove;1864976']Yawn. More instant spawn enemies' date=' friendly bots who fight for you, strawberry jam in your face and RPG spitting n00bs with superfast perks running around in MP.

No thx.[/quote']

mmmmm, strawberry jam...

homer_simpson31.jpg

whatever that clock is counting down to.

Short indie film.

findmakarov1.jpg

Apparently a more debatable image compared to the one i link above.

Great trailer and production value, crappy story to put all that effort into recreating.

Every airsoft "player" in America would give his left ovary for a role in that.

The left one is the one they use the most :(

So yesterday I thought I would try something.

I ran through a few levels without firing a single shot. It was fun...thankfully, since SpecOps people have the ability to heal from gunshots in real life too, it was easy to hide in a corner while my health rejuvenated, and then run again.

Good times, MW3. Thanks for that.

Abs

So yesterday I thought I would try something.

I ran through a few levels without firing a single shot. It was fun...thankfully, since SpecOps people have the ability to heal from gunshots in real life too, it was easy to hide in a corner while my health rejuvenated, and then run again.

Good times, MW3. Thanks for that.

Abs

Hah, you too, eh? Heartbreaking, innit.

I especially love the "YOU ARE HURT! GTF INTO COVER NAO!" dialogue that tells me when I'm hurt! It's just so damned convenient! I mean, I didn't think bullets and asplosions did damage or anything like that! Wow, devs these days!