Sign in to follow this  
Kris

500 ways to tell if you play ofp too much.

64. You complain to your local news channel that their jetranger needs a rocket pod and laser designator

65.You are shocked when your M16A2 jams after you've been crawling through a wooded area for an hour.

66.Buy a LAW, shoot it at your car, and wonder why it only bounced 2 feet in the air, instead of flying half a mile.

67.Firmly believe that the RL M-60 is a POS.

68.bout a used Jeep Wrangler and painted it to look exactly like the UAZ.

69. Built your own M1A1 Abrams from spare parts given to you by your friend jim at the auto parts store.

70. Only carry four clips for your 5-round 22. rifle, and when your friends ask, you tell them that that is all the equipment screen allows you to carry.

71. When running, you keep telling yourself that even though you are breathing heavily, it doesn't matter, you can still run forever and never have to stop to drink out of the canteens that are always on your belt.

72. Helicopters flying over cause you to have vivid flashbacks of missions you've flown and choppers you've crashed.

73. When you see someone in uniform, you're tempted to ask them if they want to join your squad.

74. You dream of a girl named Angelina and ponder over why she's the only female on the island.

75. When you arrive at the mall with friends, you say "All, Disembark" followed by "All, At Ease".

76. While talking to an A-10 pilot, you ask him if he ever ejects while on the ground, just for kicks.

78.while out in the country, you feel safe while driving, so you "turn out"by opening your sun roof, and stick your head out.

79. When checking your telephone answering machince, all u get is

No message received for 5 seconds.

No message received for 10 seconds.

No message received for 15 seconds.

No message received for 20 seconds.

No message received for 25 seconds.

No message received for 30 seconds.

No message received for 35 seconds.

No message received for 40 seconds.

No message received for 45 seconds.

No message received for 50 seconds.

No message received for 55 seconds.

No message received for 60 seconds.

Session Lost

Session Lost

Session Lost

Session Lost

Session Lost

Session Lost

-=Die Alive=-

80.While waiting at the bus stop with your girlfriend, the bus appoches. You say "unknow", vehicle, 10 o'clock"

81. The bus stops and you yell to you girlfriend "2, get in APC, 12 o'clock" and she replies "roger"

82. When you drive the steering wheel moves without your hands moving

83. You hunting with your buddies and you see a dear. You say "All, target, animal 3 o'clock"

By the way, whats with the whole sea gull thing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">By the way, whats with the whole sea gull thing? <span id='postcolor'>

In muiltiplayer, if you die, you become a seagull.The only thing you do is just fly around and watch the battle.It is in only certain muiltiplayer games.

84. You expect tanks to bounce and float down hills as if full of helium

85. If you suffer horrendous damage to your legs you still repeatedly try to stand up causing yourself great pain

86. If you come across a closed door in a house you simply walk away without trying to open it, knowing that even satches charges and sabot rounds won't penetrate it

87. You try to improve your eyesight with 4x anisotropic filtering glasses but after about 10 minutes your vision goes blue

88.You wonder why the garage can't fix your car instantly when you simply park outside and shout 'repair'

89.You wonder why a General post about Operation Flashpoint is moved from the General Operation Flashpoint forum and into Off Topic

90. You wonder why farmers buy tractors with a PTO shaft and universal coupler when they never bother to attach any implements.  (I watched a tractor drive up and down over the same bit of ground on everon for 5 minutes for no good reason)

bighodge

91. You are very lonely at home and try to "CreateUnit" some friends for yourself

92. While trying to "CreateUnit" a friend, you realize you forgot to define a groupname for yourselves and go on lonley as ever.

93. When you are out jogging, you try to speed up the time 4x so it goes faster get to the point...

94. You take a picture of Angelina and photoshop it nude... hmm did i say that?

95. When you met someone really annoying you can't wait until you get back to your PC to create a new face, and have that poor grunt executed by a fireing squad... Ready... Aim... FIRE!!

96. Whenever you move around outside, you always check for two things.. Where snipers may hide.. and where you would hide.

97. Whenever you hear choppers, you immediately go down on one knee and grabs your back trying to get the AA gun there.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 13 2002,09:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">63: You dream in 32 bit true color and see waypoint markers when you look around. (yes this has happened to me. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I play in Veteran. tounge.gif

98: when you go to track meets or american football games you constantly scream "ALL, FALL BACK INTO FORMATION!" when someone starts to win

99: you join the Army and think hint windows will pop up in boot camp

100: you board a bus and shout "3, disembark" at the driver because you think he is an AI driver

When u want your girlfriend in bed u say: 2, get in bed and you're expecting to hear roger or negative.

Your and friend are in the store. U say to your frind: Take object from freezer 12 o'clock when u want him to pick up something.

the black "weapon" view is burned on your vision like the sun spot from getting your picture taken.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ May 13 2002,16:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">79. When checking your telephone answering machince, all u get is

No message received for 5 seconds.

No message received for 10 seconds.

No message received for 15 seconds.

No message received for 20 seconds.

No message received for 25 seconds.

No message received for 30 seconds.

No message received for 35 seconds.

No message received for 40 seconds.

No message received for 45 seconds.

No message received for 50 seconds.

No message received for 55 seconds.

No message received for 60 seconds.

Session Lost

Session Lost

Session Lost

Session Lost

Session Lost

Session Lost

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

rofl

101: when u r walking in the mall u tell to ur friend "Hot chick 12 O'clock

102: when ur g/f says come pick me up u say "Cant get there"

Most guys already say hot chick _o'clock, even if they never heard of flashpoint

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I play in Veteran.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, but I started playing in Cadet mode so the synapsis is permenanently burned inot my brain. sad.gif

True Story:

I had been playing Perfect Dark all day recently after i got it. Later that day, i was down in my basement working out, and the laundry just finished which was signified by this remarkably loud grindy siren sound that it makes when it finishes a cycle. It had to have made me jump a few inches off the ground cause i thought i had tripped an alarm of some kind. LOL

103: you know every russian phrase in the mission editor and go around shouting them at people

104: when someone says "go to hell" you say "2, can't get there" and wonder why he told you to go in the ocean

105: you get in a tank on a relatively flat spot and expect to start sliding uphill

106: when you are lost in the woods and hear people shouting "WHERE ARE YOU?" you ignore them because the AI always seems to find their way

107: you wet your pants when you see a M1A1 commander turned out with his M2

108: when terrorists steal scuds with nuclear warheads and threaten to destroy your country, you ignore them because you think they are just decoration and that the missiles never come down

109: you get lost in the forest and counstantly shout "M" at the top of your lungs

110: your nickname at school is "1"

111: when dressed in civilian clothes and a policeman walks by, you quickly go prone and stare blankly forward

112: you hit the dirt and shout "under fire" whenever a car backfires or someone lights some firecrackers

113: you ask the A-10 pilot if you can see his M4

114: you spend hours searching the internet for nude pictures of angelina

115: you change your name to "david armstrong" and insist on everyone calling you "sir"

116: you think the mailman is a spetz natz who is placing satchel charges on your property

117: you see a pistol in a gun shop and shout "OMG WHAT A LAME MOD!"

118. After months of trying, you finally realize that:

_newcar= "BMW" CreateVehicle getmarkerpos "MyDriveway"

does work in real life.

119. Also after months of trying, you realize that:

deletevehicle John

doesn't work against your annoying friend.

120. When your buddy does something stupid you just shoot him in the face.

121: you shout "retry" whenever you screw something up, and then complain the author didn't update retry spots

122: you steal an A-10 and point it up at a 30 degree angle, push + a few times on a detached keyboard and expect to run out of fuel when you reach 450,000 feet

123: you are afraid of bushes because placebo hid in one and impregnated you  biggrin.gif

122> you write an essay in scripting code and weep openly when you get you marks back.