Sign in to follow this  
-=anders=-

Sound Of Anders (soundmod)

I just updated to the latest version - no more nagging about missing anders_s_guns! It's working great, thanks!

Nice sould mode, especially the 1.9 version. By the way, I can't hear the difference between the MK16 and MK17.

Yeah, neither could I. Maybe make the Mk. 17 sound a bit more like the M14, since they're both 7.62?

Also, the M14 sound is glorious. I now use that rifle whenever possible because it sounds so beefy and mean.

Yeah, neither could I. Maybe make the Mk. 17 sound a bit more like the M14, since they're both 7.62?

Also, the M14 sound is glorious. I now use that rifle whenever possible because it sounds so beefy and mean.

Yeah Ill try to beefy up the MK17 next update..

Txh guys. Finally it damn works!!! Thank god. :yay:

DMR,m14 ebr,m14,etc....have different sounds is it normal or not?

from the rpt

4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.normalExt, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.normal, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.road, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.rock, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.water, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.gravel, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.gravel2, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.sand, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.drygrass, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.grass, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.forest, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.mud, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.wood, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.concrete_ext, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.hallway, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.dirt, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.parkety, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.wave_plate, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.lepenka, got 1

from rpt:

Addon anders_s_guns (entry TruckHorn) not found in the list of active addons.

@ mpcom

You seem not to use the latest version. He removed the horn sounds.

from rpt:

Addon anders_s_guns (entry TruckHorn) not found in the list of active addons.

Yeah i took those lines away, hoping the game would play the original sounds. But apparently not.

I deleted the horn-lines in the config cause someone said you shouldnt touch the horn sound because the game beeing buggy then. Can someone help me out with that?

Im gonna fix the missing grenade sounds and some other sounds today and upload again.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

@ mpcom

You seem not to use the latest version. He removed the horn sounds.

Yeah that may it. ;)

A tip: always check the upload-date to make sure u got the latest release.

I used 1.09

I have loaded down again 1.09 and they differed. Better next Time you made a new release number ;)

I used 1.09

I have loaded down again 1.09 and they differed. Better next Time you made a new release number ;)

As I said, check the dates. ;) For small config-changes I thought it was stupid to put v.1.1.0. :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

from the rpt

4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.normalExt, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.normal, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.road, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.rock, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.water, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.gravel, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.gravel2, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.sand, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.drygrass, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.grass, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.forest, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.mud, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.wood, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.concrete_ext, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.hallway, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.dirt, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.parkety, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.wave_plate, got 1
4 items expected in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/SoundEnvironExt.lepenka, got 1

Yep, you tolt me to erase all CA lines, so I did that. And now the game thinks that those sounds are expected. *sigh*

It's recommended to always check the rpt before you release a new version :)

It's recommended to always check the rpt before you release a new version :)

I did, but didnt know how to fix it?

Well all lines with CA that are single sound definitions.

You cannot remove elements of an array (list). Just merge em back in and all is fine. :)

Well all lines with CA that are single sound definitions.

You cannot remove elements of an array (list). Just merge em back in and all is fine. :)

Oki, Ill do that. :)

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Why is PvPscene banned?

As I said, check the dates. ;) For small config-changes I thought it was stupid to put v.1.1.0. :cool:

Well, you can "version" your mod this way:

Major updates: 1.X.0, for example 1.9.0, 1.10.0, 1.11.0 etc.

Small updates: 1.X.Y, some examples: 1.9.1, 1.9.2, ..., 1.9.13

Hi -=anders=-,

Thank you very much for sharing this great soundmod with the community, the time and effort you put into it is much appreciated.

One suggestion:

Add this info to the SOA_ACE download mirror in your first post?

It's an easy way to keep up with the your updates if a person is using the SIX Updater already. :)

Hi -=anders=-,

Thank you very much for sharing this great soundmod with the community, the time and effort you put into it is much appreciated.

One suggestion:

Add this info to the SOA_ACE download mirror in your first post?

It's an easy way to keep up with the your updates if a person is using the SIX Updater already. :)

Ok, I'll do that. :) Thx for the tip! And thx for your appreciation. ;)

This is goddamn f***ing GREAT mod!!!!! Dude, this is really great! Thanks a lot! It's amazing!!!!!

i think weapons sounds are great,maybe the best out there,i still think that sonic cracks need to be improved,incoming rounds etc...the rest is perfect.

I've tried a lot of sound packs and this is definitely my favorite overall.

Absolutely :yay::yay:

Lots of changes in v 1.1.0...

Vehicle sounds is cming your way! Explosions that will blow of your ears. More powereful gunshots.

I have some vehicles left to do, and it's a hard work. Have never done vehicle sounds in Arma2 before, so don't complain if the 1st thought will be that you don't like them, hahaha...

Edited by -=anders=-

Yah made, Vehicle sounds are a loooooooot of fun I can tell ya! I love this part of my SM. But its all about good sources for vehicles! YT have some, but they're really really rare!

If you have any questions, let me know ;) Otherwise, I wish you luck with that :)

Jarhead