Sign in to follow this  
Rhodesy77

Rhodesy's Projects

The buckle and tieback flap on a rigger's belt is much thicker and larger in comparison to the width of the belt. I've got a Blackhawk one to hold up mah pants at work:

BlackHawkCQBbelt400.jpg

The buckle and tieback flap on a rigger's belt is much thicker and larger in comparison to the width of the belt. I've got a Blackhawk one to hold up mah pants at work:

Indeed, I took a quick photo of my Spec Ops brand Riggers Belt. it's a bit used to say the least (which may be useful if you need to see where it wears out the most), and the belt is a bit thicker than the belt in your photo but the same idea.

IMG_0517.jpg

(click)

I like the vest, looks similar to the Point Blank law enforcment models that carry the thin rectangular plates (not sure if they're for stabbing, don't own one)

Edited by Fox '09

Oh wow its been 155 days since the last post, i havnt been in here for awhile lol. Anyway...

PROGRESS CONTINUES!

Working on some units for my group (this is the base of a larger mod i have planned, well maybe (CTB)) destined for Arma3. Base model is Fox09's awesome base soldier model with some new pouches by myself (slowly but surely replacing all of the old pouches/gear with new stuff)

DGbPdl.jpg

HI-RES

9hIi1l.jpg

HI-RES

UnkV3l.jpg

HI-RES

Please keep in mind these are still VERY much work in progress, alot of missing/unfinished models and textures

Also the camo used with those are all custom made. here are the other patterns we will be using.

Woodland

EhAJl.jpg

Desert

KgtW1.jpg

Transitional

AMOn5.jpg

Still not sure on the transitional one yet. Thoughts?

Also you can usualy see further progress over at our forums http://aef-ctb.com/

Edited by Rhodesy77

Wow! The camo looks fantastic! The rip stop pattern looks a little on the large side, though.

Welcome back mate, is that your TDY over? if not stay safe brother

Sorry mate you might have me confused with someone else, I'm not military. Also cheers for the coments guys.

Must have mate, who made the other Rangers units? I'm sure he was US Mil heading to Afghan ;)

Must have mate, who made the other Rangers units? I'm sure he was US Mil heading to Afghan ;)

Must be thinking of Davegarry, he pushed out his units before being deployed, i haven't seen much activity lately.

I like all three to include the transitional. The transitional one would fit parts of A-stan pretty well.

Thanks mate its starting to grow on me.

Also if anyone wants a custom digital camo pattern made up just ask, i can pump these things out pretty freaking quick.

I like all three to include the transitional. The transitional one would fit parts of A-stan pretty well.

Yea, Transitional would definitely work well for CTB's ClAfghan ops (Yea, i know, it arma 3 but it'll probably take zero effort to run some of those maps.)

BIS, don't release the Linux 1.62 server stuff so Rhodesy finishes these things off ;)

I know I've been winging otherwise in the server thread, but he really needs to get this stuff finished off ay? :cool:

back in your server box lokyi!

Well its been awhile, I'm still here plotting along with my ideas. thought I'd drop in and show some stuff I've been working on lately.

Now there's a lot of model/texture donations shown here so I wont list them all off just yet, but if there's any concerns of stolen work please just PM and I'm happy to show proof of use.

First off are some basic multicam guys I'm toying around with, nothing special just getting the base model and textures ready for some other stuff.

xvdOQs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xvdOQ.jpg

kOHlxs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kOHlx.jpg

Also working on a weapons pack.

5OKjPs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5OKjP.jpg

s69Ces.png

http://i.imgur.com/s69Ce.png

And my first shot at some structure modeling, also my first render.

yS7A1s.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yS7A1.jpg

So yer thats about it. Hope to release a few more things for arma2, but cant promise anything.

Very nice Rhodesy! Good to see an up to date hk416 pack. Would love to see those babies equiped with a spectre DR optic though. The unit models look great too, but if you are taking suggestions, perhaps you could spruce the ops-core helmets up a bit? Some accessories would look awesome. Perhaps this catalog could offer you with some inspiration? Hope to see those units in Arma 2 one day.

Wouah, very nice unit and weapons.

Are you planning to make an ACE config for your lovely HK?

Nice work, can't wait to see where you take these. nice tower as well

Very nice Rhodesy! Good to see an up to date hk416 pack. Would love to see those babies equiped with a spectre DR optic though. The unit models look great too, but if you are taking suggestions, perhaps you could spruce the ops-core helmets up a bit? Some accessories would look awesome. Perhaps this catalog could offer you with some inspiration? Hope to see those units in Arma 2 one day.

Would love a Spectre DR mate, however i had other priorities to model, so unless someone has one to spare it will have to wait. Also the helmet shown isnt a Ops Core, but rather a Mich2001, however i do have a Ops Core laying around that ive been meaning to work on.

Wouah, very nice unit and weapons.

Are you planning to make an ACE config for your lovely HK?

Thats the plan yes, also just to be clear these lovely 416's were sent to me by the legend that is Robert Hammer.

Great stuff as always there Rhodesy!

Thanks mate, you ever going to release that sick M4 DD RISII in your avatar? :P

Nice work' date=' can't wait to see where you take these. nice tower as well[/quote']

Thanks mate, I'd be alot further behind if it wasn't for your models in the first place mate.

Would love a Spectre DR mate, however i had other priorities to model, so unless someone has one to spare it will have to wait. Also the helmet shown isnt a Ops Core, but rather a Mich2001, however i do have a Ops Core laying around that ive been meaning to work on.

Ah, thought I might get it wrong with the helmet, hehe. Anyway, good to hear you have one lying around. By the way, any plans to do some more PCU troops? Your ranger units are one of the few (if not only) troops that come equiped with a PCU jacket (love that pack by the way).

Speaking of borrowing stuff, perhaps lennard could be persuaded to donate his Insight M3X Tactical Illuminator? Would look great on your weapon pack.

Thats the plan yes, also just to be clear these lovely 416's were sent to me by the legend that is Robert Hammer.

Awesome :)