Sign in to follow this  
DAP

Arma 2 - ai first aid support

CBA is the latest version with the A2 addon needed.

Scratching my head at this one too.

Try cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo only :)

Try cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo only :)

Can you provide a link or something?

Can you provide a link or something?

This addon included in CBA. Open CBA archive and find this addon. Then place it with DAPMAN.pbo in same modfolder. And run game.

This addon included in CBA. Open CBA archive and find this addon. Then place it with DAPMAN.pbo in same modfolder. And run game.

Already did got it in the first place.

Maybe I should stop bugging you all with my simple problem. :o

We need to get this sorted for you Mouzie. Are you running any other addons? What else (apart from what SHOULD be in the addons folder) have you got in there ?

Already did got it in the first place.

Maybe I should stop bugging you all with my simple problem. :o

Problem still is problem ;) I must be sure that is not my mistake :D Try module version :) If all will be fine, then problem not in my addon, because they have same scripts core. Difference only in config and init.sqf.

Any further on the disembark to heal/revive functions DAP?

Work with this now :) But have some troubles with conditions for getIn/getOut :)

Hey DAP just used your addon and just want to say thank you, and its great!

A little feedback, I find it funny how you can patch up wounded enemy players and they get right back up and shoot at you! would it be ok to do something like patch them up and

take them prisoner? maybe disarm them too, just a thought. Another thing is I always see the AI players DRAG away wounded! they never carry or anything else, any ways

to make this random so they do different stuff from time to time?

Thanks man.

Hey DAP just used your addon and just want to say thank you, and its great!

A little feedback, I find it funny how you can patch up wounded enemy players and they get right back up and shoot at you! would it be ok to do something like patch them up and

take them prisoner? maybe disarm them too, just a thought. Another thing is I always see the AI players DRAG away wounded! they never carry or anything else, any ways

to make this random so they do different stuff from time to time?

Thanks man.

What version? :) Because they already can be disarmed and captured :) About carry.. i hope in next release i will add this option :)

A little feedback, I find it funny how you can patch up wounded enemy players and they get right back up and shoot at you!
First of all I like this alot, was needed .. as quoted above ...

I noticed this, there needs to be a block on ability to heal enemy units. I say this becuase if I have a medic on my team and enemy are around injured as well as my own team AI injured, if im in a situation I cant use the mouse click direction to tell my medic to heal a team AI, I use the menu "6" list option from my medic selected, more often than not the top option in that menu to heal shows "heal enemy at" ... and until they are healed medic wont show any team AI to heal.

A little annoying when your pinned down and medic and Ai aren't in easy view to direct with mouse click. So some way to block that would be sweet.

Also, I notice that this mod introduces 1 or very few pain screams, so if you have enemy dying they scream the same which can confuse if your not in view of enemy or team, so I was wondering if there is a way that:

A: option to have no scream as its always the same sound and use BIS vanilla

B: if no option a way to block that pain scream from enemy AI

It sounds a bit wierd having say 2 or 3 team ai near you all screaming the same scream over and over :)

What version? :) Because they already can be disarmed and captured :) About carry.. i hope in next release i will add this option :)

Its the latest version mate, I went up to the wounded to see what actions I could do, and only first aid was there! its not a problem, just thought id let you

know, but if its sopposed to be there then im thinking maybe it could be either 1 of 2 things, your end or its clashing with another mod of mine :o

I also 2nd the above comment too about screams, having more would greatly improve the realism.

Its the latest version mate, I went up to the wounded to see what actions I could do, and only first aid was there!

All fine :) When you heal enemy unit, you also disarm him, and he will surrender :)

I also 2nd the above comment too about screams, having more would greatly improve the realism.

I need more sounds :) I dislike default sounds :) They.. weird :)

LoL .. ill see what I can do with finding more sounds! im working on a massive sound mod

for ambient warfare, but not like this, so I know what and how to make them, how many are you looking for? and what format do you want them in?

One more thing, could this AI first aid support be used in script? so like I add it to my missions and its always there, instead of people only using it for choice?

Thanks.

so I know what and how to make them, how many are you looking for? and what format do you want them in?

How many you have? :) Format... OGG, WAV, MP3, WMA :)

One more thing, could this AI first aid support be used in script? so like I add it to my missions and its always there, instead of people only using it for choice?

Thanks.

I use custom animations and sounds :) If it will work with .hpp files.. maybe :)

Well, I make all my sounds at the moment into .ogg and same as as you my sounds are all

custom too, I can make you some battle screams, shouts, pain, whatnot .. just let me know if .ogg is fine with you and how many are you looking for preferable.

Thanks.

Edited by DarkXess

Well, I make all my sounds at the moment into .ogg and same as as you my sounds are all

custom too, I can make you some battle screams, shouts, pain, whatnot .. just let me know if .ogg is fine with you and how many are you looking for preferable.

Thanks.

.OGG is fine :) Only screams of pain. I think 10-15 sounds will be enough :)

.OGG is fine :) Only screams of pain. I think 10-15 sounds will be enough :)

My girlfriend is going to think im weird! looking for sounds of pain & screaming! hahaha... :D

ill get to work on it and be back soon to you with an update.

Dark

My girlfriend is going to think im weird! looking for sounds of pain & screaming! hahaha... :D

ill get to work on it and be back soon to you with an update.

Dark

If you spend too much time on Arma and not enough with her the screams of pain might be yours...

If you spend too much time on Arma and not enough with her the screams of pain might be yours...

Well here is what happened, she told me say that "we are all weird, looking for sounds of pain" haha... I just laughed and got a smack around the head! :D

Anyway, DAP .. sounds have been sent! 8mb of around 60 sounds of pain! (check your pm)

Edited by DarkXess

I hope you have put some Monty Python 'tis but a flesh wound' sounds in there!

Great mod! Can anyone explain me why there is a problem using PvP Anims when the Autoinit version is used? Any chance it will be fixed in the future updates?

This may sound really stupid but i just need to clarify. So i just download it and drop the folder in the addons folder in my Arma 2 directory? Thanks