Sign in to follow this  
elendil004

Ages

Perhaps a job poll too, im curious as to how many armed forces people, and how many other people play this game.

Edit : 17, Student tounge.gif

but i do enough paintball and the like to be confident that i could kick it with delta and the like.

27, waiter and wannabe cop (got the physical test next Wed so hopefully a step closer)

COLINMAN

29, cop, no military....wanted to be an air force pilot

If you become a cop Day-Glow, try not to harass teenagers too much. I am 18 and out of high school, but if I am driving around past dark, I still frequently get polled over and get my car checked for illegal substances, and if there is ore then one person in the car, it is almost a sure thing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but i do enough paintball and the like to be confident that i could kick it with delta and the like.

<span id='postcolor'>

God I hope you are joking.

20, College next semester, MID 5/19th Special Forces, Exexcutive protection & private security.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 09 2002,04:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but i do enough paintball and the like to be confident that i could kick it with delta and the like.

<span id='postcolor'>

20, College next semester, MID 5/19th Special Forces, Exexcutive protection & private security.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, I'll say that 99% of people who paintball couldn't. But i play with some ex Delta guys...and i can break even on the range with most of em, if not win (with a sniper rifle). Peopl ethink im nuts to bring a ghille suit to a paintball tourney...till they can't find me biggrin.gif

My moomie says I dont supposed to let me's ages out to othre ppls on teh intreneat.

(LOL)

Nah, seriously, AGE: 13

Education: Barley

Job: Working at I.G.A. (Grocery Store) Wehn i'm on days-off, I slack-off, drink tea... and play flashpoing smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But i play with some ex Delta guys...<span id='postcolor'>

I highly doubt this too.

Also paintball is a highly different sport than combat. If someone is good at the one it does not mean they are good at the other. I know some guys who were bragging that they kicked some of the Tact team member from the police here. Maybe so, but put some guns in their hands and have them try to take them on in a CQB shootout, my money would be on the tact team.

COLINMAN

right now? with all that the internet offers, you choose this site? smile.gif

COLINMAN

Oh, wait, now I see the mouse reference lol

29 years old french ex-student in Law:

Work as nightkeeper and security for bank sometime, while i m preparing a class A concourse in the french Defense administration (just been selected for the written test)

30   environmental biologist   but unable to work at the moment  so at home with wife and 3 kids  biggrin.gif

operation flashpoing    i like that lol

most havent aged that much either since the last age poll 3 weeks ago smile.gif

24, finishing off my msc in electrical engineering

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 09 2002,13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">most havent aged that much either since the last age poll 3 weeks ago  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I have probably aged 5 weeks since the last poll. sad.gif

I'm 20 and I'm a tech support guy at a university. Good thing most of the students have already gone. I have slowly started to become a very pissed off tech guy.

job: Um... er.... sleeping.... i guess (god, i love my life biggrin.gif )

I used to be a drooling baby but i thought it was time to grow up and to do not much but sleeping...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (elendil004 @ May 09 2002,04:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 09 2002,04:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but i do enough paintball and the like to be confident that i could kick it with delta and the like.

<span id='postcolor'>

20, College next semester, MID 5/19th Special Forces, Exexcutive protection & private security.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, I'll say that 99% of people who paintball couldn't. But i play with some ex Delta guys...and i can break even on the range with most of em, if not win (with a sniper rifle). Peopl ethink im nuts to bring a ghille suit to a paintball tourney...till they can't find me biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I own all a paint ball, with a record of over 3,000 frags. And winning at 8 tourneys at my indoor splatt ball place. Oh, I'm 13 so should I vote under or at 13-17?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh, I'm 13 so should I vote under or at 13-17?<span id='postcolor'>

You should select 13-17.

I'm 21.

Hmmm i just discovered something (well actually i already saw it a while ago but i didn't feel like annoying everyone biggrin.gif ), in the poll it says 31-40 and 41+. What if you are 41? Then you're not 31-40 but you're also not 41+ cuz you're not older than 41. (at least not in years, in days you might be older biggrin.gif)

So... i guess i discovered something again smile.gif