Sign in to follow this  
max power

M2a2 model strangeness

I haven't been able to take a screenshot yet (I guess I'll have to get fraps), but does anyone else have a mini linebacker missile launcher on their m2a2, below and to the inside of the TOW launcher, sticking into the turret? It should appear as a box roughly half the size of the normal linebacker missile launcher with the arm attached. It is slightly lighter in colour than the rest of the tank.

sounds like bug with "hiddenselection"

maybe BIS made M6 and M2 using one model, but hiddenselection for weapon /launcher ?

i don't have here Arma to check it, but seem like it is issue with hiddenselection (maybe another mod, addon screwed something ?)

Damn, I never noticed that, But now I will every time I go near a Bradley..arrrg

If you make a Dev heaven ticket I'll give you a vote.

Modeler: "I swear Maruk, I set up the hidden selections as per your request, please dont kill me....it...it must have been the coders.."

Maruk: "Silence, you incompetent fool!! Do you realize what you have done!! Even vilas is shocked so bad that he forgot to mention his M109 and 2s1 in the post! The coders are not to blame for this! They are too busy thinking of how to make AI run after the group leader now.

Guaaaards!!! Take this fool behind the building and cut his index and middle finger off so that he can never model again, then shoot him. I need to go speak with the beta testing department now........seems they have been on vacation for the last 5 years. Need to shoot all of them too. Oh yeh, and where's that guy who handles things with STEAM.....??"

Disclaimer: All names and characters are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons is a pure coincidence ;) Please take it as a lighthearted joke :).

Massive lol ! :D

"cut his index and middle finger off so that he can never model again, then shoot him"

bit harsh ?

Massive lol ! :D

"cut his index and middle finger off so that he can never model again, then shoot him"

bit harsh ?

overexaggeration is the theme of the story ;)

Modeler: "I swear Maruk, I set up the hidden selections as per your request, please dont kill me....it...it must have been the coders.."

Maruk: "Silence, you incompetent fool!! Do you realize what you have done!! Even vilas is shocked so bad that he forgot to mention his M109 and 2s1 in the post! The coders are not to blame for this! They are too busy thinking of how to make AI run after the group leader now.

Guaaaards!!! Take this fool behind the building and cut his index and middle finger off so that he can never model again, then shoot him. I need to go speak with the beta testing department now........seems they have been on vacation for the last 5 years. Need to shoot all of them too. Oh yeh, and where's that guy who handles things with STEAM.....??"

Disclaimer: All names and characters are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons is a pure coincidence ;) Please take it as a lighthearted joke :).

I love this!

Soul_Assassin: haha, Die Beste ... funny shit... but in every joke there's a bit of the truth, right? ;)