Sign in to follow this  
sgtice

Seeing the DMR in OA

What?

No idea here either...

He wants the DMR from ArmA2 in OA.

I think: If you get ArmA2 then you also have the DMR in OA. Other than that I fail to see why a rifles mainly (or solely) used by the USMC should be included in a game focused on the US Army.

Ok I understand now, thanks, I thought he meant some new faction.

What I was trying to get at but didnt put in at first is, the idea of putting something like an M14 EBR in for the US, to make up for something like the DMR. Since we don't have many rifles that are for that role in OA, on the US army side.

What I was trying to get at but didnt put in at first is, the idea of putting something like an M14 EBR in for the US, to make up for something like the DMR. Since we don't have many rifles that are for that role in OA, on the US army side.

M110 :confused: .

Or ANY of the Mk17 variants?

Its not as if the DMR wasn't bad enough. Hell use the Mk17 RCO M203 and you've essentially got a full auto DMR with a grenade a launcher...

-k

Hehe, yeah. I even downgraded. Now my only squad marksman (not sniper) can choose between the M14 aimpoint and FN FAL with or without nightscope (also have day adapter for the scope). None of the options are as good as the overpowered DMR, but he gets the stopping power the rest of the squad lacks for distant targets (they only get 5.56 based weaponry, 7.62 is quite rare). M24, M110 and above is restricted to my only sniper. But the M110 is highly comparable to the DMR if you want to go that route.

In PMC the airport scene I saw the enemy sniper used M21 DMR