Sign in to follow this  
ray243

The big picture-Afghanistan

Really amazing website, about news, in pictures! Don't we all hate reading walls of text? Well, with this website, you don't have to worry about that!

This one is on Afghanistan. I'm pretty sure most of you guys will be interested.

There are way too many pictures, so go look it up yourself:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/09/afghanistan_september_2010.html

Edited by ray243

The pictures are great and all, but they're all over the 100kb limit. Might want to fix that...

They always have a great set of photos on that site, followed by a large number of moronic comments I can't seem to avoid reading.

Wow! This website is great especially the Afghanistan report.

There is a nice set of pictures showing French soldiers.

It reminded me one of my team mates is there (21e RIMa) and will come back in a few weeks.

anybody know what kinda gasmask that is in the 10th photo? i never seen anything like that before. looks like something out of starwars.

Neat pictures.

It's odd to think in a year or so I may be deployed there...

Wow... reading a lot of those comments made me hardcore facepalm. FPDR Another case of people who feel the need to share their highly opinionated thoughts at every opportunity ruining stuff.

Nice pics though.

Some quality pictures indeed! :cool:

No doubt...keep up the fantastic effort...

Beautiful pictures and it's nice to see that it wasn't necessarily all about the war and it's already great to see other countries acknowledged for their support..I didn't read any of the comments, especially about the Quran burning (pretty sure I can guess what the church folk would say and I don't blame the citizens for being PO'd that they would do such a thing)

They always have a great set of photos on that site, followed by a large number of moronic comments I can't seem to avoid reading.

hope most of em are sarcastic... cant imagine some people are that stupid :(

fantastic pictures, showing the bigger picture on an individual and personal basis, thats art!

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Dont forget to check these out

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/afghanistan/

Absolutely outstanding ! Keep it up !

Amazing, touching, game-breaking. Thank you 'merican taxpayers for trying to change the world to be a more tolerable place all-round at your expense. :cc: