reyhard

WWII MP Released!

Bullshit.. It;s the most stupid things which i heard. You telling me that he's didn't know what he have on files with his own tags

RDS_Bofors -darkest hour

RDS_DSAI -darkest hour like Narcon nixie said or Co2 - must compare

RDS_DSAI2 - as above

RDS_Mosin -call of duty 2

:D lol.

And that files which I mentioned have sentence inside "property and hello from darkest hour team" wanna screens ;) ? I know reyhard helped You but even RDS art which You have in Your wwwI has ripped textures... so You know... beside he did all himself this package not mr.x . He mentioned it in many post that;s his own work.

Half the addon's hosted on ofpr.info use material from other games in one way or another (even those great mods released in the Hayday of flashpoint), It's not really fair to penalise one guy for doing so unless they're directly converting the data into OFP and claiming it as original work.

Half the addon's hosted on ofpr.info use material from other games in one way or another (even those great mods released in the Hayday of flashpoint), It's not really fair to penalise one guy for doing so unless they're directly converting the data into OFP and claiming it as original work.

http://www.ofpec.com/tags/index.php?action=details&tag_id=1428

How You name that? In context of my previous post

Bullshit.. It;s the most stupid things which i heard. You telling me that he's didn't know what he have on files with his own tags

RDS_Bofors -darkest hour

RDS_DSAI2 - as above

lol.

And that files which I mentioned have sentence inside "property and hello from darkest hour team" wanna screens ? I know reyhard helped You but even RDS art which You have in Your wwwI has ripped textures... so You know... beside he did all himself this package not mr.x . He mentioned it in many post that;s his own work.

Placing material's to his tagged addons (RDS) it isn't telling everyone - hey! I did this myself ?

If He's so saint why I don't see mention about this in readme file or credits list POPKA ?

Edit--

Sorry I forget about situation with Your Mafia mod... :] You have right copyright are useless :D

Edited by G44

G44,

No offence intended,but if you have a genuine point to make,then it might be better to contact a moderator.

Rather than making what appear to be smart comments.

RDS_Bofors -darkest hour

RDS_DSAI2 - as above

:D lol.

And that files which I mentioned have sentence inside "property and hello from darkest hour team" wanna screens ;) ? I know reyhard helped You but even RDS art which You have in Your wwwI has ripped textures... so You know... beside he did all himself this package not mr.x . He mentioned it in many post that;s his own work.

He just COLLECTED the addons you moron, he didnt do them himself. I dont even know what "Darkest Hour" is, should he be able to recgonize the textures of every game out there?

"Oh this pistol uses textures from Call of Duty; Oh this soldiers boots are from Wolfenstein" :rolleyes:

I don't like situation like this but I think i have right to be main actor (I was made him PR before release and getting permissions)in this discussion.I'll try to wrote simple sentences to everybody interested can understand it ;)

1st-About darkest hour. When i was close with Reyhard before release he told me that he using elements of DH mod in his package. He told me he have permission to use it. Yes-in fact there's no mention on the credits list and few more peoples before g44 reported me it after release but Rey told me that he have permission so I didn;t have any objection to check it. For "pro publico bono" I can send e-mail with question to darkest hour team... but question what for ??? We can wait when Reyhard will be at forum. He's probably busy so he isn't online often.About Mosin from cod1/2 (?) if it's in fact Reyhard will remove it and no problem.

2nd- To g44 and few peoples which wrote to me about stuff in package. About RTCW- faces from RTCW are e.g in Gavin's infantry pack,Liberation mod etc. so it will be neccesary to remove most of addons from site. Johnsart should be permanently banned until end of his days cause his first addons like winter island,88 flak and e.g king tiger are from Medal of Honor AA ;) Upminder and his ww2 weapons pack too.. etcetctetc It's madness-more than 40% of ofp community based on that kind of situation but it's like i wrote in one of my post "small evil" so non-profit.. EA Games will not fall with this situations :D

3rd

If you look closely, the taunts from the mod are of the Darkest Hour mod of Red Orchestra

Greets

and

-i44_achilles

-i44_carrier

i44_a_weap

springfield,garands,carabine - weapons from Darkest hour

i44_stuart

it's "borrowed" from darkest hour too.

I think we will wait a while for author return.And wait for his sitance but he told he have permission. Better to keep fingers for patch to mp in my opinion.

Bullshit.. It;s the most stupid things which i heard.

Ekhm... less agression mate.

He just COLLECTED the addons you moron, he didnt do them himself. I dont even know what "Darkest Hour" is, should he be able to recgonize the textures of every game out there?

So try to open Your eyes for ww2 (especially old gold nuggets like Hidden and Dangerous series)so You will know what's this :cool:.And try to don't use words like "moron" if you don't want to be warned ;)

And in future g44 or someone do like Macser wrote.

I think moderators should remove all post with not-topic.

What he said. If you want to blame somebody, G44, blame the original authors. Of course it's the best to have all the necessary credits and permissions, but you can't just blame Bielow for not having them if it was the original authors' fault.

Placing material's to his tagged addons (RDS) it isn't telling everyone - hey! I did this myself ?

No, it's not. It's good to have all mod elements standardized in the mod with their own tags to avoid potential conflicts with the original addons or other people's work. The mod's credits tell what's whose work, not the tags.

last word is:

THIS IS THE BEST WW2MOD COLLECTION EVER!

Wish i can upload it to my server and can play with it...

Til sby fix it - if ever happen - we play with own crappy collection without extras.

www.ofpww2mp.webs.com

peace.

:don 12:

Ok heres the thing i want to add mods like ww11cz , IOE and Many other mods to this game to use for my own personal use but when you add any mods to this game the ww2_mp stuff cannot support more then one AI for example if i put two squads from the ww2_mp mod into the editor, it gets to the get ready point gets into the mission then crashes for no reason i dont know what could be causeing the problems , could it be an animation pack or fx mod that causing the problems

plz get back to me on this because if i can fix this prob i might help the ww2_mp author add other mods to this great mod collection

Edited by Rellikki

Alright, so here we go

wydanie.jpg

Download wwII Multiplayer Mod [732MB]

Download required thrid part addons [110MB] (contains required addons which are needed/used in certain missions/island/aso)

Download SP/MP missions for mod [29MB]

Download wwII Extra Pack [147MB]

Extra Pack includes island texture replacements that are recommended to play wwII (Sycylia is beautiful with Symbioth textures!).

A lot of addons have to be temporarily turned off due to permissions thing. I hope that in future it will be possible to include all those addons in one pack, as it was original made.

Also I would like to thank for all wwII mod teams (Liberation '41-'45, Invasion 44, WWIIEC and others) that work I used in this wwII pack.

[more info to be added later]

hi please reupload this mod.This mod is good .thanks

Well, due to some bugs in it, you can't play it on-line without problems. Someone found out what is the problem but there was no word from Reyhard. There was one WWII server but it was closed. So no on-line WWII games now :(. Maybe Incubus will host some WWII missions on [LoL] clan server...

Unfortunately as Incubus spotted Reyhard's WWIIMP is not fully Mp compatybile.

In any words You can't play on dedicated servers .. only LAN. Like krzychuzokecia mentioned author dissapeared so there is small chance that mod will be fixed. You can try to catch CA-Mann on Flashpoint.ru forum. He's organizng sometimes Liberation mod coop games if I remember.

Bielow

Edited by Bielow

You can play on Listen servers though, I mean, where one of the players hosts without dedicated server and the others connect by the public IP

Or... with hamachi/tunngle :P

You can play on Listen servers though, I mean, where one of the players hosts without dedicated server and the others connect by the public IP

Yes. But many times during switching maps/reloading/restart it making CTD to players (not server player) so I don\t know if there is any sense to try .... :(

Well this mod is also very cool in SP!!

Yep, Libmod features but with more units and gear :).

I installed CWA 1.99 but withou previously installing flashpoint.I used my CD Key and it works,but i have no sounds when playing this mod (actually i haven't tried any other mods) but vanilla ofp works :confused: What the **** is happening :confused:

Found some bugs. When some tanks fire their machine gun the main gun barrel recoils.This happens primarily on libmod tanks.Also nebelwerfer gunner is invisible.Any chance reyhard will fix it?

if anybody can donate 14 EUR/month i can re-activate the WWII mod server.

we have dozens of good missions as u can see here: http://ofpww2mp.webs.com/missions.htm

sadly its not WWIIMP mod coz its simply not working in MP.

btw. its the best WW2mod ever released

Would be nice to see a mod of this quality in ArmA 2 aka Game 2

I was testing the mod on dedicated to see if it really work on it, and I got an error

Invalid Aspect Ratio 16x256

It's really easy to fix really, you just need to erase one of the .pac files with that ratio on one of the pbo's in the server copy of the game, repack it, and then launch the server again

But seeing that Incubus reported some startup crashes on dedicated, I was a little confused... it's that the error that showed on your tries Incubus?

I will keep testing the mod to see if it's compatable in dedicated server D:, and what it's the problem mainly (at first I thought that the LIBMOD's tanks scripts were causing it, I will check that out)

See ya

EDIT:

Good news!

I have erased all .pac and .paa files in the server copy of the mod to eliminate those errors and it worked.

I tried a missión with one Tiger vs 2 crappy shermans to see if the server crash on mission's start like incubus said and it doesn't, I will do more exhaustive testing later, because I need to check if the GL3 scripts crashes or desyncronizes the server (the ones for stuns/artillery, because the backup/flank/supressive fire/shouts work in dedicated as it should [tested on another mod with the GL3 version of ww2mp])

If all work as it should, I will upload a server versión of the mod without the textures (because it's a hassle to erase all pac and paa files with all those .pbo), and a mini fix of the PTRD anims that were bugged

Edited by NacroxNicke

cry if u need any help in testing, maybe i can do it for ya

even on server

i know much about addons testing... it can be hurt sometimes :)

Incubus, I will try to send to you the ww2mp without the textures to test it with your host, because my computer can't handle very well it and it lags a lot when playing and hosting the dedicated server at the same time

Could you do it? However, this would be in another day because I'm not in my home right now :s

ok, i think u can see my mail in public profile.

or better upload somewhere to public space.

im ready for test this week afternoons 2MP-8PM CET

or next week 9AM-1PM CET.