Sign in to follow this  
CoolCarlos2004

Bis release the uh-1 please

BIS PLEASE RELEASE THE UH-1 WITH RESISTANCE I DONT CARE IF ITS CIVILIAN OR SOMETHING AS LONG AS IT IS A UH-1 I WILL BE HAPPY smile.gif PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE BIS I BEG YOU I KISS YOUR FEETS I WILL BE YOUR SLAVE PLEEEEEEASE RELEASE THE UH-1!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you smile.gif

Are you related to Sgt. Armstrong is some way?

COLINMAN

Whoa, relax man. I think.... BIS know already that everyone want that helicopter. wink.gif (last time I say think I was wrong, so know no more thinking) So you should stop demanding it. Begin to get annoying seing here and there: I WANT THE HUEY!! PLEASE BIS!!. sad.gif

To BIS: maybe you should give it to them the huey so like that they will be able to sleep and this forum will be less flooded by those kind of topic. smile.gif

By the way, I wonder if BIS really read these kinds of topics and think 'hey, let's give those guys a huey'. I think they just plan their own addons without taking into consideration the things stated on these forums.

Then again, I might be wrong about that. Who knows tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InRange @ April 28 2002,20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">By the way, I wonder if BIS really read these kinds of topics and think 'hey, let's give those guys a huey'. I think they just plan their own addons without taking into consideration the things stated on these forums.

Then again, I might be wrong about that. Who knows tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I remember, the first couple days when i signed up on this forum, BIS would actually listen to us: around 6 respected Forum mebers wanted the Chinook. a month or so later we got it!!

But now BIS ignores us..... At leats the moddys are handy! This forum has the best moderation i've ever seen!

I would rather want some stuff for the russians, theres enough equipment for west already.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mike_Beil @ April 28 2002,23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why BIS?

How about,  o2 addon makers,  Please give us a heuy!<span id='postcolor'>

Official things are the best - everyone will have them (standard on MP etc.) and no risks of a crashed game or something... You know. smile.gif

hehe, then pack 2-3 new mixed russian units in the same patch with the huey, add some of the long mentioned bugfixes (you should know which ones by now) and release this with either a new patch asap or that resistance addon in summer.

Anyway, this game is into the cold war period and NOT the vietnam war. So BIS don't release the huey for that reason. They release the Chinook because it was theyre in that period (correct me if i'm wrong).

Anyway, they are reading this i'm sure of it cos last time I say that I did not think that they were not looking at it, I got an anwser from them. wink.gif

Considering the time it takes to make a vehicle, I think there are higher priorities than yet another US chopper. confused.gif

well gimbal, i can tell from those vbs1 screenshots that the huey looks pretty finished for me. I doubt there would be much work needed to port it over to standard flashpoint.

Maybee they just dont want to give it to you, and gimbals right, there could be better things made than a huey at this time.

Maybe there are better things, but do you see BIS jumping all over the place making those better things? Cause I dont.

let me clarify. they are working on resistance, but thats a full 2 months away. they gotta give us something to tide us over

Huey? No way!! Too much stuff to do to be actually bothered making that chopper for no reason whatsoever tounge.gif

Better do Ka-50 tounge.gif

You'll never get it. They're gonna make you buy OFPR. They gotta make money you know. Only a couple months to wait....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would rather want some stuff for the russians, theres enough equipment for west already. <span id='postcolor'>

Never Kegetys! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ April 29 2002,03:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Considering the time it takes to make a vehicle, I think there are higher priorities than yet another US chopper.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nothing is better then a huey

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 29 2002,10:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You'll never get it. They're gonna make you buy OFPR. They gotta make money you know. Only a couple months to wait....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would rather want some stuff for the russians, theres enough equipment for west already. <span id='postcolor'>

Never Kegetys!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Agree with USSoldier, No One never uses East anyway, well maybe 30% of the people

Im sure if they add a UH-1 some texture people will retexture for an F.I.A version of the huey

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (deathguy @ April 28 2002,18:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, this game is into the cold war period and NOT the vietnam war. So BIS don't release the huey for that reason. They release the Chinook because it was theyre in that period (correct me if i'm wrong).

Anyway, they are reading this i'm sure of it cos last time I say that I did not think that they were not looking at it, I got an anwser from them.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

the UH-1 is still widely used today.

the M1A1 wasn't exactly in wide supply on tiny islands in 1985 either.