Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Substance Releasethread

Simple script with countdown, when you warm up the countdown begins again.

But you just brought me a fine idea with daytime/nightime values! =)

Yes you can save food. As soon as you shot a animals and the action ID appears. It disappears first when you activated it to eat the meat.

EDIT: I just want to say that it would be very helpful for the beginning to read the handbook because there are some informations which may help you with playing it the first time!

Edited by Sled88

2-3 fps in campaign.

i shit my pants :))

I hope I can help you with the next patch to increasing the performance... tooo bad it doesnt work fine for you... =(

These are my system specs. i7 920, 6 gigs ddr3, vista 32bit, gtx480.

I still get slow downs on 500m range. Whats eating all the frames here?

Also, I get a bug when I die, because I cant do anything when I die.

As in esc to reload a save file.

Other than that I can see the potential.

These are my system specs. i7 920, 6 gigs ddr3, vista 32bit, gtx480.

I still get slow downs on 500m range. Whats eating all the frames here?

Also, I get a bug when I die, because I cant do anything when I die.

As in esc to reload a save file.

Other than that I can see the potential.

It has nothing to do with your PC, so dont change anything here (drivers ect.) !

This is a issue with the many objects used in this mission. Arma2 cant handle it...

Got the game going. now how do I know what Im supposed to do? Is there any type of instruction manual I can download? Ive tried the Handbook link thats posted but it wont let me view anything. It says its actually a webpage or something/

Edited by SammyBusby

Just press M and take a look at your tasks

Is there someone where to mod runs fine on 20-30 fps like on my pc?

EDIT: Set the viewdistance to 500 to increase performance and disable rendering for unsharping the distance objects!

The handbook should be a pdf-file

Edited by Sled88

This is an awesome project, but unfortunatly its running like a slideshow in my PC. Strangely I cant see a huge impact when I change the viewdist from 2000m down to 500m. Still sluggish like hell and hence unplayable for me.... *sobs*

specs: amd 7750 dual @ 2.7ghz, nv9600gt 512mb, 2gb DDR2@1066, XP SP3.

edit: oh, and dying is indeed a bit strange, cos nothing else happens beside that its quite funny to get eaten by bloodsuckers...

Edited by Zothen

UPDATE: We found the reason of lag... The zombiescripts are the reason! We are working on that!

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Here we got it:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2747461/CSSUBLITE.pbo.html

Copy into your @CS campaign folder and chose in the game the lite version! :)

I just finished testing the update and the game is stuttering like crazy, I also get this error when i quit the game:

ArmA2OA2010-08-1515-44-22-09.jpg

Must be an error with the beton_addons

Im trying to download the update to Conspiracies: Substance. When I get to the site with the download and click on the download link, I get my download window opened and for some reason it is downloading the file as a "Index.HTM" file. Can you upload the update to another site? Thats what the site was doing when I was trying to download the handbook. Same site, same problem.

Just press M and take a look at your tasks

Is there someone where to mod runs fine on 20-30 fps like on my pc?

EDIT: Set the viewdistance to 500 to increase performance and disable rendering for unsharping the distance objects!

The handbook should be a pdf-file

My perf is nice, some slowdowns here and there but that's all.

I like it a lot, one of the most creative mods around, some fresh air which i desperately needed since OFP mods which were much more creative than now.

One (big) trouble though : every time i die, i'm stuck and have to alt tab then kill ArmA2 to replay...

I got stuck at PFG, the task says to eliminate the scientist. But I have killed all the military around and still scientist is nowhere in sight. Any hints?

wow! It is alot more easier than the original CRD.. But well, heh, you got alot of problems with mutants xD Like they are everywhere!!! Plz, make it so they let you more than 10 seconds before massive-attacking (if we can call this an attack...) and that there is less of them in the map. Lol i met the first guy and when he get in his car there's like 30 zombies/bloodsuckers arriving from everywhere!

So yea, very great mod but plz fix the number of mutants!

yeah, as soon as the mission starts every bloodsucker on the map just hightails it right to your face. thank god they are not that aggressive though :p

Well, a little advice buddy; Don't ignore them for too long. While hunting stalkers for the first mission, i've got a bloodsucker doing nothing behind me. I ignored him, and like 5 minutes later, he charged at me... so yea lol...

Hey folks...

I know I was a long time unavailable/inactive here... But I have to tell you that I am not working on this project anymore... See it as a creative pause... I think now the theme "chernobyl" is really out of date. There are a really good mods out there atm. So I will search for another theme, maybe I will chóse on of the real things happening on earth today. See Fukushima and Japan.

I work on 2 scenarios atm. Fukushima or something related could happen in the USA. I am not sure which theme will be chosen in the end from me and my team. But one is clear. I will not chose the chernobyl theme again.

I know this mod is still very buggy, but you will have to wait till someone of my team will release the patch what WAS in development.

Greetz

Read the last post of that thread and you will know that this is not in my hands.

Tried playing Conspiracies Substance after downloading it earlier. Set it up in its own Addons folder, and I then discovered this:

The default ArmA 2 screen with the aircraft carrier was gone. Instead, I was slightly underwater!

I tried loading the campaign anyway, and I was greeted with this Error Message:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.vostok_w, ofp_resistance_patch [continue]

I downloaded the "No addons" required version of this, and here it's telling me that I needed the Winter version of the Vostok island.

So I downloaded and installed Winter Vostok and its required Beton Addons, and I then started up the game.

For a few seconds I was hopeful, as I actually got one screen further into starting up the game than before, but then I got hit with this Error Message:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ofp_resistance_patch [continue]

I've done a keyword search on Armaholic for the ofp_resistance_patch, and I even tried just "resistance patch," and I got no meaningful results. Can someone help me with this? I've invested a lot of time downloading and installing these Addons, and all to no avail. Any detailed help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you in advance!