Tankbuster

Editing, Expanding and Modifying Domination

In i_client.sqf at case (__COVer) remove new chopper and in d_init.sqf at case (__OAVer) remove new chopper, because you dont need it. It can also happen if in parameters you have disabled Chopper HUD but when you are in chopper it can lift but no HUD

Edited by matosinec

Thanks for cleaning my code matosinec. Unfortunately it there is no hud and the chopper is still not able to lift. Hud's are enabled as the first lift chopper shows the hud and its able to lift.

:icon_cry:

Did you add it in the lift chopper array in i_client.sqf ?

HAZ

Thanks for cleaning my code matosinec. Unfortunately it there is no hud and the chopper is still not able to lift. Hud's are enabled as the first lift chopper shows the hud and its able to lift.

:icon_cry:

Maybe you are trying to lift vehicle that is not in helilift array (GVAR(helilift1_types)) line 400 in i_client

@Haz

Is there an additional array next to the one I posted above in the i_client.sqf ? Can't find it....

@matoninec

You are right. Changed the MHQ to M2A2_EP1 but its stated in the helilift array and works fine as the first lift chopper is able to lift it.

So second lift chopper works fine ?

Guess you mean the wreck Chopper. Its works fine too, including hud. Only the additional implemented second CH-47 has no hud and can't lift. A little bit strange.....

What vehicles are you trying to lift?

#ifdef __OWN_SIDE_WEST__
switch (true) do {
case (__OAVer): {
	["M1133_MEV_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","MTVR_DES_EP1","HMMWV_Ambulance_DES_EP1","MtvrReammo_DES_EP1","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1","MtvrRepair_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","MtvrSupply_DES_EP1","M119_US_EP1","M1A2_TUSK_MG","M1A2_US_TUSK_MG_EP1","M2A2_EP1","M1A1_US_DES_EP1","M1A1"]
};
case (__ACEVer): {
	["LAV25_HQ","HMMWV","HMMWV_Armored","MTVR","HMMWV_Ambulance","MtvrReammo","MtvrRefuel","MtvrRepair","ACE_MTVRRepair","ACE_MTVRReammo","ACE_MTVRRefuel"]
};
case (__COVer): {
	["LAV25_HQ","HMMWV","HMMWV_Armored","MTVR","HMMWV_Ambulance","MtvrReammo","MtvrRefuel","MtvrRepair"]
};
};

...but again, the first lift chopper (OA Takistan CH-47) lifts everything w/o a problem. Only the second, additional implemented Chinook can't lift!

Can you send me mission files to inbox?

Can you send me mission files to inbox?

Done.

The reason why you couldnt lift anything was this:

i_client

switch (true) do {
 case (__ACEVer || __OAVer): {
	GVAR(choppers) = [
		["HR1",0,"chopper1",301,"n_air","ColorWhite","1",(localize "STR_DOM_MISSIONSTRING_7")], ["HR2",2,"chopper2",302,"n_air","ColorWhite","2",""],
		["HR3",2,"chopper3",303,"n_air","ColorWhite","3",""], ["HR4",1,"chopper4",304,"n_air","ColorWhite","W",(localize "STR_DOM_MISSIONSTRING_10")],
		["HR5",2,"chopper5",305,"n_air","ColorWhite","5",""], ["HR6",2,"chopper6",306,"n_air","ColorWhite","6",""],
		["HR7",0,"chopper7",307,"n_air","ColorWhite","7","MAMMUT"[color="#FF0000"],"Chinook"[/color]]

Marked red was the problem, so delete it. "7" is the area where you type a name of the chopper that will show up on map near marker and MAMMUT will show up when you open Chopper menu.

That's it....thank you very much matosinec! Everything is fine now.

:yay:

I need some help, i added new ammo box in base with marker thing like Xeno, so the ammobox that Xeno added is used for resupply at MHQ or being airdropped, that ammobox only contains magazines,explosives,rockets...the new ammobox which i added contains rifles,launchers... now how can i make that new ammobox to be connected with ranked mode but not with default? With ranked mode disabled new ammobox works just fine.

i dont think Xeno will stop working, as Im sure hes awaiting Arma3 like the rest of us, I bet hes got something up his sleeve.

I won't do anything related to MP mission making anymore... done that the last 5 years for free, thousands of hours went into it, it's time to move on... :)

Arma3 will present some new and interesting opportunity to all of us modders/coders/scripters, and you will also see some new

faces come into the picture with some reall cool shit.

I hope so.

And again (in case somebody missed it), I don't want to see an A3 port of Domina!

Xeno

And again (in case somebody missed it), I don't want to see an A3 port of Domina!

Xeno

If you do a main/side target combo mission with drop-in-and-join that can run with or without ACE, with or without revive, with or without ranking and random enemy patrols that will probably become the most played mission in the game, then nobody will need to port it. :)

quick question i add more city's that i can cap how do i do it in Takistan ?

So, I finally was able to open the mission in the editor and I've been having a whirl with it.

What I'd like to do next is add an MQ-9 UAV and connect it to a backpack terminal. I've heard many people have had issues with this. Anyone here who can help me?

Xeno

then is arma 3 worthless to me

i wish ace will not be portet to arma 3 it just split up the communty

so many servers i cant join because that ace complications

Well, i guess every mod will "split" the community between those who use it and the others. Is it a sufficient reason to stop modding?

Once again, you want to join ACE servers, install ACE, you don't want to play ACE, find a server that doesn't use it, there's ton of them. I don't see the point complaining about the very existence of ACE.

Now, sorry, was off-topic.

I am editing TVT40 for use of my clan (I'm not a programmer).

What is the script where increased tail off and then delete the enemy of main missions?

What I want to do?

Bluefor X OPFOR mission in the main without enemies and change the goal of missions for the destruction MHQ with satchel chargers.

Could someone tell me what I need to change the script?

thank you

Gday

I am doing an edit of 2.61 west taki

The problem is changing heli lift settings, I have done it b4 in older version no prob. But in this one lift chopper will only lift mtrv, no other trucks will lift. I am sure I have not stuffed it hehe, any ideas??

#ifdef __OWN_SIDE_WEST__

switch (true) do {

case (__OAVer): {

["M1133_MEV_EP1","OFrP_VAB_TOP127_desert","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","MTVR_DES_EP1","HMMWV_Ambulance_DES_EP1","MtvrReammo_DES_EP1","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1","MtvrRepair_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","MtvrSupply_DES_EP1","M119_US_EP1"]

};

case (__ACEVer): {

["LAV25_HQ","HMMWV","HMMWV_Armored","MTVR","HMMWV_Ambulance","MtvrReammo","MtvrRefuel","MtvrRepair","ACE_MTVRRepair","ACE_MTVRReammo","ACE_MTVRRefuel"]

};

case (__COVer): {

["LAV25_HQ","HMMWV","HMMWV_Armored","MTVR","HMMWV_Ambulance","MtvrReammo","MtvrRefuel","MtvrRepair"]

};

Hey if you can't get it to work just add R3F LOG script and you can do that and more. It is a very easy drop in script for domination.

I won't do anything related to MP mission making anymore... done that the last 5 years for free, thousands of hours went into it, it's time to move on... :)

I hope so.

Xeno

May I ask: Why?

Sorry if you've explained and I missed it.

As I spend 99% of my ArmA time playing Domination I will have zero reason to purchase ArmA 3 if there is no ArmA 3 version of Domination.