Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

fox's small projects

they will be under fox's special forces faction.

so it will be like:

SASR,

US ARMY DELTA FORCE,

US ARMY RANGERS,

USMC FR,

etc etc.

yeah w0w00t... shush shush! Have you not seen the awsome pwnage ranger promo video? It's awsum.

@acoustic

that would be great. You're annoying' date=' i'm sure bink would love to have you[/quote']

Well fine! I don't need you or your mods!

i plan to redo them quite a bit ' date=' with lots of new models and improvements. I can release a fixed version (in game and working properly) but...[/quote']

Well, if you would be so kind, release a fixed version. that would be great. but of course... take your time, no need to rush it :)

Ok then . Can you test it for me tomorrow ? It should only take a day.

after some thought, i really feel it is best to re-do them entirely , the p3ds i mean. this may take some time . sorry :(

right now , the models have wayy too many sections , and the best way for me to fix this is to restart and start fresh , as i did with the sf

yeah w0w00t... shush shush! Have you not seen the awsome pwnage ranger promo video? It's awsum.

pffft i was joking!!!

i wanna be a ranger when i become older :))

im beginning to think that this thread is 3/4's spam, and 1/4 work.

:jesus: we do not talk about boaters or Marpat men in my thread

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

im beginning to think that this thread is 3/4's spam, and 1/4 work.

True , but I like it that way

Guise stop spamming ty

Edited by Fox '09

some uphdates. ACU is not correctly normal mapped , stitches , crimping , pockets etc are not on YET . i like these guys :)

wLE_S.png

wLHv0.png

wLJ_9.png

looking pretty good there man, looks like there is a slight UV issue round the front of the guys atm from where you have merged the points at the bottom of the old body armour and the shirt below. (if that makes sense), but i'll guess you'll probably fix that.

looking pretty good there man, looks like there is a slight UV issue round the front of the guys atm from where you have merged the points at the bottom of the old body armour and the shirt below. (if that makes sense), but i'll guess you'll probably fix that.

yeah. When i make the vest part of the 'body I will reuvmap that area. Probably just gona combine that area instead though , i have a 1.8 gb PSD and I would hate to make another one just for the new files.

it has been a very long day today. I have been chatting with ebolax , he sent em some photos of his acu's for references . same goes for ir flag .. I'd like to thank him for that.

My ACU base is basically complete, using elements from a base cmd sent me (ty ) and some of my own. It is only missing the butt pockets . I redid most things today, the camo size is pretty close to the real deal , and now it has the ripstop look to it , and i adjusted the shoes. still working on em. origs are jonny 's work .

B4g6S.png

B4iC0.png

B4l69.png