Sign in to follow this  
-DAN-

Citylife 2 Released

hey all I play here and have been playing there mod for a year now and love it. I have never played other places I try AAA Z-life thing and found that all other mods and RPG sever are just DM grounds I find this place the best there police and EMT service one of the best I have seen I have been made Admin by the boss of the mod and have seen this mod go from small to big and keeps update with there help its one of the friendly pleace I like to play and I play seven day a week 360 days a year and love it Falcos is my name and I am city life as long as there sever is up am there playing. thank you guys for making this Mod ill see all you noobies in the city jail.

hehe, as much as I miss playing rp mods and stuff, I'm kind of glad this happened. Forces me to break my addiction to video games. Sure, I play some TDM and CTI and some single player stuff. But no more spending 6hrs or more a day with my face glued to the screen irradiating my brain.

Besides…real life has better addons. =D

^ What is the purpose of that post?

@Everybody - This thread is for discussion of the mod City Life, not for airing dirty laundryl insulting the mod, flaming the mod, flaming and insulting the admins, bitching and moaning, and trying to encourage people to stay away from it.

Its a damn good mod, and the admins are nice if you play respectfully and follow the rules listed on their site. If you got banned its your fault not theirs, so quit bitching about it in public and grow some cojones.

Well, could I atleast have a second chance at playing your mod since I didn't harm the site or the server, and my ban was for a stupid mistake?

I didn't even get to try your mod, and entering my age was a mistake (I am sure I typed 20, not 15).

Please keep your own dirty laundry to your own forums, thanks.

We do our best to do this and we cannot be blamed for defending our self on your forums we have asked him not to post here but he keeps on doing so. but any how main point is as with all online forums/games they must read the rules.

Any how:

Just added a working train simulation system

Working on adding a company's system

Sorry for contacting here. I was wondering about the status of the server/website/TS because I just attempted logging into them and couldn't reach/find them. I was wondering if they were still up or it's a downtime I didn't hear of? ^^ Just hoping the server didn't hit any problems

-Edit-

Right... I just looked again and found the play server but it was running a different mission 'Zargabad City' one, from the other server. But the site and TS, I still can't get to. Whats the word on whats going on?

Edited by SigintArmA
Found ArmA2:CO server buuut...

Server is currently down for work to be carried out will be up soon

update: Due to bank holiday they may be a small delay in getting this issue sorted please sit tight

update: Due to bank holiday they may be a small delay in getting this issue sorted please sit tight

Okay. I was looking around for some info about this. I just finished downloading the mod (it actually took a couple days - DL speed was sloooow) and everything CityLife2 was down. I'm really anxious to play, TBH.

I do, however, have an issue with the previous page of posts. Is an admin PMing a member and telling them to **** off a commonly occurring problem? I hope not.

And Armaholic admins - their forums are down at the moment, otherwise I would have posted there. Sorry for creating more clutter here, but there's no other way to come into contact with anyone over at CL2.

Okay. I was looking around for some info about this. I just finished downloading the mod (it actually took a couple days - DL speed was sloooow) and everything CityLife2 was down. I'm really anxious to play, TBH.

I do, however, have an issue with the previous page of posts. Is an admin PMing a member and telling them to **** off a commonly occurring problem? I hope not.

And Armaholic admins - their forums are down at the moment, otherwise I would have posted there. Sorry for creating more clutter here, but there's no other way to come into contact with anyone over at CL2.

server should be backup today we hope and as we have already stated if you cant follow rules they we do not want you on our forums/server and if your brake the rules you will be told to leave any way the admin decides to depending on what rule you brake and what attitude you have when caught out. We run a tight net at city life for one reason and that is to keep the crap out of the mod.

It cant be any more simple

Follow the rules all will be ok.

Don't Follow the rules and be banned.

I don't plan on breaking any rules, honestly. I've read through everything and it seems easy enough to follow them.

However, I think it's a bit overkill for an admin to tell someone to **** off. Personal opinion.

Although, to be fair, it seems like the person reporting the problem with the admin is 15 and is trying to say he's 20.

Either way, I believe it's unnecessary to treat people that way. I understand that everything is yours and you can do with it as you please. I'm not question whether you can do and say what you want, I'm questioning whether it's necessary to talk to people like that. Just saying.

I think it's a bit overkill for an admin to tell someone to **** off

When someone tells me to **** off I will return the favour ;) I don't see any over kill there.

We don't just decide to get up one day and ban someone randomley. If they are rude to our members for no reason, have no ability to RP and just want to destroy everything. Then once banned they then decide to go onto our youtube accounts leaving filthy messages forcing us to revoke their privalages to view and comment on them.

I can guarantee 9/10 if someone is banned, wates a day or 2, cools down then posts an unban request it will be acted on.

Any way to kick this back on topic, here is our last 3 changlogs

============
=30.12.2010=
============
[Added]		Train system thanks bluevein (ArMaTeC)
[Added]		cl_sheriff charger lightbar & slicktop (I3lueVein)

============
=28.12.2010=
============
[Added]		Swap weapons holster
[Fixed]		Hangun holster

============
=27.12.2010=
============
[Added]		Lights system (thanks hitman)

Oh i3lue Nosey about if this little downtime will bring anything new to the board? ^^ Haha just nosey :P Can hardly wait to get back to playing again xD

This thread is turning every now and then into a soap opera..

You should be dealing with the dirty laundry and inside problems on your own forums, as you have been asked by Zipper HERE

Besides, i am uncertain why this thread is under MODs: Complete and not under Squads and Fanpages, just like every other enclosed community.

a) If this was an addon/mod, i would be allowed to download it without needing to register on 3rd party websites/forums. You are advertising a community - forums plus their server

b) Every other Tournament/Ladder out there that requires to join their community before playing on their servers, has their own addon/mod. Still, this is never advertise in this parts of the forums (completed addons), so then why is it CL2?

This thread is turning every now and then into a soap opera..

You should be dealing with the dirty laundry and inside problems on your own forums, as you have been asked by Zipper HERE

Besides, i am uncertain why this thread is under MODs: Complete and not under Squads and Fanpages, just like every other enclosed community.

a) If this was an addon/mod, i would be allowed to download it without needing to register on 3rd party websites/forums. You are advertising a community - forums plus their server

b) Every other Tournament/Ladder out there that requires to join their community before playing on their servers, has their own addon/mod. Still, this is never advertise in this parts of the forums (completed addons), so then why is it CL2?

Why post unneeded garbage Pufu city life was a public addon at first but due to people stealing our content and publishing it as there own work we put a stop to that.

Also the definition of a mod is any added content that is not stock.

Please keep on topic with this post and if you do not have anything related to say just don't post its that simple.

Edited by armatech

i was banned for a silly reason,waited for more than 7 days,wrote in the appropriate section of the forum,pm admin to take care of my situation than i had my account deleted.

Good Job

Armatech, when the server was closed on sunday/monday will everyones cars be where they were when it shut down, or last server save or will there be a rollback? Alright I am hoping to be able to get on the server when I get home from school.

Cheers, benz

Armatech, when the server was closed on sunday/monday will everyones cars be where they were when it shut down, or last server save or will there be a rollback? Alright I am hoping to be able to get on the server when I get home from school.

Cheers, benz

Server should be at the last saved state when its backup

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

i was banned for a silly reason,waited for more than 7 days,wrote in the appropriate section of the forum,pm admin to take care of my situation than i had my account deleted.

Good Job

Again stay on topic.

You where removed as you did not stop bugging admins and getting your friends to bug the admins also.

Your attitude stinks so we do not want anything else todo with you please stay off this topic.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

We also have a temp ts up now until the main server is powered up again

74.208.67.2:1000

Server is up

Edited by armatech

i was told by blvein to remember admins to take care of my situation.No responce was given to me,and you only deleted my account without any reasonable motivation or warning.

A very uncommon behaviour for a chief of a community,shame on you!!

Shame on you and your hitler's attitude shame one you!

Air your dirty laundry elsewhere. Not here. That goes for everyone, as this and other RPG game-mode threads seem to attract it. Infractions will be issued if it continues.

i was told by blvein to remember admins to take care of my situation.No responce was given to me,and you only deleted my account without any reasonable motivation or warning.

A very uncommon behaviour for a chief of a community,shame on you!!

Shame on you and your hitler's attitude shame one you!

Godwin's law strikes again. FPDR

@Proto

That was a different siege mate. The one I was talking about was very late/early night and the sniper was a friend/clan mate of mine named Decker.