Sign in to follow this  
goliath86

[WIP] CorePatch: config patch for ArmA 2 OA

Igla 9K38 has its 1st person aiming view misplaced when looking at the iron sight.

1st person aiming view should be placed behind the metallic plate, so you look at the iron sight through it when aiming.

See screens attached for reference and solution.

Fixed! ;)

goliath86

• Like 1

There are several regressions which were introduced recently and which I already have reported to Schatten per PM several days ago.

He told me that he already has fixed them and will sand them to goliath86.

But I see now that these fixes are not part of patch from 29.09.

They absolutely need to be fixed prior to 1.64 release!

Also consider to fix the wrong direction of gun funnel on Su-25/34. Issue Nr.19347

This funnel should point into the opposite direction/angle of where you turn/tilt to give you a visual representation of gun bullets trajectory while firing so you can adjust your aiming accordingly.

So if you turn/tilt right, the funnel should turn/tilt left like on the screen I've made demonstrating with yellow color how it should look instead of how it looks now circled with red color.

O2ye7pd.jpg

Also consider to fix the wrong direction of gun funnel on Su-25/34. Issue Nr.19347

This funnel should point into the opposite direction/angle of where you turn/tilt to give you a visual representation of gun bullets trajectory while firing so you can adjust your aiming accordingly.

So if you turn/tilt right, the funnel should turn/tilt left like on the screen I've made demonstrating with yellow color how it should look instead of how it looks now circled with red color.

O2ye7pd.jpg

Fixed! ;)

Hello,

I just started A2 "Bear Rising" mission using latest A2 and OA betas, and got this error:

Warning Message: Script CorePatch\CorePatch_WF\Scripts\Server\Server_UpdateAirport.sqf not found

Su34 has double the number of FFARS as it should have. 40 for pilot and 40 for gunner.
Needs to be fixed.

goliath86, please, add ironsight to PKP (Pecheneg) as it remains the only russian weapon not having it - unusable in close quarter battles

YakB-12.7 mm canon with 4 barrels found on Mi-24D/V is almost 4 times weaker than Kord, DShK or M2 canons with only one relatively low speed barrel.

Issue Nr.25593

To destroy LAV-25 you need 180 M2 rounds and 620 YakB rounds.

YakB rate of fire 4000-5000 rpm

M2 RoF 485-635 rpm

Kord RoF 600-700 rpm

DShK RoF 600 rpm

Su34 has double the number of FFARS as it should have. 40 for pilot and 40 for gunner.

Needs to be fixed.

Fixed.

goliath86, please, add ironsight to PKP (Pecheneg) as it remains the only russian weapon not having it - unusable in close quarter battles

Fixed (by goliath86).

just FYI, new beta corepatch.pbo was released into A2:OA beta branch on STEAM ! ;)

it fixes the issue with DayZ mod medbox and many more, can be used in MP w/o issues AFAIk