Sign in to follow this  
boytitanium

ArmA II Revamped soundtrack

I have browsed this forum and have noticed how many truly enjoy the soundtrack to ArmA II.

I have decided to Calibrate the tracks and want to resell them to BIS for enjoyment?

According to our rules RIAA(1992) only allows one private copy and so I cannot release here without approval of BIS gaming.

Total running time of disc: 60min.

1411.2 kbps audio quality

enhanced by at least +20db

Edited by boytitanium
more details

Thats mostly like taking a picture, open it in photoshop and use the "sharpen texture" tool. Completely useless in my opinion.

And how did you calibrate them without the multitracks?

enhanced by at least +20db

. Please watch. You might learn that louder isnt better. Edited by Jelliz

Thats mostly like taking a picture, open it in photoshop and use the "sharpen texture" tool. Completely useless in my opinion.

And how did you calibrate them without the multitracks?[/quote

photoshop and pictures are you offering to do the cover art?

How can you increase the quality of tracks? Saving them with a higher kbps rate does not magically make them higher quality, it just increases the filesize...

Seriously boytitanium, are you just trolling us?

If you ask me, the soundtrack of ArmA II is already too loud, almost to the point of distortion. Which is a shame, since it is really good.

I only need authorization from BIS so I can release this album. I would like to resell at $4 a copy.

funnyd.jpg

Posted at 4:20 + Hoping to get permission to release a perverted version of a good soundtrack + Believing he could sell it for 4 dollars a copy

I lolled.

Seriously boytitanium, are you just trolling us?

If there was ever any doubt about that, it's gone now.

Agreed. Well, I gotta hand it to you boytitanium, you lasted a pretty long time, but you're no Janowich. ;)

Agreed. Well, I gotta hand it to you boytitanium, you lasted a pretty long time, but you're no Janowich. ;)

Janowich! maaaaan what a legend!

At least I had my daily laughing needs filled by this guy :)

I have not received a reply from BIS yet if I can release a sample and no one has mentioned it yet?

I try and offer a good sound and people decide it is more laughter than serious, I don't understand this and cannot agree with such denial of my topic.

If people don't understand how it can be done usually they don't say they know better, that is the perversion.

How can responses like this be considered tolerable--- I am someone who is offering to the community and checking on a forum to find out if it is ok to release the music from the game ArmA II?

Edited by boytitanium

I have not received a reply from BIS yet if I can release a sample and no one has mentioned it yet?

I released one, I'm sure you can release one as well.

I released one, I'm sure you can release one as well.

I have to have a simple direct response(yes or no) from BIS administration not some response involving some kind of ability phrase--that is extremely irritating.

I have to have a simple direct response(yes or no) from BIS administration not some response involving some kind of ability phrase--that is extremely irritating.

It is absolutely horrible that musicians would want to protect their work against people wanting to pervert and resell their music.

May I suggest you need a business contract for what you are proposing and an interweb forum is not the place for such a thing.

I am someone who is offering to the community and checking on a forum to find out if it is ok to release the music from the game ArmA II?

Did you originally create the music you're trying to sell for profit? No, you did not.

There's your answer.

The problem here is that the music is an add-on and according to administrators Alex 72, Wolle add-ons are ok to extract since it is part of the bis tools kit.

The music is part of the add-on, and so I have contacted administrators for response and no response yet.

I am someone who is offering to the community
Those in this community dont ask for $$$ in improving Arma II :mad: