Sign in to follow this  
boytitanium

ArmA II Revamped soundtrack

Dude seriously, most of the People aren´t even awake yet. If you want to do something for this community then make Stuff for FREE. Thats how its really done here. No one will pay you 4$ for something that I could do myself in 5 Minutes.

Idiot :mad:

so much love in the air..

if you get offered something you don't like, just say no.

there's no need to offend the seller.

I try and offer a good sound and people decide it is more laughter than serious

You try to offer a good sound? You're trying to offer the BIS sound, louder and saved at a higher bitrate. Louder does not = better. Higher bitrate does not = better [if re-saved from a low bitrate source]

I don't understand this and cannot agree with such denial of my topic.

Because, like all your other topics, its retarded?

that is the perversion.

No, you are the perversion.

How can responses like this be considered tolerable

The same way any of your topics or posts are considered "tolerable".

I am someone who is offering to the community and checking on a forum to find out if it is ok to release the music from the game ArmA II?

You're offering the community something they already have, but they have to pay for it again. And how, given the recent discussion about IP rights, did you ever come to the conclusion that it would be ok to release BIS' IP as a pay-ware download, when mod-makers are not even allowed to use parts of BIS' IP for free downloads...

The problem here is that the music is an add-on and according to administrators Alex 72, Wolle

They are not administrators, they are not fulltime BIS staff. They are volunteer moderators, who have no authority when it comes to BIS' IP rights.

add-ons are ok to extract since it is part of the bis tools kit.

No, really they are not. Especially if you intend to then resell that content without any real modifications.

Can't we just ban the idiot? :j:

I´m offering this enhanced picture of OFP for only 3.99€

Y2K3two.jpg

Non-customers aren´t allowed to look at it! :mad:

Enough of this stupidy. You can't just sell someone else's work for your own profit. Shouldn't it be obvious?