Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

The Far East Thread

This is thread where i will discuss about all south asia conflicts.topic here always related towards indian subcontinents.

USA providing equipment to pakistan,which is big very to indian army.

Why this thread is frugal? You want other peopel to start your thread (which always goes out of the original frame)?

Hey you could write some more, provide some facts on south asian conflicts, not something like:

"USA providing equipment to pakistan,which is big very to indian army. "

Someone could reply as well : Russia providing equipment to India,which is big very to pakistani army.

But USA now providing all advance weapon to pakistan.india making weapon for themselves.war will never end.

india making weapon for themselves.war will never end.

Seems to me that a lot of Indian military equipment is either bought or licensed from abroad - aircraft, tanks, some infantry weapons etc.

Yes you are correct,we have made weapons under licensed.mostly are russian type.

Insas is standard weapon for soldiers.

I believe there is a joint development of the new Russian stealth fighter between India and Russia.

Linkage

sukhoit50mr9.jpg

Far East is = China/Japan/Korea etc

South Asia = The Indian sub continent

So am not sure why you mentioned Far East in the title???

That is moderator mistake.i also make thread title south asia.but mode change.

Well, then correct Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_east

For a European from the 19th century, there is Near East, Middle East and Far East. As we have a Middle East thread already, I thought it's good to have this one named Far East thread, to have it in line.

But as the "discussion" here goes, we will have to close this thread soon anyway, as there is no discussion ...

For a European from the 19th century, there is Near East, Middle East and Far East. As we have a Middle East thread already, I thought it's good to have this one named Far East thread, to have it in line.

But as the "discussion" here goes, we will have to close this thread soon anyway, as there is no discussion ...

I think the Afghanistan/Pakistan conflicts should just be included in the ME thread, and you might as well add India too, Far East is as I said = China/Japan etc

it is big surprise for me that,you think world is europe and america.in world there are many countries you knowledge is limited i think or you have no intrest in asian world.,south asia play a very different role.today time is technology era and your thinking still inside european world.thats surprising.

i will post here big burning topic. tommarow.

it is big surprise for me that,you think world is europe and america.

I can't remember having said that or implying it... :butbut:

i will post here big burning topic. tommarow.

Please, do not create another topic, use this one.

it is big surprise for me that,you think world is europe and america.

Well, either that, or assuming that India is the world... Pot calling the kettle black an' all that.

rifleman what is the reason creating an extra thread about south asia conflicts without any details and facts that you like to discuss? Many people here already know that you are able to create new threads and polls. No need to emphasize this from your side. Try to search and inform yourself before creating new threads - its not that hard and dangerous. ;)

Way to ignore the moderators instructions dude...
rifleman what is the reason creating an extra thread about south asia conflicts without any details and facts that you like to discuss? Many people here already know that you are able to create new threads and polls. No need to emphasize this from your side. Try to search and inform yourself before creating new threads - its not that hard and dangerous.

It's okay, I told him to make one thread for all his India/Asia "issues". That said, there won't be any more threads allowed about this area except this one.

And please, refrain from spamming the thread with unrelated posts. If you have nothing to add, or you're not interested - just ignore the thread. :)

India voices concern over US equipping Pakistan army

Government on Saturday expressed serious concern over the US equipping Pakistan army with modern weapons and asked Washington to ensure that they were not used against India.

"United States decision to provide sophisticated weapons (to Pakistan) is a matter of serious concern to India. The US should ensure that these weapons are not targeted against India," Defence Minister A K Antony told reporters here.

Noting that the issue had already been taken up with the US Defence Secretary during his visit to India recently, he said the American explanation that Pakistan army has to be strengthened to fight terrorist outfits like Al-Qaeda and Taliban in Afghanistan was not convincing to India.

Antony, who inaugurated a new building at the Coast Guard Station at Vizhinjam near here, said, "Our past experience is bitter" on this issue.

The Defence Minister said he told US Defence Secretary that even though they were providing equipment to fight terrorists, Pakistan army was deploying them on Jammu and Kashmir borders.

"This is a matter of concern to India and I hope that the US will take a serious note of this," Antony said.

He said while India preferred to carry on talks with Pakistan, Islamabad should take firm action to dismantle as many as 42 terrorist camps operating on its soil.

"Unless these terrorist camps are destroyed, it is a difficult situation. We want some action (by Pakistan) to dismantle these camps," he said.

i always worry about .

India's ‘massive militarisation’ a threat for the region: Pakistan"

Pakistan has rejected India’s concerns regarding the sophisticated armaments being provided to it by the United States, saying the country’s military doctrine is purely defensive in nature.

Pakistan Foreign Office spokesman Abdul Basit instead blamed India of ‘massive militarisation’ describing it as a threat for the region.

"It is India’s dangerous military doctrines and massive militarisation that are matters of huge concern for regional stability whereas Pakistan has always acted to protect its legitimate security interests. Our military doctrine is purely defensive in nature,†The News quoted Basit, as saying.

On Saturday, Defence Minister AK Antony had raised serious concerns over reports that the Obama administration would be providing new sophisticated weapons, including laser guided bomb kits to Pakistan.

Antony said the US must ensure that the arms do not fall into the hands of terrorists and be used against India.

“Latest decision of the US to provide sophisticated weapons to Pakistan is a matter of concern to India. When the US Defence Secretary was here (in New Delhi) I actually had taken up the matter with him,†Antony had said.

There have been reports that the US has cleared the supply of sophisticated laser-guided bomb kits, 12 surveillance drones and 18 F-16 fighters to enhance Pakistan military's capability to strike at Taliban and al Qaeda hideouts located in troubled tribal areas along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

“We request US again they must see that these new equipments which they are going to give to Pakistan it should be properly utilised, it should be deployed only in Af-Pak region and it is duty of the US to see that these equipments are not used against India,†Antony had said.

pakistan reply to indian statement

Edited by riffleman
info

Just did a rough search and found this:

Last year in october India and US had their largest joint drill (war game) called "Yudh Abhyas". Since 1995 there have been 13 military exercises involving the armies, navies and air forces of India and the US. (BBC News)
India and Russia are expected to sign an agreement shortly that will see the two countries jointly develop and build a fifth-generation fighter aircraft (FGFA/PAK FA) within six years, a Russian defence industry official has stated. (Jane's Information Group)
You see India is taking part in this arms race too. The peace process between India and Pakistan is fragile. Diplomatic relations between both countries (with nuclear missiles ready to launch) have to normalise.

There are even more conflicts in India - the armed conflict of the Northeastern regions and the armed conflict in the eastern and central India.

these all necessary for india defence against terrorism.

in east and central india people want idependance.

i know there is conflict between Pakistan and India

US support Pakistan cause they want help in fight with Taliban, but... Pakistan is Islamic country so they may be "ally" for this war and this week, but next week ... problems may appear, cause things may change

when country has "religion" in constitution or law - it can always make problems

and such situation is typical to all Muslim countries , but "west" see one of them as "terrorists" and others not, while in real they are almost equal

the only difference is in "who sell oil cheaper and buy "our" M113, M16 and who not want to give it cheap , busy MiG, and requires bombing "

all such countries badly treat women, badly treat other religion , have priests in politics, forbid west music (rock, rap, etc), forbid naked woman in movie, forbid things we eat etc. etc.

"west" should not see equal people - different

cause "today's ally" can be problem tomorrow

India and it's religion was always more peaceful and we should look at it when we (west) choose ally

supporting Pakistan west hurt India

i remember from history lessons Christian crusades, inquisition

now Islam is on stage we were 500 years before (Taliban, Koran Law)

India as i remember never made any invasions to "make someone follow their way" isn't it ?

do they cut head and stone someone because he is homo, he kissed before wedding, he not believes in their god ??? i doubt

Arabs do it and internet is full of movies of beheading "unbelievers" , of stoning les woman etc. i seen movies of Arabs cutting heads of many people who were told to for example onanism etc.

love/sex is natural thing, and it is evil philosophy when someone makes "devil" from naked body, cause sex/pleasure is natural think and one of sense of life on earth

India had in past great culture , Kamasutra and etc. they should be seen as more valuable culture than culture that stones to death woman cause she not covered face with fabric etc.

judging from TV / history lessons / press - India culture and religion is far more peaceful

Edited by vilas

i remember from history lessons Christian crusades, inquisition

now Islam is on stage we were 500 years before (Taliban, Koran Law)

Well in fact during the Christian crusades, "arabic civilization", if that makes sense, was very developed and advanced. Far more than our European civilization was at that time.

do they cut head and stone someone because he is homo, he kissed before wedding, he not believes in their god ??? i doubt

Arabs do it and internet is full of movies of beheading "unbelievers" , of stoning les woman etc. i seen movies of Arabs cutting heads of many people who were told to for example onanism etc.

Pakistanese people aren't arabs.

they are Muslims , Islam is state religion in Pakistan

no matter if someone is Arab or not, it matters what religion and is religion "state and prescribed by law of the state"

Afro-Americans (in English lesson i was told that it is bad to use Neger) Islamist are also not arabs, they are black, but.. they cut head when woman not cover it, or they kill when boy will kiss boy or woman kiss woman (which is nice to look at ;) and be third :D :D :D dreams dreams )

i think that religions that are against pleasure are inhumane and against human

we live only once, we should live in peace, lazy, in pleasure , not stress , not wars, not work 12 hours, but joy, peace, music, sex, good food , hobby, passion, literature, movies, etc. cause we live only once

and some religions value "death" more than life and they not value life at all (suicide bombers)

my imagination on India comes from their "positives" , like music, dance, joy etc. (they are mean, shy , polite too, of course i know that there is poverty also )

my imagination on Islam... not only 9-11 but also things connected with badly people by religion rulers

i was always saying that "religion is equal problems" in world , Pakistan has religion as state law, so...

Edited by vilas