Sign in to follow this  
Devil Dogs SF

Devil Dogs SF Single Player Missions

I can't play it. It says

"requires addons that have been deleted or modified.Extra Units"

I am using the the FDF Podagorsk, Modern Polish Army and Police Force, and Contemporary Polish army mod, what am I missing? I have donwloaded all three mods twice and recopied to directory, and yes my shortcuts target line is modified with the correct -mod= stuff.

Edited by Component Actual

Awww shite, didn't even know I had the addon that snuck in there. Quick update about that as soon as I figure out wtf I placed :(

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Changelog [v1.1a]

- Removed Extra Units addon which was accidentally added to mission

Downloads [v1.1a]:

Mediafire

- Operation Iron Prison [v1.1a]

Required addons:

-Podagorsk

-Modern Polish Army and Police

-Contemporary Polish Army

Played "A Warm Welcome" Co-op last night and it seemed like quite a good mission, except when we were approaching the Rangers location and our leader got killed, which ended the mission, which sucked after all the time it had taken us to get that far. I can't think of any other mission I've played that didn't allow the remaining players to continue, with one assuming the leadership role, in such circumstances.

It doesn't look like the author's active here anymore but anyone thinking of playing this mission might like to know anyway.

Mission:

Last night at 2330 Hours a US Army UH-60 Black Hawk was shot down over Taliban territory in the mountains of Central Wardak province, Afghanistan. HQ refuses to send in UAVs in fear of losing them to the Taliban, so they have decided to send in a Delta Force team codenamed Savior to find the chopper and recue the crew consisting of pilot Evan Williams and a Ranger squad. They must be rescued from the Taliban ASAP.

Possible bug:

Our leader got killed at the possible hidingplace of the rangers and the mission ended.

Maybe you want to check that out.

anyway pretty nice mission so far.