Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Ok.. i have $600 us.. what do i buy?

Its an inflatable sheep, for sinister purposes no doubt. In fact its even wearing fish net stockings.

the sheep comes with CD of Anne Murray sings the classics

you listen to the CD and then rage-fuck the sheep.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 24 2002,04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the sheep comes with CD of Anne Murray sings the classics

you listen to the CD and then rage-fuck the sheep.<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL...your killin me..thats hilarious.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the sheep comes with CD of Anne Murray sings the classics

you listen to the CD and then rage-fuck the sheep<span id='postcolor'>

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too funny to describe with words.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 24 2002,04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the sheep comes with CD of Anne Murray sings the classics

you listen to the CD and then rage-fuck the sheep.<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif How could someone?!?

Wait until a whole sheep herd gangbangs you!!!

That reminds me to a joke:

A guy has been alone in the desert for about three weeks and has become horny. Then he sees a camel. He runs after it, but is not able to penetrate the camel, because he is to small. So he starts to build a little hill out of sand right behind the camel. When he is done, he climbs it, but that moment the camel runs away. He runs after it. Can`t get a shot, builds little hill, climbs up, camel runs away. That happens a few times and finally a beautiful, ultra-sexy woman appears. The guy sees her and asks: “Can you hold the camel for a while?“

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 25 2002,04:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That reminds me to a joke:

A guy has been alone in the desert for about three weeks and has become horny. Then he sees a camel. He runs after it, but is not able to penetrate the camel, because he is to small. So he starts to build a little hill out of sand right behind the camel. When he is done, he climbs it, but that moment the camel runs away. He runs after it. Can`t get a shot, builds little hill, climbs up, camel runs away. That happens a few times and finally a beautiful, ultra-sexy woman appears. The guy sees her and asks: “Can you hold the camel for a while?“<span id='postcolor'>

And this reminds me of another joke...

A priest and a young nun are going across a desert on a camel, when all of a sudden, the camel dies.  Seeing that they're for sure to die, the priest does the only thing that he always wanted to do:  he takes out his dick .  

The nun asks "Father, what is that?"  

The preist replys: "This, my child, is what gives life."  

"So stick in that camel's ass and let's get the fuck out of here."

And another joke with a camel in it:

A Captain in the foreign legion was transferred to a desert outpost. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old, seedy looking camel tied out back of the enlisted men's barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour, "What's the camel for?". The Sergeant replied "Well sir it's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, uh, we have the camel."

The captain said "Well if it's good for moral, then I guess it's all right with me."

After he had been at the fort for about 6 months the captain could not stand it any more so he told his Sergeant, "BRING IN THE CAMEL!!!" The sarge shrugged his shoulders and led the camel into the captains’ quarters.

The captain got a foot stool & proceeded to have vigorous sex with the camel. As he stepped, satisfied, down from the stool, and was buttoning his pants he asked the Sergeant, "Is that how the enlisted men do it?"

The Sergeant replied, "Well sir, they usually just use it to ride into town."

wow.gif MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

The last one is great!!! Couldn`t stop laughing for five minutes! tounge.gif

or a hammer.. i big fucking claw hammer.