how long does it take to fly in troops ? if you request through the simple support module, my ammo showed up troops didn't though

Edited by Jblack9

Yup! Load up takistan, place all of the ambient civvy modules, (vehicles, civilians, etc), and then stand on a road or drive around. I have encountered bicycles, cars, trucks, loads of things :)

I had a car/truck driving around with only the civilian module in place, at this point I have only placed air units in the editor. The mission is night based and I seen the lights travelling down the road, unfortunatly I couldnt investigate as I was getting flown around by an AI pilot.

Beware of the ambient animals if you like smooth operations at the southern airport in Takistan, herd animals all over the runway. I have had enough bother with the rabbits as it is.

What'd the rabbits ever do to you?

Premature unloading of cargo, turns out the C130 pilot is an animal lover and brakes for rabbits.

But it turns out there are many ways to skin a rabbit and the problem no longer exists. ;)

I believe if you put a trigger over the area you don't want animals to be spawned named BIS_arz_1, then they won't. ;)

I believe if you put a trigger over the area you don't want animals to be spawned named BIS_arz_1, then they won't. ;)

Thanks.

Will this disable both environment created rabbits and the ambient animals module spawned creatures alike within that area, if so it is made of win.

@ all

The reason the Sec Ops & Simple Support module do not work together:

The SSM overrides the '2' communications option, setting it to 'supply drop'. The Sec Ops Manager uses '2' to accept/decline generated missions.

When both modules are present, the '2' option (supply drop) is not initially present, appearing only after/during the time a generated mission is being offered. The mission itself cannot be accepted, as selecting '2' gives you a supply drop, not the Sec Ops communication options. It's impossible to use both and still be able to accept/decline Sec Ops Missions.

I've posted this about three times now with little response. Suppose this is a bug that needs reporting, but I don't know how to do it, so perhaps someone more knowledgeable can post it to the CIT? Or find a way to use both at the same time?

EDIT: Apologies Juggernaut, didn't see your reply in the other thread :)

Edited by SkyDice

So when I used simple support module it worked when i requested ammo, but when I requested troops, i let it sit and they never showed up, am I doing something wrong or do i need to wait a long time anyway to speed this up

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Anybody know

So when I used simple support module it worked when i requested ammo, but when I requested troops, i let it sit and they never showed up, am I doing something wrong or do i need to wait a long time anyway to speed this up

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Anybody know

I've noticed that on Desert and Utes the support aircraft sometimes spawns too far from the map and the soldiers can never reach you. Creating the aircraft closer helps.

You should read this thread for instructions how to use the SSM and for example set the spawn distance for support aircraft.

Yup! Load up takistan, place all of the ambient civvy modules, (vehicles, civilians, etc), and then stand on a road or drive around. I have encountered bicycles, cars, trucks, loads of things :)

drive around drive around? no they dont i placed what u said and alls it does is spawn vehicle in the town