Sign in to follow this  
vanelle

dedicated team killer.

I am an admin on a =WBG= server to boot, against the rule - players.

So what happend...this guy called antrax [remember that name] hopt on and started to team kill every one so I kick him and he comes back and continues.

Apparantly he does it on more servers or lets say almost all servers.

Just to warm, BAN him like I and others did :butbut:

Hi vanelle

That is one of the reasons the bigger servers run a public recruiting server it allows them to populate their server ban lists.

A few weeks and he will be banned from every server, so he is just a slight inconvenience that will soon be forgotten.

Kind Regards walker

Get his ID next time mate so we can all ban him :)

What is a public recruiting server?

Hi HOPEnSPIRIT SpyderPB6

A public recruiting server is a public server run by a large community from they which recruit members for their private server and or league.

An example might be Charlie Foxtrot but there are many others.

These are used to provide advertisement for their communities and to teach players the particular communities ethos and of course to weed out numptys like the person mentioned by the OP.

Not all servers are visible or accessable to the public. ;)

They may be locked or hidden this allows a lot of ArmA playing to go off with out silly interuptions.

Kind Regards walker

His name is Anthrax not antrax and he was banned from all our public servers this evening. He is definately an intentional TKer who obviously has some low self asteam issues.

Lets not boost his ego by giving him any more airtime.

@Infam0us

If you really want his UID I will give it to you but only via PM not forum post.

Edited by [KH]Jman

I personally had an incident with him yesterday on the CF public server.

I were doing chopper transport when he hauled at me wanting me to pick him up, I went for him and the second I landed he shot me out of the chopper.

After a few kicks it eventually lead to a ban.

As Jman is mentioning he is a guy with obvious issues.

Jman;1675347']His name is Anthrax not antrax and he was banned from all our public servers this evening. He is definately an intentional TKer who obviously has some low self asteam issues.

Lets not boost his ego by giving him any more airtime.

@Infam0us

If you really want his UID I will give it to you but only via PM not forum post.

PM sent :)

Edited by MJK-Ranger

Banned him on my server days ago - the banlist keeps growing atm, geuss admins have some tough time some days ahead :)

Think the worst scum was filtered out from my loooong banlist in arma2, now they all come back in OA :)

Where can such list be found? I've only banned a single guy in Arma2. Can't sit around and babysit either so the server is pretty much blocked from the public. So even when we'd want to open it to have some additional coplayers from the public, it really can't be done because of idiots showing up.

Lets take this chance now and make a list server admins that will share thier list of banned player ID# (only the most serious offenders team killers, hackers ect) thru PMs.

The more that agree the less servers these nubs can get on. If all goes well they will be banned from all servers and stuck playing alone.

This should only be for those people that are banned for valid reasons. Not for getting back at someone you don't like for what ever personal reason you have.

This list should also be cross checked and the names/ID# that pop up are banned.