Sign in to follow this  
Sadico

Lost brothers team is getting oxigen!

probably double post since you said Oxygen once, when there should be more than that..after all it' O2, not O1 tounge.gif

AFAIS, M16A1 is not from O2, but what they made preivously..hopefully they will get all weapons made through O2

Nah, it's not made with oxigen, they say they are gonna get oxigen in 3 days.

Enviscerator has a nice UH-1 ingame. We just have to wait a bit till he releases it... CAN'T WAIT!!! biggrin.gif

IF knew how Id make a littlebird and some buildings for a city.

IF knew how Id make a littlebird and some buildings for a city.

hey that m16a1 looks familiar smile.gif

new version too be uploaded soon probs with the cpp somehow the rounds per mag got switched to 30 instead of 20 like the magazine i modelled but i bibmi fixed it for me.

rap

Is it just me or is the only "notable" difference between the current M16A2 and the older M16A1 the fact that M16A1 had a full auto option ? I find burst so much more efficient.

Yeah but they violated one of the most important RULES, you have to agree with, when signing up for Oxygen - You cant talk about it in PUBLIC!!!

wink.gif

FlipeR

hmmm lemme see this is basically an m16 which was adopted from the ar15 and given full auto and notice the triangular forergrip instead of the round one (current model) and the 20 round clip. I know it shouldnt be called an m16a1 i just called it that to avoid confusion between this m16 and the normal m16 chief.

rap

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlipeR @ April 22 2002,12:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah but they violated one of the most important RULES, you have to agree with, when signing up for Oxygen - You cant talk about it in PUBLIC!!!

wink.gif

FlipeR<span id='postcolor'>

Well, they didn't talk about the program itself. I can't see how saying "oh, I got oxygen now" could be a breach of the agreement. Or was there a nodisclosure paragraph?

And, if there is the only way that you could have known is if you have oxygen yourself. Then you are also breaking the agreement by talking about it.. Messy, ain't it? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 22 2002,15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlipeR @ April 22 2002,12wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah but they violated one of the most important RULES, you have to agree with, when signing up for Oxygen - You cant talk about it in PUBLIC!!!

wink.gif

FlipeR<span id='postcolor'>

Well, they didn't talk about the program itself. I can't see how saying "oh, I got oxygen now" could be a breach of the agreement. Or was there a nodisclosure paragraph?

And, if there is the only way that you could have known is if you have oxygen yourself. Then you are also breaking the agreement by talking about it.. Messy, ain't it? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Its very messy. As I said in the thread about I44 has got Oxygen (which it dont), the interpretation of that part of the contract is simple: the contract doesnt exist, BI Studio doesnt exist, no comment biggrin.gif

What is BI Studio anyway?

I am sure I heard this name before, but can't remember where and when tounge.gif

Do they even exist? biggrin.gif

Im not sure. Its odd, I have a feeling in the back of my head when hearing the name BIS... BIS... BIS... Nah, beats me.

I hope they make a Civil/Resistance Chopper.

Whats the problem?

Of course they have Oxygen.. we all have, or we wouldnt be able to breathe...... I bet thats what he said: "We have oxygen", good... then we live.

So they havent really broken any contracts ey?

Its not like BIS got their copyright of the word "Oxygen"

In that case they have a problem, since its still a few days left biggrin.gif

They ought to be getting blue by now wink.gif

Does BIS actually care if people know that you've been given access to Oxygen? I can see them getting a little bent out of shape if you started sending it to everyone, but if you say 'We have been given the use of Oxygen, expect this and this from us ASAP' how would that hurt BIS in any way??

lost brothers arent the only mod getting oxygen this week, its just that they are the only ones to announce it