Sign in to follow this  
Roger Johnson

ANY quality sci-fi addons?

Hoi I just started with ArmA 2. While an old OFP-Veteran, I didnt bother with ArmA I too much. But ArmA 2 seems nice, quite captures the old "OFP-feeling" again.

Ok now I have an unusual question, during OFP times I made a lot of missions, and in the end they (I hope) reached quite a nice quality standart. I liked to loosen them up a bit by centering them around some unusual addon, like a sci-fi-spacefighter or something.

I know for ArmA I was a very high-quality transformable robot out, and I think some Star-Wars stuff too. However for ArmA II there only seems to be "serious" addons available.

At least thats what I was able to come up with after a quick search.

So do you know of any nice Sci Fi addon? I dont care what it is, or on what is it based, just it has to be high-quality, not some buggy "early alpha"-stuff.

The perfect thing would be a mech like the "Wanzer"-addons from OFP or the Transformer-like fighter from ArmA I.

Edited by Roger Johnson

If you just started then the most important thing you need to know is that there is a SEARCH BUTTON. It will answer almost all your questions.

You can also check other sites like ARMAHOLIC or ARMED ASSAULT INFO. They have lots of addons. For the most part there are not that many yet but there is a lot of stuff comming sooner or later.

I have a roswell type alien and another alien head which look decent in arma, if anyone wanted to script those into workable addons i'd be more than willing to release the files here

I have a roswell type alien and another alien head which look decent in arma, if anyone wanted to script those into workable addons i'd be more than willing to release the files here

I would like to make the addon of a Roswell alien

:alien:

I would like to make the addon of a Roswell alien

Yeah me too! Could fit into the star wars mod very well!

I'm also working on an alien that would be a good alternative to bunch of zombies.... and a good twist in squadnights ;)

Colonel29: my team is interested to try it out, please PM me ;)

Somebody made a cool Aliens pack for ArmA1, had the M41A pulse rifle, APC, Colonial Marines, and a few other things.

I would kill for that concept to be expanded upon.

Somebody made a cool Aliens pack for ArmA1, had the M41A pulse rifle, APC, Colonial Marines, and a few other things.

I would kill for that concept to be expanded upon.

Just a little somethin' I'm working on in my spare time. Probably ready for release when ArmA4 comes out. :rolleyes:

Airframe_Front_Perspective_Rende-1.jpg

agreen.jpg

ufoi.jpg

model of an alien and some other ufo

@HarryZhe

I can put texture of the roswell alien on this model if you want

Edited by colonel29

o very nice mate,

yer what i can think of is the star wars mod WIP and the colonial marines, which comes with their apc as well.

Just a little somethin' I'm working on in my spare time. Probably ready for release when ArmA4 comes out. :rolleyes:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/booce/Dropship/UD-4L/Airframe_Front_Perspective_Rende-1.jpg

Thats just sad. There where actually TWO nearly-perfect dropships for OFP in the works...But both were never released.

Edited by Rellikki

Please use the dedicated addOn request thread for questions like this in the future.