Yes you can. Just have to remember/figure out the right syntax. :P

Something like this probably:

["Task1","Task1","Your first Mission 3 places",true,[["tsk1a",getmarkerpos "task1aspawn"],["tsk1b",getmarkerpos "task1bspawn"],["tsk1c",getmarkerpos "task1cspawn"]]] call SHK_Taskmaster_add;

I placed 3 markers on the map and then used this:

["TaskMultiMarker","TaskMultiMarkerTitle","TaskMultiMarkerDesc",true,[["mrkTaskMM1",getmarkerpos "mrkMultiMarker1"],["mrkTaskMM2",getmarkerpos "mrkMultiMarker2"],["mrkTaskMM3",getmarkerpos "mrkMultiMarker3"]]]

and I got 3 red circles.

So, it works. ;)

I placed 3 markers on the map and then used this:

["TaskMultiMarker","TaskMultiMarkerTitle","TaskMultiMarkerDesc",true,[["mrkTaskMM1",getmarkerpos "mrkMultiMarker1"],["mrkTaskMM2",getmarkerpos "mrkMultiMarker2"],["mrkTaskMM3",getmarkerpos "mrkMultiMarker3"]]]

and I got 3 red circles.

So, it works. ;)

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:j::j:

I spelt the markers wrong - sorry my BAD all works

i actually have a similar problem. my markers aren't showing up, now my marker name is m1 and I'm trying to have it for objective 1 but when the mission starts it doesn't show. I use the following code:

["tskobj1","Load Up In Chopper","Get your team loaded up in the chopper",alpha,["m1", getmarkerpos "m1"]],

where m1 = marker

alpha = group

I am also using default color and icon - empty

Edited by Shammy2010

Dont use same marker name.

oh i see it but it's not exactly what i had in mind, how can I set a waypoint marker like

setsimpletaskdestination

how do I make that waypoint on the map? sorry if your finding this hard to understand because i can't seem to describe it properly

Edited by Shammy2010

could this work in a pvp mission where a certain task would appear as succeeded for west players and failed for east and resistance players?

EDIT: edited the post as i forgot i already made the same question here

Yes you can.

Add them like this:

["TaskEast","TaskTitle","TaskDesc",EAST],

["TaskWest","TaskTitle","TaskDesc",WEST],

["TaskResistance","TaskTitle","TaskDesc",Resistance]

Then you can update:

["TaskEast","succeeded"] call SHK_Taskmaster_upd;

["TaskWest","failed"] call SHK_Taskmaster_upd;

["TaskResistance","failed"] call SHK_Taskmaster_upd;

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

oh i see it but it's not exactly what i had in mind, how can I set a waypoint marker like

how do I make that waypoint on the map? sorry if your finding this hard to understand because i can't seem to describe it properly

If you give marker parameter, it should automatically create waypoint with either setsimpletaskdestination or if the given parameter was an object it will use setsimpletasktarget.

Thanks shuko from what i understood i need to create the same task for every side just with a different task name and then setting the matching condition.

Awesome script. I wouldn't expect anything different from master Shuko!

Is it possible to add text to created multi markers ?

["task","title","task description",true,[["mrktask1",getpos location_1,"selector_selectedMission", "ColorBlack"], ["mrktask2",getpos location_2,"selector_selectedMission", "ColorBlack"],["mrktask3",getpos location_3,"selector_selectedMission", "ColorBlack"]]] call SHK_Taskmaster_Add

Everything works fine, markers are created at correct locations, however i would like to add text to each marker. Any advice would be great.

Many thanks for this script !

Edited by SOLDIER X

Update

0.33 Added: Now it's possible to add marker texts.

shk_taskmaster.sqf

Just add the text parameter after the color parameter.

Hey ... many thanks !

So it should read as follows ?

["task","title","task description",true,[["mrktask1",getpos location_1,"selector_selectedMission", "ColorBlack", "MARKER TEXT"], ["mrktask2",getpos location_2,"selector_selectedMission", "ColorBlack", "MARKER TEXT"],["mrktask3",getpos location_3,"selector_selectedMission", "ColorBlack", "MARKER TEXT"]]] call SHK_Taskmaster_Add

best wishes soldier X

ps link directs me to Version 0.32

Edited by SOLDIER X

I tried using a mission specific variant of the below code, markers work A OK, but no marker text is shown

["task","title","task description",true,[["mrktask1",getpos location_1,"selector_selectedMission", "ColorBlack", "MARKER TEXT"],
["mrktask2",getpos location_2,"selector_selectedMission", "ColorBlack", "MARKER TEXT"],["mrktask3",getpos location_3,"selector_selectedMission", "ColorBlack", "MARKER TEXT"]]] call SHK_Taskmaster_Add

Sorry for being a menace, but any idea what im doing wrong ?

best regards.

*the link for new version 0.33 still directs me to version 0.32.

*the link for new version 0.33 still directs me to version 0.32.

ctrl + f5 to force refresh

cheers ! works perfectly now.

Edited by SOLDIER X

Hi,

I am using v0.33 and having trouble getting newly assigned tasks to be the current task as per the setCurrentTask command.

In a radio trigger I have:

["Task1","succeeded","Task2"] call SHK_Taskmaster_upd;

This correctly updates the status of Task1 and makes Task2 assigned but not current. I want Task2 to be the CurrentTask so that the yellow waypoint indicator will show up in the game. Adding player setCurrentTask Task2; in addition to the code in the radio trigger doesn't help.

The 2 tasks in the mission are added correctly and have valid destination points. I have Task1 set as assigned at the beginning of the mission with a corresponding destination point that appears on mission start up. When I activate the radio trigger and then open the Tasks menu and manually click on "Set as current task" under Task2 then the yellow waypoint indicator appears in the correct destination point for Task2 and the task is made current.

I am using CO with OA version 1.59.79384 with no mods loaded or any other scripts that would affect tasks. This test was done in the editor and in a locally hosted game.

Am I doing something wrong? Are assigned tasks meant to be the CurrentTask?

Hi,

This is an awesome script. I'm having the same issue as Lupin in the post above, the current task has to be set manually. Here's a sample of one of the scripts that I am calling from a trigger:

[[

["tskfiruz","succeeded",["tskdam","Secure Ab-e Shur Dam","Takistani Army units spotted at <marker name =dam'>Ab-e Shur Dam</marker>, move to the Dam and secure the area",true,[["tskdam",getmarkerpos "dam","mil_end",ColorRed,"Ab-e Shur Dam]],"ASSIGNED","dam"]] call SHK_Taskmaster_upd;

]] execvm "shk_taskmaster.sqf";

Cheers

Don't suppose anyone has been able to figure out how to set the current task as active and change the waypoint indicator?

The last part is what adds the current task and the indicator:

["Task1","Task1Title","Task1Desc.",true,[],"assigned", H1]

H1 is an invisible H helipad I have placed in my mission.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

What if I wanted to add an ellipse shape marker [500,500] in size, like a large AO. Will this be possible?

I have a problem that I'm not sure can be fixed, but I figured I would ask anyway. When I host non-dedicated with AI disabled and I suspend the game and join a different player slot and then resume the game, I lose all my tasks. Is there a way to fix this at all?

<br/> 1 line down. Produces:

Hi there

I'm SpongeBob

<br/><br/> 2 lines down

Hi there

I'm SpongeBob