Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

CWR² Standalone addons release thread

Is Guba's manor on the island? I've looked at the map and searched by air and on foot but just can't seem to find it :(

Guba's manor can be found on the north west of the main island. It is located next to a small base and separated from the remainder of Kolgujev by a wire fence overlooked by guard towers. It is an enterable building of Armed Assault type with a picture of some Dutch troops from the Cold War era on the first floor.

Regards,

Sander

The missions are released now as single pbo files in the CWR² Demo thread.

However they are also using the CWR² Demo content now.

If there is a need for single pbo files with A2 units, this can be done too of course.

I created three missions for Winter Nogojev‎: 1.1, if i understand correctly this is just a winter version of Kolgujev?

If i exchange the unit classesnames and change it to require kolgujev would the missions work correctly; anyone please know?

Don't have cwr demo and would like to know this so I don't use all my monthly Broadband to try. Regardless this would be a good time to say thanks very much cwr team, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Edited by Flock

Yes as far as I can remember Winter Nogojev was Kolgujev in Winter.

The mission most probably would work but eventually you must adjust some things like waypoints etc.

The CWR² Demo is not really required though, you could also download the smaller Winter Release which contains Winter Kolgujev, units and weapons but no vehicles.

I think it was called Nogojev because it had the enhanced trees and objects from Nogova.

Right got it, thanks for the help guys.

Nogojev is a habitable version of Kolgujev. Ours is normal Kolgujev with winter textures.