Sign in to follow this  
Hobo Sniper

Ofp player's age

I'm 17 now and i'll be 18 in december. Funny thing is that I tested my mental age and it was 37.

Die Alive, are you closer 24 than 26?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N.o.R.S.u @ April 16 2002,07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Die Alive, are you closer 24 than 26?<span id='postcolor'>

too late, I voted in the 22-25 spot before i saw the 25-31. And I am closer to 24 than to 26, so I guess I voted in the correct place.

-=Die Alive=-

Damm, this happens when someone uses only 30% of his brain when he posts after 1.00 am. If I am 25, then where do you want me to click? Am I 21-25 or 25-30? Depends on the month? One day, when you are 60 you have enough time to run your brain at 30% (you probably will have to) so take the chance and use more of it right now! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N.o.R.S.u @ April 16 2002,14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm 17 now and i'll be 18 in december. Funny thing is that I tested my mental age and it was 37.

Die Alive, are you closer 24 than 26?<span id='postcolor'>

Where did you test it??

mad.gif

These posts make me want to beat up some 13 year old eight graders.

wink.gif Barret

15, Sophomore in High School. 16 Next October

I am 14 and turning 15 in February. What is even better is that everyone who doesn't know mistakes me for 16 years old.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ April 17 2002,01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mad.gif  

These posts make me want to beat up some 13 year old eight graders.

wink.gif  Barret

15, Sophomore in High School. 16 Next October<span id='postcolor'>

aww shit im scared, u finna get some smurfs on me (speaking as If I were my age)

19, man I feel old. I'd like to do sometin significant.................

I'm 39! and looking at the poll leads me to beleive that their are a lot of boring old farts out their!