Sign in to follow this  
WarriorM4

Pre-Order Of Operation Arrowhead???

Well we have all heard about the official release on the 29th but as usual the marketing seems to be nowhere to be found.Most games would be available for pre-order at most shops online.I can't find the english version of Operation Arrohwead at any of the major retailers.Is it being offered for pre-order anywhere as of yet?:confused:

It will be announced in here as soon as its possible. Remember many places dont even know about 29th june yet. Im mailing swedish stores and other places atm telling them about 29th june and not 31st december as in their sale info. :)

I hope that this on sale CD-key like Arma 2, breadfruit in South America is difficult that the game in box arrives. greetings.

I hope that this on sale CD-key like Arma 2, breadfruit in South America is difficult that the game in box arrives. greetings.

I don't fully understand your post, but on the topic of CD-Key sellers: according to BIS, none are known to be legitimate.

I prefer to buy a physical copy.Never did care for that online download stuff.

Remember many places dont even know about 29th june yet.

Many places don't even know the game exists at all.

Many places don't even know the game exists at all.

I realise it's a niche game and only appeals to a relative minority of gamers so mass saturation marketing wouldn't be cost effective, but I still think at least a little bit of general marketing would help them out a bit better to build a larger base.

I realise it's a niche game and only appeals to a relative minority of gamers so mass saturation marketing wouldn't be cost effective, but I still think at least a little bit of general marketing would help them out a bit better to build a larger base.

I'm kind of glad only a small amount of people know about this game, because it's like an unspoilt thing. Unlike COD where it's extremely marketed and promoted to shit and then it's just like all the other games.

I agree that it does keep the Counter Strike type people away but it would be nice if the idiots working at Gamestop knew of games like this.None of them knew about Arma/Arma 2 or even that they carried it after it was for sale on their website and on their shelves in their store.:rolleyes:

About Gamestop... I'm gonna apply for a job over the summer at one of their local stores here in SoCal. (Or is it EB Games...) Let the propaganda and word of mouth begin!

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Hehe exactlly. ^^

At one of the biggest swedish places they changed immediatelly i gave them the info. Well they changed the release date first and then i had to send them the box cover image as well. :) Nice of them to change fast though. Good work Webhallen.

Nice job Alex :) I ordered Red Dead Redemption from Webhallen last week, more expensive than Spelbutiken who I usually order from but Webhallen have exclusive 100 Red Dead Redemption dice to give away for pre-orders :) tarningarpreorder.jpg

Dont understand why i would get this response when Arma II was popular through cdWOW:(

Hi

Thanks for your enquiry.

I received your 2 emails concerning the same query so replying to this e-mail.

I have looked into this for you and despite our best efforts this game is unavailable.

If there is anything else I can help you with then please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Kelly | Customer Services Representative CDWOW!

Note: Please do not delete the previous correspondence if you are replying to this e-mail. This will help us to assist you better.

www.cdwow.com

Im hoping that she meant unavailable at this time, but i made my inquiry clear including release date etc.

I looking to buy OA on steam its not posted yet I hope they get to it soon so I can pro order

I looking to buy OA on steam its not posted yet I hope they get to it soon so I can pro order

Im sure Dwarden is all over that. ;) Dont know how much he can do about it being available but he will mention it im sure when its there.

At one of the biggest swedish places they changed immediatelly i gave them the info. Well they changed the release date first and then i had to send them the box cover image as well. :) Nice of them to change fast though. Good work Webhallen.

Exactly the reason I'm a regular customer at Webhallen. They might not be the cheapest, usually marginally more expensive than its competitors, but the service is fantastic.

Exactly the reason I'm a regular customer at Webhallen. They might not be the cheapest, usually marginally more expensive than its competitors, but the service is fantastic.

Hehe yep. Going tomorrow to pick up gear. :) Sunbyberg though since its the main stock place, and cause my new job is pretty easy to get from to there with tvärbanan. :D

I'm going to send some more info to CDON.com & probably a few others. CDON have OA up for reserve, though they are missing publisher, date and box art.

Who is the publisher for Scandinavia/Western Europe? Is it still 505 Games? It didn't say much about that in the press release about the release date, as far as I could see.

Will there be a version of Arrowhead which is for those who own Arma 2 already? Which contains only the new stuff and not the basic game?

Few months ago I heard in an interview with Marek that there will be one, around 10-15 euros. I just need this information to be confirmed.

It would not be fair to ask the same price again, that is why I am asking.

[

Few months ago I heard in an interview with Marek that there will be one, around 10-15 euros. I just need this information to be confirmed.

It would not be fair to ask the same price again, that is why I am asking.

I agree,

I don't think it would be fair to charge owners $49 again as we do not need the original Arma 2.

I think that will be both, AO only and a "Gold":

What is the price for the expansion?

Jennik: A medium rangeed price, not a full price for regular new game.

Distribution around the world? Digital only? Full box? Any "Gold" Edition?

Jennik: Yes, not only, yes, most probably

I agree,

I don't think it would be fair to charge owners $49 again as we do not need the original Arma

Huh? You quoted me but it was SONAF Rebel saying that. :D

Anyway. Pre ordered from Webhallen now. And yes colossus its 505Games i believe. ArmA1 and ARMA2 was so i hope their at it again.

Huh? You quoted me but it was SONAF Rebel saying that. :D

Anyway. Pre ordered from Webhallen now. And yes colossus its 505Games i believe. ArmA1 and ARMA2 was so i hope their at it again.

If its 505Games I cruised their website.I don't see a thing about AO there.3 days from release and not even any word of it for order/pre-order anywhere.I hope US consumers are not stuck like before.Waiting on a distributor for months after release.That would suck!