Sign in to follow this  
hotzenplotz

Kudi Island (WIP)

Downloading now. From the pictures I must say that I can't wait to play it. Thanks for putting up a .pbo only download.

Just one thing... Isn't that Stadium addon supposed to already be inside the PBO, if your using it on the island? I'm not that knowledgeable about island making, but I thought that it would be inside. I am probably wrong though.

Yes the Stadium is in the Island. You need Addons. Download Kudi with addons and look.

my idea is to be used different Addons by other Addons to doers, without these Addons this island looks of course in places mess around quite blank and this is also not to be used thus thought so.

Kudi Addons must become download there the traffic signs to share were worked on.

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Hmm 600MB and i already have it all except the island on my PC. If you want - please make 2 versions. One with all those extras taken out and one like you have with all. That would be nice. :)

Yes , i make this. First i need more Waysigns and help to build anotherone Island and a Clan member works on a new Layers for Ground.

Thanks for Look my Island and i need construktive help for a better Work in future.

Greez Hotze

Thanks for posting the island PBO, but you didn't explain what addons it uses.

The Stadium isn't in the island PBO

Can you please list the addons your island uses, that are already available elsewhere by other people.

Thanks

i work on Kudi 1.10, with new Groundtex.

One Island with sign

One without

@Imutep, rvmat from Sign backside?

Greez Hotze

@Hotzenplotz:

p:\kundi\kurt.paa not found

and

kpfs_misc\data\triangle_back.rvmat.

I uploaded the island and put the kpfs_waysigns.pbo and the kudi_signs.pbo into the island folder. I also searched for all needed addons and here is the list.

Needed addons: Thx to Armed Assault.Info for hosting this addons :cool:

German Misc Pack (1.2.1)

German Sign Pack (v 1.2)

Kudi Buildings

caa1_p_buildings

paf_stad_opj

Put it on our island section at Assault Mission Studio.

dlicon.gif

Kudi Island [v1.0] by Hotzenplotz

Also a mirror from Armed Assault.Info

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

6913276.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=islands&game=1&id=111][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/6913276.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=111]DOWNLOAD - Kudi Island (v.1.0) - [20.7 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

Thank you very mutch, ok i look for mistakes.

I am work now on Ground tex with little places GrassTall.p3d and looks very fine.

A really good Island but reduce some signs on places that isn't needed

in a short time comes Kudi Island without Signs and with new Mask and Sat LCO.

Greetz Hotze

Kudi 1.10 comes without signs

Kudi 1.20 with Signs

All have new Sat and Mask

In the 1.20 i will contruction a Bridge over a small River and many more.

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Now I did a travel around the new Kudi and it's quite fascinating.

I like the idea of villages being in OFP-Style others in Armed Assault style and the ones in Arma2-style - it's like doing all three games at one time. :-)

I can't wait to have a deathmatch in the football stadium - hope I find the time to develop a nice one ... ;-)

Here is Kudi without Signs kudi1.10.pbo.7z

Here is Kudi 1.30 finish version for the next time , All in one kudi_all_in_one.7z

You need the new Sign Pack from Marseille77 http://www.file-upload.net/download-2463888/German-Sign-Pack-1.2.rar.html

and the Summerplants von Beton

Edited by Hotzenplotz

I found this island to be great as well, much improved from the initial screenshots. Good job!!

Hello, in short time comes Kudi Final out. With new 9 Differend Groundtex, high Quality tex and not schwimming Ground as before. Many Objects for nice Detail looks more Reality.

Greez Hotze