Sign in to follow this  
kremator

AC130 script from LurchiDerLurch

Can someone help me please? Anyone got the same problem?

Not had this crash at all. Is your Arma2 normally stable, and are you running 1.05 ?

What other mods are you running ?

Perhaps try running vanilla Arma2 and see if it still crashes. If it does you need to reinstall Arma2.

Not had this crash at all. Is your Arma2 normally stable, and are you running 1.05 ?

What other mods are you running ?

Perhaps try running vanilla Arma2 and see if it still crashes. If it does you need to reinstall Arma2.

Thanks! It works with arma 2 with no mods, and my arma 2 is filled with tons of mods.

Edited by ray243

Superb. Although there are some wonderful addons out there, you DO have to be careful which ones you choose and if they are compatible.

We just now need the update from Lurchi and we are good :)

Superb. Although there are some wonderful addons out there, you DO have to be careful which ones you choose and if they are compatible.

We just now need the update from Lurchi and we are good :)

Lol. I got like 100+ addons and about 20 addons from arma1

Hello everyone,

This week I worked on the problem with the shaking camera in ACE2 and I'm glad that I (probably ^^) fixed it. Now it's fully compatible with ACE2. The first tests seem to be sucessful =)

I also implemented:

- the position change (point around which the AC130 flies). Now the AC130 can fly to another position

- gun- and radiosounds were relplaced (thanks to swtx)

- new cross hairs

The next beta will be released soon ;)

Greetings

Lurchi

WONDERFUL news Lurchi. Thanks for working on this mate ! We ALL appreciate it.

It is HOT news amongst the community.

Perhaps include a few missions using the new script would be brilliant for the new release ?

BTW if you need a few beta testers to check the release before it goes public then feel free to PM me.

Edited by Kremator

I've found an odd bug, if you exit out of the AC130 view and go back to the unit, everytime you crouch it enters FLIR mode. You can exit out of FLIR by pressing x again just like the AC130. Quite an annoying bug when you're in a heavy firefight...

Awesome, with the jerking and the FLIR as a unit fixed, this will easily be one of my fave addons.

Here's a video showing the camera jerking, WITHOUT using the ACE2 mod (saw how complicated the installation was and couldn't be bothered...yet)

Used WarFX v1.30 and JTD Fire & Smoke

GRoedUq9bnc

And using WarFX v1.41 beta during the daytime...

9ddiZe-7hEc

Edited by Uziyahu--IDF

how do you get rid of the mouse cursor when your in the AC130. I have the hud up but my cursor is still there

Is it not possible to operate from a higher altitude if you turn up your viewdistance? I tried tweaking the altitude and radius in the ac130_action.sqf file and it hosed most of the interface controls and made aiming even more inaccurate.

Hey, can the AC-130 get shot down? I placed Tunguskas and shot at them but they didn't shoot.

how do you get rid of the mouse cursor when your in the AC130. I have the hud up but my cursor is still there

the program didn't capture the cursor... I don't know if it's possible to hide the cursor in a dialog

Hopefully it will be fixed for all.

Yeah hoping for that. Right now the way it's jerking around it's making me nauseous trying to focus my eyes, lol. :p

Can someone make a mission for this addon? Sounds too good to be left out from any custom mission.

Preferably a dynamic custom mission like AAS/Siege zones etc... Will do it myself if I have the know hows... :)

Just wait Muhahaha, one is coming .... all I can say is IT IS A BEAUTY ! Ooooohhhh cryptic !

Yeah, I plan to work on one, too. Would like to get a new version of the script for testing purposes. :)

For those interested in what the beta looks like ... I started a livestream account. On there will be my dulcit tones (talking it through with my brother - excuse the strong NI accent!)

www.livestream.com/arma2online

You will see the new beta in action :)

Many thanks to Lurchi for letting me help out.