Sign in to follow this  
kremator

AC130 script from LurchiDerLurch

That's because there is already an entry named RscText. No problem if you play in SP but in MP there could be other scripts using this name. The next version will be MP compatible and has unique variables. It's almost finished.

Lurchi

That's because there is already an entry named RscText. No problem if you play in SP but in MP there could be other scripts using this name. The next version will be MP compatible and has unique variables. It's almost finished.

Lurchi

Ah, okay, I guess I'll just sit tight and wait for it then.

A preview video for the upcoming v.0.3:

KYrSadaG3Cs

Link:

Lurchi

Edited by LurchiDerLurch

Really nice work!

The sounds of the 25mm gun seem a bit strange when they hit and when fired, made me laugh a bit, I figured it would be more like bullets hitting the ground than the sound it was creating. All the sounds are great, but seem a bit off though., maybe it's just me, though I don't know how they should sound anyway, lol.

The shells of each gun all seem to be shooting really fast for the AC130 being so high up in the air, doesn't seem realistic. Is there a way to make it seem like it takes some time for them to hit, by slowing them down or something?

Could there be a default zoom for each gun, 25mm being the closest, and so forth back to the 105mm being the farthest. Probably bases off of distance from the ground, so that way if the AC130 is say 700m high the gun zoom is the same distance from the ground as it would be if it were 1500m high. Is there a 'fixed' zoom in real life or an actual zoom in/out?

Edited by thegunnysgt

ive tried copying all the test mission files to a different map to make my own ac130 miission but after i use the pc and the camera is moving towards the ac130 there is an error and it doesnt work. how can i make it work on a different mission?

the ac 130 is awesome!

I saw the video. It looks amazing. But, is it possible for me to use it, with the old, buttons around the screen? The new ones doesn't look nice. At least for me

Do the rounds from the autocannon explode on contact or not? In Modern Warfare, they don't, but I'm not sure that is realistic.

I'm not sure what the benefit of a LARGER than .50 round Vs. personnel would be, unless it was explosive.

If you take the old picture and replace it with the new one...

But the red informations on the left will stay the same.

Maybe I'll make another one if the majority of the community don't like it. But the old one was simply taken from battlefield2 and I'd prefer having my own stuff...

@Uziyahu--IDF: Yes they explode and make a strage noise... I could use other shells but they would make no sound... :/ It's hard to find compatible shells...

Edited by LurchiDerLurch

Wonderful work, any plans to replace the C130 to a AC130 'spooky' model? And will you be releasing it in a PBO form?

If there's somebody who wants to make a model... but I have no experience with models, add ons and so on...

And then I would always release two versions. One only scripts and another pbo with model and so on.

Is it possible that I open my own thread here or will this end up in confusion? Then I could post the recent version on the first page... :/

If there's somebody who wants to make a model... but I have no experience with models, add ons and so on...

And then I would always release two versions. One only scripts and another pbo with model and so on.

Is it possible that I open my own thread here or will this end up in confusion? Then I could post the recent version on the first page... :/

just edit your post on the first page

just edit your post on the first page

This thread was started by someone else who found his work on another site and posted a link to it here for everyone to know about.

@LurchiDerLurch

Probably contact a mod and ask that this thread be closed and a link made directing them to your new one that you make.