Sign in to follow this  
kremator

AC130 script from LurchiDerLurch

WOW VERY IMPRESSED! Thank you for sharing. And if the script maker is hanging around thease forums amazing job dude. Would love to see the camera steadied just a bit and the aiming is a bit off but that may be the more realistic thing considering azimuth range angle etc but the 40 mm bofors are fun as hell!

Hello) I see video

Video super!)) and where the link for download? :scratchchin: this script! In (www.loaditup.de) i not see link :o Who have mirror?)

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Sorry sorry! SEE link to download! :D (Datei aufrufen) AC130 work perfectly! :thumbsup::shoot:

anyone else having a corrupted download file?

this is awesome, doesn't last very long tho in terms of fun ha, would love know how to make your own missions!

Aww, single player only :(

I will make the script MP compatible in the future ;-)

Download:

I reuploaded the files on another site... the other one was confusing ^^

Editor: http://www.file-upload.net/download-2412656/AC130_v0.1_Editor.zip.html

Mission: http://www.file-upload.net/download-2412652/AC130_v0.1_Mission.zip.html

would love know how to make your own missions!

Look at the "ac130_action.sqf" function... you can see there how to start the AC130 without an action of an object. :)

Look at the "ac130_action.sqf" function... you can see there how to start the AC130 without an action of an object. :)

Sick, sounds easy enough, thanks (Y)

People how to add correctly this script AC130 to mission Domination West ACE AI 1.39 ?:rolleyes: (description.ext and init.sqf) have in mission AC130 and Domination :banghead:

really nice work lurchi, looking forward to a manned one. maybe just a plain c130 with action options to look through the camera, and an action option to let it autopilot around in a circle?

Actually I think there is nothing wrong with the AI version as it is. Mandoble has already the manned version with the 3 gun cameras.

just tried it ...it' impressive !!!

shoud be in vanilla game ;)

cheers

massi

cool stuff, maybe now all of those pre-pubescent teenagers who play cod all day everyday will be happy and stop requesting this :rolleyes:

Strange...when I press the DL link it times out.

EDIT:That's DSL for ya. Can't connect to a German site.

Edited by B17gunner98th

Wow, this looks amazing. Even sounds from cod4 are there. Really nice man.

This one is a real keeper ! Just needs a few tweaks then I'm riding high (and raining death from above !)

Quite impressive. I do get some unusual video jittering under ACE 2 that doesn't exist under a normal boot in Arma II. Over all it is a definite boon to the community . An act of genius. Congratulations.

just a question... is It possible to add this script to a unit ?

I mean create an addon PBO, with the script suite inside, and a new "FAC" class unit, that can call in AC130 support in every map, also just placing the unit in the editor...so is not necessary to create a dedicated mix, it could be "ready to use".

I don't know is just an idea... ;)

cheers

massi

just a question... is It possible to add this script to a unit ?

I mean create an addon PBO, with the script suite inside, and a new "FAC" class unit, that can call in AC130 support in every map, also just placing the unit in the editor...so is not necessary to create a dedicated mix, it could be "ready to use".

I don't know is just an idea... ;)

cheers

massi

+1

Nice idea!

@LurchiDerLurch I have to say, you made an awesome addon, congrats on the release. A true masterpiece! :D I was just wondering (about gun sounds) why dont you try youtube? Or why not give Chammy a call? He's a sound modder, you csn find his work in the dicussions thread area. Send him a pm, he might be able to hook you up with some realistic cannon sounds! :)

Edited by MrAgentGuy

I love this so much!

Only problem is, when in 1st person the gun camera shakes so violently that it is near impossible to shoot as smoothly as the creator in the videos.

I read that someone turned off ACE and it was fixed? Is this true? Because I did and the problem remained and maybe even got worse.

And what keys do what? Because I noticed there was a FLIR on/off mode and 3rd person which I don't know how to do those, lol.

I get the camera shaking too :( But I can still tell that this is a quality addon.

btw for those who didn't read the readme here are the controls:

Controls:

Move your Mouse to aim
LEFT MOUSE: Fire
MOUSE WHEEL: Zoom
MOUSE WHEEL + SHIFT: Contrast
1 2 3 or F: Change Weapons
Q: Enable/disable showing vehicles on Hud
E: Enable/disable showing signal for friendly units
X: Enable/disable FLIR
N: Enable/disable night vision googles
C: Change view
H: Help
ESC: Abort

I too get camera shaking, it is very hard to aim with that going on. Other than that though this is perfect and utterly amazing. Thanks!