Sign in to follow this  
DenisRUS

Kazakhstan Special Forces Training

Very interesting video and i hope all "terrorists" fill ok.

Edited by DenisRUS

Jesus that guy with the "entry charge" (if you can call it that) wasnt messing about at all. :p

Edit:- Actually looking at it again the explosion seems to come from in the bus, i think the guy was just smashing the window. Still that must have shook him a bit...

Madness anyway.... Love the guy behind just firing into the air for effect.

Edited by Shadow.D. ^BOB^

But all the windows were blown outwards in multiple directions. The frame of the bus was contorted. How could a charge like that not hurt the passengers? The comments section mentioned hostages.

But all the windows were blown outwards in multiple directions. The frame of the bus was contorted. How could a charge like that not hurt the passengers? The comments section mentioned hostages.

Yes and it would have hurt at least the "window smasher" too... holy mother god, if this was only a "demonstration" of hwo they act, i don't want to know what happens at a real fight against "terrorists"...:)

That region seems to not concern themselves with collateral damage when it comes to hostage rescue. :)

That guy died afterwards.

which one?

I believe he is copying the Youtube fad of claiming someone died in each video, without any evidence. One of the comments said the same thing.

I'm sure nobody died :)

If you see a Kazakh running towards you with a stick, DO NOT GET HIT WITH IT.

Don't think the guy at 0:12 died, you can see him slowly come out of the smoke and look towards the bus at 0:15.

That explosion looked freakin awesome though^^

There are no "passengers" and no "terrorist" in the beginning - they come with those showmen. This explo-entertainer is alive - watch 0:15-0:16.

Hope they will do better on their world-tour. :D