the caiman is out of date i'm reworking the model too so you will get a better one soon enough , stick with the MaxxPro for now pls as it has no bugs only the sight issue wich should be fixed soon

ok thanks dude!

I hope I wasn't rude... the models and your work is awesome.

Are you aware of the issue with the gunner and hitting "jump out"? It injures you, do it twice and your dead :p

real cool!

takistan wasn't complete without these.

thank you!

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

ok thanks dude!

I hope I wasn't rude... the models and your work is awesome.

Are you aware of the issue with the gunner and hitting "jump out"? It injures you, do it twice and your dead :p

jumping off an 2meter high vehicle with 30kg of equipment wont be a nice experience so I guess its is meant to be.

good job then :)

no worrys oxymoron , i need your comments so i can fix the bugs

and yes i'm aware of the gunner issue ;) (put the most hated person as gunner :D)

Wihtout being pushy, when are you likely to have these issues fixed? with the sights and the gunner? :p

the p3d is only if you want to edit the models your self

jumping off the roof of a maxpro in full battle rattle is a good way to break your ankle.

are you sure you have downloaded the last version?

because you are the 1st to say this happens in the last version (1.999)

here's a bunch of interior shots of the maxxpro

I don't know what's in the middle of this picture because our commo took them out in iraq.

mpi2.jpg

mpi3.jpg

the radios goto the left of the gunner platform in this photo plus two extra chairs not shown, one where the vest is and one across from the far chair, and the duke system is on a platform across the closest chair.

mpi.jpg

and yes all the chairs are suspended by rope.

thnx i was looking for some pictures too :)

Is this what they are replacing the HUMVEE with in the military?

Technically no, but it is what is replacing them out in the field. The MATV is the latest MRAP to be used in Afghanistan, but the Army and Marine Corp are still looking for a permanent Humvee replacement through the JLTV Program.

FYI, the Maxxpro CROWS needs a texture from the caiman.pbo, maybe you can copy that one over and adjust the path in the model, imho it would be better to have both addons completely independent from each other.

I know that the updates were for mostly addon makers, is there anybody that can put an link up for the woodland and its updates instead of the p3d files? An whole addon itself.

^ Download it off of ArmAholic. AFAIK the woodland hasn't been finished yet. The p3d files are included with the pbo & bisign files, so that people can edit it if they wish.

it looks that i've confused most players by putting the p3ds with the pbo , just extract the pbo and put it in the addons folder if you dont know what the p3ds are for

next release will have the p3ds in another 7z

the next update will inculde (that's assuming it gets finished) an interior wich will look much like the real one and the next MRAP in line for me is the Caiman wich will get redone too and will have an interior too

as for Cescollino he's working on the RG-33 and RG-33L (way better than the pictures i posted earlier)

Great news namman2, cant wait, Cescollino´s RG-33 and RG-33L looks awesome too. :war: