Wooow topas, I want it now! :eek:

Great work, please release it as soon as possible. :coop:

haha. thanks guys

Pauliesss, it's Namman's addon and he decides on a release.

I can only do my best to finish the update and send the source .psd's to him.

Dave, just to get it right -> we're talkin' about those side-AC vent grills here, or do you mean the front grill?

( meaning you'd rather want me to switch it back to this one with horizontal bars?]

Dave, just to get it right -> we're talkin' about those side-AC vent grills here, or do you mean the front grill?

( meaning you'd rather want me to switch it back to this one with horizontal bars?]

yes...exactly like that..with the same exact front\engine grill and side ac-grill please...and btw this looks very nice! i love all the detail you guys put into this so thanks. and of course you guys can do what ever you want with your model, i was just simply saying my opinion!

Dave,

Yes, I did notice those, presume it's something namman has to fix as it's most probably due to the mapping.

Woodland? I'll see what can be done - if I won't have time or motivation the worst case scenario shall be a tan olive version for the european theatre then

I saw an MRAP with a TOW the other day, just a suggestion. :)

wow looks awesome that what i wanted dirty and combat marks and not product new

:eek: That looks awesome!

Will there be woodland versions as well?

By the way, I was wondering...Are out there any Mraps used in other places than desert?Fact is I only ever saw the tan version,even in the States...

By the way, I was wondering...Are out there any Mraps used in other places than desert?Fact is I only ever saw the tan version,even in the States...

South Africa had the earliest variants of such vehicles but they weren't called MRAPs back then. As for modern areas....maybe some are used by NATO in Kosovo perhaps? Not sure. But most likely you'll see some variant of MRAP used in U.N. missions around the world.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

ok here's v1.9999 of the MaxxPro

what's new is :

Topas textures :D

no more errors in rpt

add rhino variants

optimized the lods

links :

MaxxProV1.9999

bikey

this version is not 2 because i might work more on the interior and add more eye candy stuff (eg strechers , road cones ,etc)

and still no thermal maps :(

edit :

WiP on the Caiman the exterior is like 80% done and i'm working on the interior atm

http://www.idfsquad.com/downloads/milesteg/Caiman15.10.jpg

http://www.idfsquad.com/downloads/milesteg/Caiman15.10.2.jpg

Edited by namman2

awww yeah! thanks

is the interior in the 1st lod ? sometimes its nice to take pics of soldiers in the inside

not really since you can see much from the glass

sorry :(

yeah...you guys reporting in are making me mad.....im still at work and get play with emm for a few more hours lol and im buggin out down here lol! one question for anyone who has tested them, does the textures match up better to the BIS OA Hmmwv and stuff? meaing is it nearly the same color tan???

Dave,

Realy nice work. Gots an issue with Maxxpro vehicles their tires dont seem to be on the ground, they are just above the ground to make it look like they are floating. I am using them in OA and they work fine in OA but their tires dont seem to reach the ground. Their speed goes way to fast also, up to about 100 in off road desert.