OMG ! it's so beautifull ! i love it , but texture need more polish where is topas ? =)

Model is epic, texture ALLREADY looks epic, after Topas it looks too epic. :mad:

i love the new destruction part , i shoot the maxxpro with 2 rpg and the windows and engine are totaly break but the back is clear. i have only one question did you adapt your maxxpro to OA flir ?

oki let's go i buy it for you .... xD no it's a joke oki because it's really anoying to see your mrap all white with flir.

ps : for the rihno you can take it from the hummer of nzx (or a thing like this) because the rihno is really good for explode IED or magnetic mine i already test it with ace and it works perfectly

Edited by M1n1d0u

Thnx for the mirror

@ M1n1d0u : i'll ask him for that

1st post updated btw

Nice work. Im lost at the p3d files, is that just for the addon makers to adjust stuff to the MRAPs? Realy nice work, keep it going.

yes these's are completly amazing! and yeah i agree the rhino would be a nice addition to helping clear possible ied threats! cant wait to see more from ya bro!

@ 1in1class it's for anyone who want to take a look at the models or make his custom version

Oo i see. Was wondering how ta get them woodland ones and other goods, all p3ds are for people to custom them k, thank ya.

MaxxPro is really great, what´s coming next, maybe Cougar or RG-31 ? :D

idk if i have time i will work on the lobo merkavas because we want to make a release

but i know Cescollino is working on RG-33 (alot better than the pictures shown earlier)

I got some shots of the maxxpro plus

here's a top and back angle

DSC00375.jpg

You have the duke antennas, and the radio mount, and if you want to go into extra detail there are the rings on both sides of the corner and infront of the weird bubble over the left rear window is an emergency exit.

and interior of the caiman

there are 4 back seats that fold up

12.jpg

How are things going on this project? Now Arrowhead is out these are twice as useful.

There seems to be a lot of issues with these maxxpro's and caimen models.

With the Caiman models, if your in the gunner seat and hit "jump out" it severly injures you.

With the Maxxpro's and maybe the caiman's there is only a working "ironsight" for the M2 CROWS models.

The rest of the - the minigun and the 50 cal do not have working ironsights.

There is also an issue with Caiman net m2, the shadow of the net is not modelled correctly and appears around 10 meters away.

We also get a texture warning about missing textures when we launch the game.

These models are so close to being useable for us. They look very good and handle a lot of damage, but these issues are quite serious.

If you need anymore info please let me know.

Warning Message: Cannot load texture maxxpro\ext1.paa.
Warning Message: Cannot load texture maxxpro\ext1_nohq.paa.
Warning Message: Cannot load texture maxxpro\ext1_smdi.paa.
Warning Message: Cannot load texture maxxpro\ext1.paa.
Warning Message: Cannot load texture maxxpro\ext1_smdi.paa.

the caiman is out of date i'm reworking the model too so you will get a better one soon enough , stick with the MaxxPro for now pls as it has no bugs only the sight issue wich should be fixed soon