Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

That's gotta hurt!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ April 10 2002,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">. I think he stumbled and fell a couple of times before finally entering his cell...<span id='postcolor'>

hahaha yes the floors leading into police cells are extremely slippy and uneven biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 11 2002,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ April 10 2002,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">. I think he stumbled and fell a couple of times before finally entering his cell...<span id='postcolor'>

hahaha  yes  the floors leading into police cells are extremely slippy and uneven  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, poor guy, but he got what he deserved, hehehehe tounge.gif

The best way to defend from a dog? A good kick to the nose. They've got lot's of blood vessels there and can bleed to death if you hit them hard enough.

i find the best defence against a dog is to leg it and quickly

"Well, that and the fact that the handler better not be anywhere close by. Most K9 handlers (military or police) will fuck you up if you go after their dog. There is a very strong bond between the two. I remember a couple of years ago we had a small drunken riot in my hometown. Me and some friends were just about to enter the frey when we saw two K9 patrols pull up. They immidiatly released their dogs and sent them straight into the brawling crowd. Most dispersed. One guy proceeded to engage the dogs. I think he managed to kick one of them a couple of times before about five cops jumped his ass and dragged him away. I think he stumbled and fell a couple of times before finally entering his cell..."

Well, the question was purely academic, you know. Anyway, you'd better kick the dogs arse, before it bites your balls off, even if the dog handler gives you some extra heat as a result. I'd trade some bruises for the intactness of my johnson anyday.

find the best defence against a dog is to leg it and quickly

dogs are fast bastards.. the best defence is to stand up to them.. try and kick the shit out of it.. dont run.. unless you have a LOOOONNNGGG head start and dont have to go far (at all) it will catch yer ass QUICK..

Just hit 'em on the nose really hard, give them your arm to chew on and hit them on the nose with all the power that you got. (power? what power?)

This will make the bone in their nose shoot trough their braines and you'll only have a wounded arm (it isn't fun but it's better than being penisless biggrin.gif ).

I'm not sure if this is possible with humans too, just don't try it biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 12 2002,03:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just hit 'em on the nose really hard, give them your arm to chew on and hit them on the nose with all the power that you got. (power? what power?)

This will make the bone in their nose shoot trough their braines and you'll only have a wounded arm (it isn't fun but it's better than being penisless biggrin.gif ).

I'm not sure if this is possible with humans too, just don't try it biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I wouldn't give a dog my arm to chew on, and I'll tell you why.

I have a close friend who missed going to the 1984 Olympics as a member of the US swim team by 4/100th of a second -- she was an excellent swimmer. Her career as a competitive swimmer was brought to an end when she was attacked by a German Shepherd who bit her left forearm, and she nearly lost the arm. There was extensive tissue and nerve damage, but what almost cost her the arm was an infection from the dog's saliva that got into the wound.

She's had several rounds of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, and aside from the fact that her left forearm is kind of slender (due to missing tissue), you can't really tell anymore. However, she has permanent nerve damage, and has little use of her left hand. She can't really use a fork or open jars, for instance.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 10 2002,21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just hit 'em on the nose really hard, give them your arm to chew on and hit them on the nose with all the power that you got. (power? what power?)

I'm not sure if this is possible with humans too, just don't try it biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i really cant see that happening as the dogs nose is damn solid and the whole bone structure is part of its skull and if this was the case then im sure the dog would just really maul at u

this does work on humans tho so dont try it biggrin.gif

noses:

even a relativly weak hit on a dog's nose will make him to let go, because dogs need their nose to breath, any interfernce will make em back off, and yeah dogs DO breath from theri mouths too, but again, a bleeding nose will make em back off, well may be not a bull-terrier but thats a hit squad.

if u hit a human from the under side of the nose u have a very good chance of driving his bone into his brain. i forgot the name of this kind of punch but u do need to do it with force and with a great accuracy.

in any event, noses are sensitive part of every animal

If a dog ever bit my penis off, i would rage on his ass. I wouldnt care how bad he mauled my ass long as i got my penis back. Kinda like the seen from Men In Black where Kay goes into the alien and gets back his gun.

I used to hate pitbulls, but then my friend talked me into buyin one, when i got him he was real young and the first thing he did was shit on the floor when we got home. He did this for about a week a couple times a day. One day i had had enough and i started swearin at it and yelling and i stuck his face in the doo, and after a day of dogshit on his face he never shited in the house again. Now whenever he does somthing i dont like, i usually get down in his face and bite his ear or somthing, and it works really good.

The olny problem is that hes very teritorial against other male dogs, and ive seen him beat the crap out of one dog before, although the other dog started it, i still have to keep a tight hold on the leash when im walking with him. But hes as nice as can be towards little kids.

"The olny problem is that hes very teritorial against other male dogs, and ive seen him beat the crap out of one dog before, although the other dog started it, i still have to keep a tight hold on the leash when im walking with him. But hes as nice as can be towards little kids."

My dog has a similar attitude problem. Very protective against other dogs, couldnt care less for people. Its still a problem though since other dog owners get upset when my dog throws a fit, even if I got him controlled. I think its better though. I have started to stop whenever a dog approaches, I sit down and hold my dog as they pass. He growls and wrestles but atleast he will notice that there is really no danger with other dogs getting close. The question is just how long I have to do this before he gets it...