Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

That's gotta hurt!

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/wkmg/20020408/lo/1155453_1.html

Police Dog Severs Suspect's Penis

A suspected robber is recovering Monday after a police dog bit him in the crotch, severing his penis, according to a Local 6 News report.

Authorities said that three men walked into the At Cost Liquor Store in Pinellas County, Fla., and allegedly stole a pack of cigarettes.

A store worker reportedly chased the men outside and wrote down the license plate number of the suspects' car.

After a brief chase, the men crashed their car and ran.

Police said that a K-9 named "Scooby" caught up with one of the alleged suspects. The dog first bit the suspect on the buttocks and then bit him in the crotch, severing his penis, according to police.

The suspect was rushed to a local hospital where doctors reattached the suspect's penis.

I sure wouldn´t wanted to hear his scream when his penis was severed....

Bet he can pee around the corner after the surgeons are finished with him.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pinellas County, Fla<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, thats where I stay when i go there. A nice place really.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ April 10 2002,23:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pinellas County, Fla<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, thats where I stay when i go there. A nice place really.<span id='postcolor'>

Whatever you do there, don't steal a packet of fags or you won't be a man no more biggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge.giftounge.gif

(pun intended wink.gif )

hey Bowser! ooh, youre a good dog, yes you are! hey boy, whats that youre chewin on? oh my god! let go boy, thats a bad boy! bad!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ April 10 2002,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where doctors reattached the suspect's penis.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL biggrin.gif

With a banjo fitting? wink.gif

Funny, from what I know of attack dog training, dogs are trained to go for specific body areas...one for the ass, one for the penis? What the heck are the cops teacing these dogs? tounge.gif

(P.S. Scooby snacks! Great joke Mr Frag, I love it biggrin.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ April 10 2002,23:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ April 10 2002,23:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pinellas County, Fla<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, thats where I stay when i go there. A nice place really.<span id='postcolor'>

Whatever you do there, don't steal a packet of fags or you won't be a man no more biggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge.giftounge.gif

(pun intended wink.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

no... NOT THE EURO SLANG AHHH

*hides* tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That brings a whole new meaning to the term "Scooby Snack"... <span id='postcolor'>

LOL LOL LOL!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whatever you do there, don't steal a packet of fags or you won't be a man no more<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, lotsa those in Florida. tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

Maybe if they would threaten voters with those kind of tactics we wouldn't have such election problems.

hhmmm.....last Sunday, Homer Simpson was caught with a dope from his highschool yrs 1978. he placed dope in his underpants when my dad came with drug hound. my dad's drug hound bit his little Homer and threw him around....

now this....i see someone watching the simpsons too much!

well, guess Scooby has some work to do now!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 11 2002,03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Funny, from what I know of attack dog training, dogs are trained to go for specific body areas...one for the ass, one for the penis? What the heck are the cops teacing these dogs?<span id='postcolor'>

And even more interesting:

HOW do they train them to be good penis biters?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 11 2002,04:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They got tips from my last GF, she couldn't do it right!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

dirty, dirty tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pukko @ April 11 2002,11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 11 2002,03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Funny, from what I know of attack dog training, dogs are trained to go for specific body areas...one for the ass, one for the penis? What the heck are the cops teacing these dogs?<span id='postcolor'>

HOW do they train them to be good penis biters?<span id='postcolor'>

I thought the same thing, but that is not the case.

The story was first sent to me via e-mail by a friend who trains dogs. I made the same comment as you guys, but my friend explained to me that the correct behavior for the dog is to bite and hold anywhere it can until it is commanded to let go.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pukko @ April 11 2002,04:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 11 2002,03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Funny, from what I know of attack dog training, dogs are trained to go for specific body areas...one for the ass, one for the penis? What the heck are the cops teacing these dogs?<span id='postcolor'>

HOW do they train them to be good penis biters?<span id='postcolor'>

I know from the german military police that their dogs are trained to bite into face, neck and genitals. The german police dogs are mainly trained to bite into the enemy`s arms. That are the nicer ones wink.gif

They are trained by people in full body armor. But I wouldn`t like to piss off any of these dogs. Such a german sheppard eats you for breakfast!!! tounge.gif

Yes, i know sad.gif those German sheppard always scared the shit out of me when i was at an age of 10. They always looked so mean. If they bite you in you're penis they swallow it instantly, so you will never get it back.

*puts on metal underwear*

Yeah, well, the only defence against dogs is to stay calm and when the critter comes close enough, you kick and beat the shit out of them. Dogs have frail bones and a kick with a boot can easily snap a couple of rib bones. Dogs that get beaten never assault people again (dogs get scared easily). The problem is, though, when people feel teeth biting somewhere, their reflex is to try to pull out and retreat, instead of counterstriking with fists and feet. So the key is enormous self-discipline. Hard to attain.

Well now i am not scared of dogs anymore. The are little shit creatures that cannot defeated me. I've one would attack me, i would bite 'm in the nose and kick the living daylight out of 'em. I hate dogs. They smell, stink and have bad breath. The shit before you're feet and droole all over the place. Yuckie stinkie animals. I prefer a pig.

I prefer cats. Too bad they can't train those to halt criminals.

"Dear cattie, come here to Mr. Robber, come cattie, come..." *SCRATCH* "AAAAAAAAAAAAiiiiiiiiiih!!!"

LOL biggrin.gif

"Yeah, well, the only defence against dogs is to stay calm and when the critter comes close enough, you kick and beat the shit out of them. Dogs have frail bones and a kick with a boot can easily snap a couple of rib bones. Dogs that get beaten never assault people again (dogs get scared easily). The problem is, though, when people feel teeth biting somewhere, their reflex is to try to pull out and retreat, instead of counterstriking with fists and feet. So the key is enormous self-discipline. Hard to attain."

Well, that and the fact that the handler better not be anywhere close by. Most K9 handlers (military or police) will fuck you up if you go after their dog. There is a very strong bond between the two. I remember a couple of years ago we had a small drunken riot in my hometown. Me and some friends were just about to enter the frey when we saw two K9 patrols pull up. They immidiatly released their dogs and sent them straight into the brawling crowd. Most dispersed. One guy proceeded to engage the dogs. I think he managed to kick one of them a couple of times before about five cops jumped his ass and dragged him away. I think he stumbled and fell a couple of times before finally entering his cell...