Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

But I am using the RTM build (legit by the way).

if not then please setup a ticket and attach your logfiles.

Could you tell where to find the logfiles thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Even after a reboot the error still persist. So I created a new ticket, I hope I did everything right, if you need anything more please ask me.

Edited by Dombilepetitlutin

hey guys i have a problem: when i set opfor as friend nothing changes . tunguska shoots me down. i dont know what to do. all i want to ahve is to fight against the usa with russia and china. pls help

As always, superb job! Can't wait to try the wounding system. :yay:

hey guys i have a problem: when i set opfor as friend nothing changes . tunguska shoots me down. i dont know what to do. all i want to ahve is to fight against the usa with russia and china. pls help

Go into the editor, click on the 'Intel' button on the bar on the right, and then at the bottom of the new window, change the 'Independent is friendly to:' setting.

LOL yea..after spending half an hour in the updater trying various options, I manually entered acex_pla to an earlier backup of yml ..

I now have a renamed copy which I added to the commandline so that you wont be able to move it around anymore :p

Meatball: I can just see maybe some conflicts occurring in mission making in the future.

Thats where your wrong. You can -as explained before- with 1 click set them as OPFOR. Or 1 click to set them as BLUFOR. Where is the problem in mission making? Mission making this way makes it easier - dynamic. :)

I am changing my userconfig\ACE\ACE_Tracking to this

// Comment to Disable Group Markers or set to 1 to enable group markers

//MarkersEnabled = 0;

and I am still seeing all of the friendly units markers. I want to only be able to see me and my subordinates. What do I have to do to only be able to see mine and the other units I command?

Thats where your wrong. You can -as explained before- with 1 click set them as OPFOR. Or 1 click to set them as BLUFOR. Where is the problem in mission making? Mission making this way makes it easier - dynamic. :)

maybe you didnt see this post from earlier

I dont think this issue needs to be taken any further than it has gone, and this thread is not about arguing. I posted my issue and reason behind it so if you have a problem go to http://dev-heaven.net/home and put your comments in the issue ticket. :D

okay i have a problem with the ace lately. i just installed windows 7 to my pc. after that i am having this issiue. when i use a goggle or mask my face turns into default face. after i took of the mask or goggle it still stays as default face. i did the goggle and mask setup thing that changing the ini file lines. what am i doing wrong?

Fantastic mod, what with patch 1.05 and teamspeak 3...

All my christmas's have been fulfilled for the next 10 years!!

Top :yay:

I just tried all the Chinese units in the editor and I think they're very nice. I really like the weapons, textures and vehicles. The only thing I would point out is the soldiers have very strange looking necks. They're too long and when they turn their heads it looks like their heads are being twisted off.

Edited by randir14

All the Chinese vehicles and weapon textures and models are beautiful however, as stated above, there is some issue with their necks which makes the infantry look like some hybrid of human and E.T.

Apart from that minor problem the entire mod is the best availible for ArmA 2.

Edited by RobertJ

I am using the SIX updater but there was no ACEX_PLA folder created neither can I find it in the configuration website. Please help.

sorry tried several times to change the independet to opfor friendly. but the tunguska has a problem with me. same with tanks, units etc......

I am using the SIX updater but there was no ACEX_PLA folder created neither can I find it in the configuration website. Please help.

have you tried to synchronize it first at Config>Presets ?

have you tried to synchronize it first at Config>Presets ?

Jasonnoguchi,

Just check back a few pages. There's a few ways to get it explained. I had the same thing happen.

Hmmmm. Was the wounding system fixed? I read that somewhere. I'm wondering what they meant by fixed cause the AI teammates still do not heal other teammates.

Edited by Manzilla

Hi

I'd instaled the ACE mod with the lazy method, because Six updater could find the host.

But I guess that is not possible to install extras without acessing the web interface.

Now I am mostly shure that the problem is because my non-english OS.

Found this: http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/six-arma-updater#Non-English-Users

The problem is that on step 3, can't find where to chose preset code page value to 437 (red circle) :confused: on my defenition window.

My six-updater-web.log only have one line:

# Logfile created on 2009-12-26 03:56:47 +0000

P.S. I am using Six Updater V0.4.1

Thanks

;1525201']okay i have a problem with the ace lately. i just installed windows 7 to my pc. after that i am having this issiue. when i use a goggle or mask my face turns into default face. after i took of the mask or goggle it still stays as default face. i did the goggle and mask setup thing that changing the ini file lines. what am i doing wrong?

Did you have XP before Win 7? I have the same problem with Vista.

Did you have XP before Win 7? I have the same problem with Vista.

yes i have the xp before the win7. win7 and vista are on the same level. i guess problem is related to that. i couldnt find any solutions so far.

Another great release from the ACE team! :D

Im really loving the Updater now, it takes a bit to learn it but it really is the way to go!

My main issue right now is with the rate of fire and burst fire of the A10's cannon. You line yourself up for a fast burst on a target click a little and bullets hit the target and you turn away... And keep spewing bullets all over the place and tk everyone for an eternity before it stops shooting.

Wow, just noticed that my 6400 Mil Compass is in the mod now, as well as part of my MapPlus addon too. That was quick! :D Thanks for including it!

If you guys need any help or anything else, I got all the time in the world and a pretty vast programming background... :P

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:18 PM ----------

Wow, sweet, I also noticed in the 1.05 patch they even did some adjusting to the contour lines! Good job BIS! :D

Hi guys!:hm:

Me and my clan have a problem - do not

work the spectacles/gas mask/mask because of

that in profile beside us is prescribed «RM» Mak but

arma2 does not read the badge « » , take away

these bug, we want to play with ACE_2 and have all possibility, also

want to express our thanks to you for this

beautiful Mod, also is beforehand thanked

for answer with decision of the problem!

Sorry for my, not good, English)

From Russia, with love... Mak, And_Mak.