Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bogo @ Sep. 10 2002,15:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well this kind of peace propossal has ben suggested many times at UN and the palestinians have also suggested this. But the americans have veto this evrytime.<span id='postcolor'>

Obviously having UN troops 'protecting' Israel is something of a slight, but I suggest having them only in Palestine. Israel can use it's troops to seal themselves off.

Well i don't see that ever happen with Sharon in power. And if they ellect Netanyahu next time. Well i am 100% shure that we woulden't see peace. I think if YITZHAK RABIN had been not assinated then their would be peace today.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bogo @ Sep. 10 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well i don't see that ever happen with Sharon in power. And if they ellect Netanyahu next time. Well i am 100% shure that we woulden't see peace. I think if YITZHAK RABIN had been not assinated then their would be peace today.<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe but peace has to be real not hypothetical, the UN has to start to be firm with America over this issue.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Sep. 10 2002,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bogo @ Sep. 10 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well i don't see that ever happen with Sharon in power. And if they ellect Netanyahu next time. Well i am 100% shure that we woulden't see peace. I think if YITZHAK RABIN had been not assinated then their would be peace today.<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe but peace has to be real not hypothetical, the UN has to start to be firm with America over this issue.<span id='postcolor'>

Well UN can't do sow much becuase US has veto power. Sow if the americans don't like something they ges't vetoed. It's that easy for them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bogo @ Sep. 10 2002,16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Sep. 10 2002,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bogo @ Sep. 10 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well i don't see that ever happen with Sharon in power. And if they ellect Netanyahu next time. Well i am 100% shure that we woulden't see peace. I think if YITZHAK RABIN had been not assinated then their would be peace today.<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe but peace has to be real not hypothetical, the UN has to start to be firm with America over this issue.<span id='postcolor'>

Well UN can't do sow much becuase US has veto power. Sow if the americans don't like something they ges't vetoed. It's that easy for them.<span id='postcolor'>

I know, perhaps we need to persuade the US and Israel that this is the way forward towards peace rather than impose the idea.

Im a racist?lol Yea right. I jsut believe the land belongs to the people who deserve it. America should only support Isreal with supplies, but not troops. I wish America would not get invloved in these other countries......

(not much time at all...)

I don't understand something. you guys clear something up for me.

in 2000 bill clinton and ehud barak agreed to hand 98% of the territory over to arafat for autonomous administration by the pa, including strategic places like the jordan valley, etc, if I remember correctly. they promised him his palestinian state.

why did he not take the offer? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 10 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(not much time at all...)

in 2000 bill clinton and ehud barak agreed to hand 98% of the territory over to arafat for autonomous administration by the pa, including strategic places like the jordan valley, etc, if I remember correctly. they promised him his palestinian state.

why did he not take the offer?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know, there were problems like the return of refugees and control of Jerusalem, but it was a good first step. The Palestinian fear that after this deal was given there would be no more debate of issues that bother them, as I expect they would have been told they have had their lot.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 10 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(not much time at all...)

Not my words of course - and it might be a question of the eyes of the beholder. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/Camp%20....rds.htm

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 11 2002,01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow! That looks like they were been offered some real prime real estate! confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, not the best deal ever!

Why should they be given any land, if they do not take something then it is their own thing to deal with.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 11 2002,01:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why should they be given any land, if they do not take something then it is their own thing to deal with.<span id='postcolor'>

Ehhh.....what are you talking about??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 10 2002,23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">in 2000 bill clinton and ehud barak agreed to hand 98% of the territory over to arafat for autonomous administration by the pa, including strategic places like the jordan valley, etc, if I remember correctly. they promised him his palestinian state.

The most intelligent review of Camp David II you'll find.

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 11 2002,02wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Palestine dudes not taking the land. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I guess they would try if they could - only problem is that they dont have the means or an army to equall the IDF. Actually they dont have an army at all. But having the means wouldn't make it morally right, which is probably why Israel enjoys so little support world wide . If there is to be peace one have to come to terms in a nonviolent matter.

DOR, would you really like to live in a strip of dessert that had previously been used as a Israli chemicla waste dump?

Oh thats right, there's a book that says so, so lets all deport the Palestinians into some small piece of dessert poluted by toxic waste becuase that is the rightous thing to do.

Are you going to present some reasoning outside of ancient text?

wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Sep. 11 2002,04wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nope, but since it is not Palestine's land anway they have to take what thay can get. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

DOR do you ever read the history or anything that isent in the bible. If sow tell me on wich page does it say mass deportation of people is viewed ok in the gods eyes.

Why don't you take a book and for once read what's going one then saying the same thing over and over without no base and facts. confused.gif

"DOR do you ever read the history or anything that isent in the bible. If sow tell me on wich page does it say mass deportation of people is viewed ok in the gods eyes."

Woah. You think God is a NICE guy? Come on. God would deport people in a second if he wanted to. The guy flooded the whole world! He sent plagues on people! He levelled entire cities!

Like He would give any second thought to deporting people. If anything, his followers are for once very humane if they did that.

New age, new practices. The whole vengeful, jealous God of yester year has been relaced by a soft and cuddly old dude who just wishes that everyone will get along- that is until he loses his patience and zaps some people with his holy lightning. And you just know Im gonna be there with a camcorder...