Sign in to follow this  
MirindoR

dezert map, yy i know im the 10000000th guy

i know this has been asked many times but can someone expalin to me how to get a desert map for arma 2?

i know that there are ported maps for arma1, but i also read that it doesnt work anymore or something, cant remember what the name of it was though. can someone gimme a link that explain how it works? thx

ill try quesh kibrul, i had seen that page but being it WIP and having no DL links i assumed it hadnt been released yet.

aiktalik isnt what i was looking for, what i want is some urban combat, but thanks anyway,

i i really wanna try avgani and afghan village, so can someone tell me how to get caa1?

i found this link here http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7006

but when i click on the mirror i get some kind of manual which apparently wants me to go through the same hell as when i installed ACE2, and i had to get a friend to help me with that too :/

isnt there a link where i can get the @caa1 folder and stick it into the arma 2 folder just like all the other addons?

Edited by MirindoR

duala_canto.jpg

MirindoR: check your PM. I've sent you a test version of my Isla Duala, please report back :)

Razani is the best imo, looking forward to Isla Duala, looks excellent.

Edited by Tactic

wow icebreakr!

mind if you also can send me a testversion of your awesome map?

lookin forward to it since several weeks^^

MirindoR: check your PM. I've sent you a test version of my Isla Duala, please report back :)

:eek:

Maybe you could post a public link ? :D