Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

OKB O915 Presents BMD-1 pack v1.0

VDV doesn't use para-droppable tanks.

I'm sorry, I'm not up on all the Jargon they use to call things differently. The one I'm talking about is I guess a light tank with a 120mm Main Cannon I think. I was watching some youtube and saw the vdv symbols on the side of these small light tanks, and the planes dropping them with the 2 big parachutes and rocket assisted drop platforms. Just letting you know. Though it would be cool to see it's not big thing.

Red Fox the "light tank" you are talking about is the BMD-1 (The addon we are discussing in this thread...) or possibly another BMD variant. Once the "Wings of Russia" mod is released I bet you will see scripts to paradrop these badboys within a week.

Red Fox the "light tank" you are talking about is the BMD-1 (The addon we are discussing in this thread...) or possibly another BMD variant. Once the "Wings of Russia" mod is released I bet you will see scripts to paradrop these badboys within a week.

Naw man, I have seen the BMD-1's and this is a different beast. Was not a troop transport, though I don't speak russian so I don't know if it was a standard vehicle or a test/prototype. But it's no big deal. Would be nice to see something like that though, that pic someone posted on this thead of the smallish tank looks similar but the turret looks like the one they have beside it b/c it is more squarish and blocky looking.

Naw man, I have seen the BMD-1's and this is a different beast. Was not a troop transport, though I don't speak russian so I don't know if it was a standard vehicle or a test/prototype. But it's no big deal. Would be nice to see something like that though, that pic someone posted on this thead of the smallish tank looks similar but the turret looks like the one they have beside it b/c it is more squarish and blocky looking.

Maybe a 2S25 Sprut?

http://www.military-today.com/tanks/sprut_sd.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2S25_Sprut-SD

Yep, that looks like it. I know that it was build on the BMP Chassis but it had a tank turret. I thought it had a more angular turret though, but that is almost exactly the way it looked!

Hello have stupid error all variants of your BMD -1 shoot to the back of vehicle :(

Hello have stupid error all variants of your BMD -1 shoot to the back of vehicle :(

GOOD MORNING. annual postcomp winnar!

hahaah very funny !

so maybe you write how to correct this ?

I write again BMD shoot to the back how to correct this ?

hahaah very funny !

so maybe you write how to correct this ?

I write again BMD shoot to the back how to correct this ?

The reason you got the response you did was that you used your necromancy powers to revive a thread well over a year old AND did not give very much information as to what your problem was. No-one can help you with the information you gave.

If you describe your problem in a little more detail and tell us the version of Arma2 you are running along with any other mods you are running then just maybe someone will help.

If I telephone my garage and say 'My Car Broke. Not Go. Fix Please' - they would perhaps be a little perplexed.

I have to check because i have lot of addons i my Arma II CO, so i try to delete some of them mayby this fix it :)

I have to check because i have lot of addons i my Arma II CO, so i try to delete some of them mayby this fix it :)

Always a good idea to try this first. Just run CO and this mod and see if it works as expected. If it does then you know you have mod incompatibility. Most community mods are not designed to work with other mods unless they actually state that they are. Having said that, most mods do work well together.

If you find it does work, then you need to start adding mods one by one until it breaks again - you then know which one is incompatible!

Good luck.