Sign in to follow this  
rene.obermann

Child soldier [Feature request to BIS]

Childs are also in came like civilians and can be handle with (light) weapons.

It is now very unrealistic that childs are nowhere in towns and specially in conflicts.

Young people are everywhere in a civilisation and speically in every ware a important part.

For example message serive, tank defence (german Volkssturm) and in africa are whole armies

consisting of children.

In a early mod of OFP1 was black children aviable.

Fireball wrote:

Just because reality is cruel, we don't have to endorse human rights violation.

Which "humans"? Which "violation"? Which "rights"? They are not real humans or people. They are not even real artificial intelligences or have a awareness. They arent real, the they arent in reallity, they arent alive and they (it) have no rights. This is important.

More exact: It cant be a child because a child is a human and a human is not in a computer or in virtuallity.

kindersoldat-artikel.jpgkindersoldat.jpgkindersoldaten_DW_P_388281g.jpg080821_1632_feu_5_gewehr.jpg

what is that now?

you seriusly want child warriors in armaII???:confused:

man this goes 1 step to far....+ i cant see any reason why you want to play with them, sad

This will never happen so theres no point in even asking, maybe if there was ever a African Mod or expansion then maybe, but to be honest there isn't many child soldiers anywhere except Africa especially those under 16 anyways. Also you mention the German Volkssturm this was over 60 years ago becuase of a mad man nazi called Hitler, this game is in the 21st century so thats blows that.

Edited by MattXR

what is that now?

you seriusly want child warriors in armaII???:confused:

man this goes 1 step to far....+ i cant see any reason why you want to play with them, sad

First read and than understand the text.

This will never happen so theres no point in even asking, maybe if there was ever a African Mod or expansion then maybe, but to be honest there isn't many child soldiers anywhere except Africa especially those under 16 anyways. Also you mention the German Volkssturm this was over 60 years ago becuase of a mad man nazi called Hitler, this game is in the 21st century so thats blows that.

All soldiers in Arma2 are min. 30 years old. Only a very few soldiers in western armys are so old. The most soldiers where recrut by 16, 17, 18 Years and the they fight! War is in greatest parts a child war! Thats fact.

I dont talk about babys. I talk about people who looks like very very young - because they are at least childs.

What do you want? A real as possible simulation or a child game? What do you want? A looks likes nice game without any relationship to real war? lol?

This is at the minimum schizophrenic if not even a kind of misanthropic of a do-gooder.

Edited by rene.obermann

Wow a game where you can shoot kids dressed as soldiers. Shocking case of bad taste there fella. You might want to think about it when you get a quiet moment to yourself.

If you play as a smaller target it's an unfair advantage.

omg some people are really damm pussies.

ITS A FREAKIN GAME

In real life i help old people over the street but in games i want to kill kids, burn cats. Now you tell me whats wrong with that????

ITS A FREAKIN GAME

In real life i help old people over the street but in games i want to kill kids, burn cats. Now you tell me whats wrong with that????

Pretty much everything.

First read and than understand the text.

All soldiers in Arma2 are min. 30 years old. Only a very few soldiers in western armys are so old. The most soldiers where recrut by 16, 17, 18 Years and the they fight! War is in greatest parts a child war! Thats fact.

I dont talk about babys. I talk about people who looks like very very young - because they are at least childs.

What do you want? A real as possible simulation or a child game? What do you want? A looks likes nice game without any relationship to real war? lol?

This is at the minimum schizophrenic if not even a kind of misanthropic of a do-gooder.

You can be in the army at 16-17 but don't go out on tours or into war zones or front-lines until 18 and 18 year olds don't look like kids, as in those pictures. They would just look a little shorter than those we use atm so not really necessary.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

ITS A FREAKIN GAME

This shows you have one sick mind, and one day you wont be able to tell reality from virtual reality and your prob going to end up turning into a sick mofo and prob be executed.

Hey @ all good-minds! :rolleyes:

Arma2 is a simulation - not a game! You all want to play war but you want to play an easy nice and beautiful war. This is freaky!

On this way you make only a glorification and overexposure of violence. You want play a "clean" war. :rolleyes:

War is not nice - but you want a nice war. Who is freaky?

Pretty much everything.
This shows you have one sick mind, and one day you wont be able to tell reality from virtual reality and your prob going to end up turning into a sick mofo and prob be executed.

You guys just blow my mind. :butbut:

The thing some of you don't seem to realise is they aren't real children -_-

They would be pixels, If you think that when you shoot someone in ARMA2 you are actually killing someone then...wth?

You have no problem with killing 5''11 soldiers in game but to kill something slightly shorter is insane?

I'm all for child soldiers in an African mod, it would add realism to it. The number 1 thing I've always hated about ARMA2 was that it doesn't show the horror of war. There should be decapitation, dismemberment, amputations etc.... When a member of my squad is killed, and the robotic voice sounds 'Oh no one is down', It doesn't pull me in, It never feels like the war experience. I know it can never simulate war but it's not even close.

Edited by Sky999

WTF GO FIGURE 1st the want adult content now they want this whats this game coming too.

You can be in the army at 16-17 but don't go out on tours or into war zones or front-lines until 18 and 18 year olds don't look like kids, as in those pictures. They would just look a little shorter than those we use atm so not really necessary.

Not that I am voicing my opinion on the original poster or this subject, but I have plenty of 18/19 year old mates who have served overseas who don't even have to shave yet, so that's not strictly true at all.

If it's only pixels that you want to have to kill for, as somebody said above, why it's so important for you to have them in form of a child?

I personally find the pure questioning of child soldiers most distasteful.

Please read about mirror neurons:

Mankind has gained the ability to empathy through evolution.

It seems to have been a surplus versus not having them.

It's a lot of work for the military to hinder your brain from reacting with empathy towards the persons that are the "enemies".

A kind of deprogramming is needed to make you kill a person.

Begins with nice an' shiny an' sexy US-military sponsored brainwash films like Top-Gun, ends with Abu Ghraib/Guantanamo hand in hand with lots of courts-proved illegal CIA-Missions.

There won't be any children, neither civilians and surely no children soldiers, in ArmA2.