Sign in to follow this  
MadPro119

Your Hours?

most of it from fucking around in the editor just like the good old OFP days.

+1

I must spend so much time in a helicopter or a jet just flying around, crashing, flying around some more and crashing some more. The freedom of the editor is brilliant though, endless possibilities for scenarios.

10-15 hours per day, give or take. Not "in game", but mostly mission editing stuff, scripting, foruming, or brainstorming ideas if I'm not at home :D

10-15 hours a day.... HOLY CRAP.

Im up to my 20th hour in the demo!

Well... Arma 2 is my new job, I guess that says enough.

...well over 200 hours.

Holy Shizzle!

I used to spend between 2-12 hours a day on Arma 2, usually about 2 per day, on weekends all the way up to 12, sometimes. But now i have college and work etc, so i haven't actually played it in the last week.

The saddest thing is, the one game i do play alot, on my xbox, is...

Modern Warfare 2. It's actually a really crap game, but i just want to play it for some reason. Weird.

If i count in the hours spent in the editor then i got aprox..... hmmm thats many many many hours :)

We need to make a therapy for all the armaholics :p I would spent more time ingame if I wouldn't have family, job and friends :D Damn real life, this sucks :D :D :D

I've apparently put over 1173 hours into ArmA2.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hamsterbamster/games

Nice, I thought my approx 400+ hours was alot. :p
I know quite a few others in my community with over 1000 playtimes as well, ArmA2 is the best thing to buy at $50.
Indeed, I could pay three times as much for it and still get my moneys worth!

I hate gametime-logging because a)Feels weird when you realize how much time you spend gaming, b) no1 invented a logger capable of displaying 10digit playtimes :P

Many hours everyday since release (ARMA2). With some breaks for work (small breaks), some partying (pretty rare these days, but i try) and some UFC watching on the tellie. But minimum i guess 3-5 hours a day. Some days - all day-night-morning... So many hours that in the end you laugh at everything and its seriously time for sleep.

Because im not forced to play a certain way i can do so much different things, and that expands the hours a lot. Making missions, learn new ways of making missions, go MP, do some downloaded/BIS missions etc etc.

So yeah... sh*t-loads of hours. This game has some sort of traktor-beam locked onto my brain. :D

i got the game on sunday 22nd nov, its been in the drive since and i put probably 16 hours a day into it.

bit sad really.

Wow, no offense guys, but I thought I played alot! You guys are just insane!

i got the game on sunday 22nd nov, its been in the drive since and i put probably 16 hours a day into it.

bit sad really.

Install beta patch and leave the DVD out. However, still keep on playing the game :p

Wow, no offense guys, but I thought I played alot! You guys are just insane!

We're not insane ... it's worse ... we're armaholics :yay::yay::yay:

How do you notice you're playing to much ArmA II? You'll notice you're out of fuel after driving your car for an hour :D