Sign in to follow this  
harryohh

Bohemia Have some Nerve.

After the trainwreck of a game that is Arma 2 does anybody feel that they have a lot of nerve to bring out an expansion?

I for one think it's outrageous.After releasing Arma 2 in the state it was, and still is 4 months after its release, they want us to pay more money for another game that'll no doubt not work as it should.

It's actually half off on steam so...anyway..:rolleyes:

I simply don't have the nerve to yet again repeat the same thing for the trillionth time so I'll just cut straight to the point: you're mistaken.

It keeps going and going and going. Just move on my friend. These forums are for people who like the game.

Edited by Sick1

Just move on friend. This game is not for you.

You're right it's not.I like to play games that work.

Lol...what game is perfect? Please provide an example for me. I'm baffled. I've never played a game that is "perfect" or works 100% all the time. But hey, that's just me.

My friend, we have made our peace with this ancient beast called Arma 2. We have learned to accept it for what it is and... may I say it... love it, unconditionally... as if it were our own collective special problem child.

Now it's your turn.

Will you accept the responsibility of fathering this amazing retard or are you gonna whine and make the world a worse place?

it's up to you.

Seriously.

Lol...what game is perfect? Please provide an example for me. I'm baffled. I've never played a game that is "perfect" or works 100% all the time. But hey, that's just me.

I don't know why you have perfect in quotation marks.Nobody said it had to be perfect.

I define "a game that works" to be one where I can finish the campaign for example.

Mine works just fine.

Mine too, but I dont know, we might be living in a totally different dimension of space?:rolleyes:

I don't know why you have perfect in quotation marks.Nobody said it had to be perfect.

I define "a game that works" to be one where I can finish the campaign for example.

Oh I'm sorry I'm Sorry. What I MEANT to say was. My game "WORKS." In your terms. Also, I've completed the campaign. Twice.

Mine too, but I dont know, we might be living in a totally different dimension of space?:rolleyes:

Your signature perfectly describes the attitude of these posters towards Arma.

Oh I'm sorry I'm Sorry. What I MEANT to say was. My game "WORKS." In your terms. Also, I've completed the campaign. Twice.

I never said you couldn't finish it.I said I can't.

Many others have posted similar problems here only to be disagreed with by fanboys.

Come on you are just unlucky. This has happened to me too but you don't see me throw a fit about it. Armed Assault sucked for me. It was so buggy and unstable when I bought it that I had to leave it on the shelf for six months. Then I got a new pc and realized that it was the best game ever.

No matter how much you complain (and provided that you couldn't find help in this forum) the game will not start magically working for you.

As I said, you were just unlucky. Deal with it.

BE A MAN!

And on that note I'm done feeding the troll. I hated the campaign for Armed Assault. But I didn't cry about it. Anyway, enough of my feeding of the troll. I've been to generous for one day.

Come on you are just unlucky. This has happened to me too but you don't see me throw a fit about it. Armed Assault sucked for me. It was so buggy and unstable when I bought it that I had to leave it on the shelf for six months. Then I got a new pc and realized that it was the best game ever.

No matter how much you complain (and provided that you couldn't find help in this forum) the game will not start magically working for you.

As I said, you were just unlucky. Deal with it.

BE A MAN!

I'm dealing with it by expressing my opinion here on the forum.It's healthy to express ones emotions.

So why not offer positive criticism rather than just rocking up on here & slagging the game off without giving any reason why? The game works fine for me. What system are you running it on?and are you trying to run it at ridiculously high settings that your PC cant actually handle?

are you sure when you picked up your copy of arma2 it didnt have ofpdr disk in the case instead? I completed the campaign in 4 days without any problems. Sure a few bugs along the lines but you would expect that from such a incredibly detailed and sophicated piece of software that is arma2.

So why not offer positive criticism rather than just rocking up on here & slagging the game off without giving any reason why? The game works fine for me. What system are you running it on?and are you trying to run it at ridiculously high settings that your PC cant actually handle?

If you read the thread you'd see the campaign is unfinishable.

are you sure when you picked up your copy of arma2 it didnt have ofpdr disk in the case instead? I completed the campaign in 4 days without any problems. Sure a few bugs along the lines but you would expect that from such a incredibly detailed and sophicated piece of software that is arma2.

Ah yes that must be the problem:rolleyes:

My friend, we have made our peace with this ancient beast called Arma 2. We have learned to accept it for what it is and... may I say it... love it, unconditionally... as if it were our own collective special problem child.

Now it's your turn.

Will you accept the responsibility of fathering this amazing retard or are you gonna whine and make the world a worse place?

it's up to you.

Seriously.

LOL So true. I love the game, play it for hours a night. Pretty much reboot hardcrashed pc about 3 times a night.

I deal with it.

After the trainwreck of a game that is Arma 2 does anybody feel that they have a lot of nerve to bring out an expansion?

I for one think it's outrageous.After releasing Arma 2 in the state it was, and still is 4 months after its release, they want us to pay more money for another game that'll no doubt not work as it should.

I'm dealing with it by expressing my opinion here on the forum.It's healthy to express ones emotions.

I see. You're basically looking for a free community psychoanalysis, to get rid of your Gille de la Tourette disease that makes you unwillingly say words like "trainwreck" or "outrageous".

You mean games your computer like to play :p

Did you invest more than 30 minutes into the game?

If you read the Expansion thread the Developers "CLEARLY" stated that everything changed in the OA expansion will be a free update for Arma 2, the only thing you'll be missing out on is the CONTENT!

got it?

@harryoh: Just take a look at my signature and stop misinforming people.

As of today and the last weeks I had hours and hours of bugfree multiplayer gaming with Arma2 - and by the nature of itself - many others ...