Sign in to follow this  
Black1ron

Black Hawk Down units and map

hey man great news, i planed to make this mod aswell, but before i hop in it, i need to get my other mod\addons done first! however even tho i dont have a2 can still possibly help out on this, ill give you a couple ideas if you like! i was gonna use units like that from the p85 mod, and give them the 3-color desert bdu's with the 6-color desert helmet, and wld camo vests, with that the rangers are done! also for the d-boys i was gonna use the same thing but give them hockey helmets, and tucked in pants(remeber that for the d-boy, and even some of the rangers)! p.s. im not good with textures or modeling yet, but im learning fast with the help of some good freinds, but ill still do what ever i can! pm me and post what or if you will ever need! hope my lil ideas helped...i got planty more ideas so pm me if you want them, good luck buddy!

@Nixo91 i think if was mostly the 10th mount. and usmc's that wore the 6-color desert, but also keep in mind the spec ops gets the new stuff first, and also they have a less strick dress code, meaning were as most would were the ol' gulfwar bdu's the d-boys and rangers..and the usaf cct(combat controler teams) and pj's(pararescue guys) could wear the still not offical(3-color desert dbu's)! like now with the d-boy and seals, they were multicam and all the different digital uniforms(ACU\MARPAT\ABU, and the new navys dig. -not yet seen) and the even the old wld\des bdu's!

Dave,

Edited by soldier2390

a BHD map would be nice, this way us cops can RP in a REAL city! (real, as in real size :p)

Awesome mod idea!!!!

than we can open a competition to see who is the best bhd campaign maker !! :bounce3:

Awesome mod idea!!!!

than we can open a competition to see who is the best bhd campaign maker !! :bounce3:

lol you guys kinda have wait till we all have a BHD map and mod to use..lol for a good one anyhow!

Awesome mod idea!!!!

I wanna play:yay:

lol you guys kinda have wait till we all have a BHD map and mod to use..lol for a good one anyhow!

that's what I'm here for. To make this mod! Hopefully, someone will make the map, and I'll integrate it into the .pbo or it can be released in a pack...

Snake Man has already worked on a map, but dunno if he's still working on it^^

that's what I'm here for. To make this mod! Hopefully, someone will make the map, and I'll integrate it into the .pbo or it can be released in a pack...

yeah man i dont see why snakeman wont help! also like i said ealier im very busy with my own mods and addons, but i was going to make this mod aswell, and even have a few things stored away somewere if i find them i will happily donate them to you, but they may need alot of work! and like i think i said before aswell and others have too is, most of what you need for this mod is already in arma, even just in the bis stuff that comes with the game! ei, most vehicles\hmmwv's were basic wld camo - so you can just use the standerd bis one! and so the soliders(rangers) i was gonna ask vilas if i could use his p85 mod troops, they were the same basic gear as they did in BHD! just give them the proper camo uniforms, and for d-boys the same thing execpt make it so they have tucked in shirts and hocky helmets! and the helos are all in game too, just give the ah-6 black paint job and for the uh-60's it aint hard to make the standerd bis uh60 into a 160th soar blackhawk. right there a good part of the mod is done, well just thought i'd give you some of the advice that was giving to me, when i was gonna do this mod, shame i never got around to it...well good luck bud, and ill help if i can!

Edited by soldier2390

yeah man i dont see why snakeman wont help! also like i said ealier im very busy with my own mods and addons, but i was going to make this mod aswell, and even have a few things stored away somewere if i find them i will happily donate them to you, but they may need alot of work! and like i think i said before aswell and others have too is, most of what you need for this mod is already in arma, even just in the bis stuff that comes with the game! ei, most vehicles\hmmwv's were basic wld camo - so you can just use the standerd bis one! and so the soliders(rangers) i was gonna ask vilas if i could use his p85 mod troops, they were the same basic gear as they did in BHD! just give them the proper camo uniforms, and for d-boys the same thing execpt make it so they have tucked in shirts and hocky helmets! and the helos are all in game too, just give the ah-6 black paint job and for the uh-60's it aint hard to make the standerd bis uh60 into a 160th soar blackhawk. right there a good part of the mod is done, well just thought i'd give you some of the advice that was giving to me, when i was gonna do this mod, shame i never got around to it...well good luck bud, and ill help if i can!

I'm already having a MH60L being made. I did not ask, it was offered. :D

I'm already having a MH60L being made. I did not ask, it was offered. :D

oh yeah from ADuke thats right! hes a good man, and very skilled! goodluck!

oh yeah from ADuke thats right! hes a good man, and very skilled! goodluck!

Now that I've got him in this, I can't f*** this up! XD

yeah mostly, as making the men and vehicles for this mod is easy, well much easier then making the map! im making a break throw on my snow mod, and once i release the first part of the mod, ill be a bit more open, and will be willing to help, pm me if you need anything specific! good luck

awesome Snake man! Can't wait to try it out one day, will it feature custom buildings or only Arma objects? Or will it be a mix of best worlds? :)

Will there be a base for the rangers / delta forces like in the movie?

@ Snake Man: i tried to register in the forums but i havent got any activation mail^^

are you actually still working on the map? if not, would you continue now?

@Pvt.Kiwi: looks nice! but it hasnt been used in the movie. maybe it will be used anyways...

@Commando84: afaik the buildings on the map are from a converted ofp building pack. (read the PMC forums).

hmm it looks the same but somehow its not on this side^^

anyways im glad you are helping with this mod!

its also called the 733

you should sign it. Would really up the value of it, because then it can be used online.

Sorry, guys, I've gotten really busy and can no longer maintain this project. I would give away the work, but my pc crashed and it all got deleted. Sorry! Could a mod close this thread?

Just to let you know the Rocco Faces mod has a Josh Hartnett Face .

Josh Hartnett is in the movie just incase you didnt know!

Bit too late for that, I'm afraid :( but I hope someone else picks up this idea!

As this project won't be finished I'll try to put a large African town in my Isla Duala so we can do a BHD mission. Map also features airport and FOBs both on North and South (Republics of Molatia & Afrene).