Sign in to follow this  
LoLL

Drunkest Guy ever goes for more beer!

I just found so funny thing in YouTube so i'l post it here too.

This video shows very very drunk man that goes for more beer.

Link removed.

This is the drunkest man alive! I've never actually seen anyone drunk like this before.

EDIT: With these days from 30,000 views this video has 415,000 views! It has been a week only!

Edited by Placebo
More stuff, grammar, etc.

there is no booze involved in the state of the guy....it's some other "shite"

The guy isn't drunk, he's just imitating a zombie :cool:

The guy isn't drunk, he's just imitating a zombie :cool:

I would say that his pathfinding is just as good as my current ArmA2 zombies. :p

= Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising AI

LMFAO!!!

Abs

I just found so funny thing in YouTube so i'l post it here too.

This video shows very very drunk man that goes for more beer.

281xzzc.jpg

How has this thread managed to stay open?

If you don't like it then don't look at it.

Never said I didn't like it. I was merely wondering how something as random as this has stayed open so long when a lot of other similar topics have been shut.

Never said I didn't like it. I was merely wondering how something as random as this has stayed open so long when a lot of other similar topics have been shut.

Ive been hoping for more topics like this one for a while, a 'completely offtopic' subforum would be even better IMO.

Reminds me of Weekend at Bernies.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Yea, heaven forbid an OFF TOPIC thread actually remain open in the off topic section.:rolleyes:

Hmmmm. Maybe it has been open because it is funny? :P i laughed so hard when i first time saw it :)

Hmmmm. Maybe it has been open because it is funny? :P i laughed so hard when i first time saw it :)

Well judging by closed threads it only matters WHO it is funny to in regards to closure.:p

This is a gaming/wanna-be military forum and the off topic here, is a topic that doesn't fit any other subforum, but is still on the subject of politics/military/other inferior games.

Although a stupid picture and stupid video thread wouldn't be an awful idea.

I'm pretty sure there is a "Funny videos" thread buried deep within the forum. Some searching might find it...

Anyway, that guy is high on something. If that was alcohol I think he would be throwing up all over the place.

Yea, heaven forbid an OFF TOPIC thread actually remain open in the off topic section.:rolleyes:

Very rare around here. Again, just a commentary based on what I have seen around here before.

Very rare around here. Again, just a commentary based on what I have seen around here before.

Yea, I know. That rolleyes wasn't directed at you.

Not only is the video outside the remit of this forum, it also includes a link to some scammy "make lots of money with little effort" type pyramid scams, shame on you sir.