Sign in to follow this  
Pathy

A few Project: UKF upcoming (Final) releases from myself.

Models are all there, the thing is a lot of the models were made for VBS2, and Arma 2 has come a long way since then, so no idea if we will indeed update, re-model or use the old ones at the moment. We are currently restructuring the process on how we work, so once we are sitting comfy, have a nice brew infront of us and have tied up our partners, expect some special things from PUKF.

Models are all there, the thing is a lot of the models were made for VBS2, and Arma 2 has come a long way since then, so no idea if we will indeed update, re-model or use the old ones at the moment. We are currently restructuring the process on how we work, so once we are sitting comfy, have a nice brew infront of us and have tied up our partners, expect some special things from PUKF.

:D :D :D :D :D cannot wait XD

I, like many others have been reading this thread with dismay. Such a shame.

I'm more worried that one of our number is so hacked off with this than the fact we will be missing out on some lovely addons.

Get well soon Pathy and I hope you might be able to reconsider after a break.

Get well soon Pathy.

Hes not unwell...

...well, apart from having AIDS, of course.

Hehe, one of the many small bugs that are in these releases, i'm afraid. :)

Thanks to all the well wishers. And, those that wished me a speedy recovery, thanks, it seemed to have worked. ;)

The landrovers have been giving me abit of a headache but I think i've got them 90% working. I'm uploading them now and just knocking up a thread in Addons/Mods Complete so, keep an eye on the board!

The landrovers have been giving me abit of a headache but I think !

Wow, extraordinary levels of modelling. Spending any time in a Series III at anything over 90 KPH ALWAYS gave me a headace! :D

Edited by Tankbuster

:D Luckily Messy did most of the work. I just had to do the pre-release tidyup, which involved chasing odd and hard to find, yet game (well, addon) breaking bugs around for a few days. Now thats the big 3 (weapons, chally2 and landrovers) done, i'm gone to have a shufty at pushing out a few odds and sods, but from here on out, no guarantees - i'm still planning on wrapping it up once theres nothing left thats close to releasable (ie, i'm not making any new content)

Edited by Pathy